In Wakanda

Steve, Bucky, Wanda, Vision, Falcon, Rhodey, and Bruce are all heading to Wakanda. They all were traveling there to remove the stone from Vision's head. They were all in the ship on their way and they then arrived, they were greeted by T'Challa and his soldiers.

"It's nice to see you again, Steve.", said T'Challa.

"Nice to see you as well. Where's Bucky?", asked Steve smiling.

"Right here...", said Bucky behind him.

"Bucky!", said Steve.

They then both hugged each other and kissed. Everyone then started to smile.

"Okay...you do know that we're here to remove the Mind Stone from Vision's head, not be on a romantic date or something...", said Bruce.

"You have to ruin the mood...", said Steve.

They then all entered T'Challa's castle and they met Shuri in the Tech room.

"Shuri...these are the Avengers...we need you to do a favor...", said T'Challa.

"What is it?", asked Shuri.

"We need to remove this Mind Stone from Vision's head. Can you do it?", asked T'Challa.

"Yea...but it's going to take a while and if one mess up happens, Vision can die.", replied Shuri.

"Get him ready. We need to do it before Thanos comes and gets it.", said Steve.

Shuri then put Vision on her performing table and started preparing him for the operation. Shuri then started performing on Vision and suddenly, there was a loud noise from outside.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Steve, I love you...but they're here...", said Bucky.

240 words  Sorry for the lack of updates because of two trips I had.  One of them was a Broadway performance play and it was AMAZING!  To Kill a Mockingbird was the play.