The Last Day

Today was the last day of the trip for everyone. They all went to Magic Kingdom just to explore and do more rides. Tony and Stephen were looking at Peter and saw him smiling.

"So, kiddo...how was the vacation?", asked Tony smiling.

"It was amazing! You guys are the best parents I can ever ask for!". Exclaimed Peter.

He then ran up to Tony and Stephen and hugged them both. Natasha and Bruce noticed this and started smiling.

"They look so cute!", exclaimed Natasha.

"Iron Dad!", exclaimed Bruce.

Wade and Peter then ran over to the Disney castle.

"Wade, what are we doing again?", asked Peter.

"I'm kissing you in front of the Disney castle...", said Wade.

Wade then grabbed Peter and kissed him. The whole team then saw them kiss and started smiling.

"Tony! You didn't tell me Peter has a boyfriend!", exclaimed Natasha smiling.

"Well...surprise!", replied Tony.

Everyone then raced to the Space Mountain ride. Everyone was excited for this ride because it was probably the best ride in Magic Kingdom. The cars only were able to hold four people. The first car had Wade, Peter, Tony, and Stephen. The ride started by playing intergalactic music and was very calm at the beginning. Wade was thinking to himself that the ride was going to be really calm. The ride then started going upwards and Wade was confused and was holding onto Peter's arm. The ride then stopped and then a huge drop happened everyone was screaming and laughing at the same time. The ride then went on from there with a bunch of scary drops. When the ride ended, Wade and Peter were laughing so much that they had to sit down on one of the benches so they could calm down so they won't pass out. The rest of the Avengers then went on the ride and they all enjoyed the ride. The then went on all the other rides and they all had a great time. They left the park at about 10:00 pm. When they all arrived back at the mansion, Wade and Peter immediately fell asleep.

"Wow...they literally passed out.", said Tony.

"I know...", said Stephen sleepily.

"Looks like someone else is tired, Wizard.", said Tony smiling.

Tony and Stephen then went to bed along with the others.

Fast forward to the morning.

Everyone was awake and getting their things packed so they can head back to New York. Peter was in his room still looking through the window. He saw the view of Disney and the other parks. Tony then walked in and saw him looking through the window.

"Pete, you alright?", asked Tony.

"Yeah, it's just that I'm going to miss this place...it was the most fun I've had in a while, especially with you and Stephen...", said Peter.

"Oh...well...it's time to go now...", said Tony.

"Ok...", said Peter.

"When we get in the plane, I have a surprise for you...", said Tony smiling.

"Really? What is it?", asked Peter smiling.

"You'll find out...", said Tony.

Everyone was then ready to leave for the airport. Bucky, Pietro, and Wanda were still staying in Florida for a few more days, so Tony let them have the mansion. When they were about to leave, Bucky, Pietro, and Wanda waved them goodbye. They then drove to the airport and when they arrived, Tony said that he got them a private jet to stay on. Peter and Wade were excited about this because they never been on a private jet before. When they got on, they were both amazed at how elegant it was. They then sat down in their seats and were waiting for the plane to leave.

"Kiddo! Your surprise in the box.", said Tony smiling.
"Oh yea!", said Peter smiling back.

He then grabbed the box and opened it. He smiled when he saw what was in it.

"You bought me one of the pictures at the Star Wars exhibit?! I always wanted one of these!", exclaimed Peter smiling.

"I knew you would like it!", said Tony smiling.

"That's really cool, Pete!", said Stephen.

The plane then took off and everyone was doing random stuff. Pete and Wade were texting Ned and Michelle.

Petey: Disney was amazing! My dad gave me the Darth Vader drawing!

NedTheStarWarsKid: OMG THAT'S THE ONE I WANTED! LUCKY

Michelle: NeRdS!

WadeMyBoyfriend: Were on the plane rn.

Michelle: Did you guys kiss in front of the Disney Castle?

WadeMyBoyfriend: Yea! We both enjoyed it ;)

Michelle: Woah!

Petey: Yea...I actually liked it

Wade then told Peter that he was going to take a nap. Wade then fell asleep and after about two hours, the plane landed back at New York. Everyone then got off the plane and Tony and Stephen waved to everyone goodbye. They then took Wade back home and when they went back to the Avengers tower, Peter immediately ran to his room to hang up the picture. He then went back to the living room and saw Tony and Stephen kissing.

"Um...", said Peter.

"Oh! Um...Peter!", said Tony startled.

"When the wedding?", said Peter smiling.

"In June...", said Stephen and Tony.

"I can't wait!", said Peter.

He then ran up to his room to play on his XBox. Tony and Stephen were smiling at each other.

"This was probably the best week ever...", said Tony.

"You looked hella cute the whole vacation...especially when we went swimming.", said Stephen smiling.

"Oh, Stephen...", said Tony smiling back.

895 words