I'm Sick...

Peter woke up the next day with Wade's arm wrapped around him.

    "Morning, Pete.", said Wade smiling.

    "Morning...", said Peter quietly.

    "Are you okay Pete?", asked Wade worried.

    "Not really...", said Peter.

    Peter then ran into the bathroom and threw up.  Wade ran in into the bathroom and checked on him.

    "Peter!  Are you okay?", asked Wade.

    "I think I got food poisoning or something...", said Peter groggily.

"Mr. Stark!  Mr. Strange!  I need you in here!", yelled Wade down the hall.

Tony ran down the hall while Stephen flew down the hall.  They ran into the bathroom and saw Peter throwing up in the toilet. 

"Wade!  What happened to Peter?", exclaimed Tony startled.

"He said that at the dance he might've eaten something that he wasn't supposed to eat.", replied Wade.

"Wait...did he have dairy?", asked Stephen worried.

"Oh shoot...he ate like ten servings of ice cream.", replied Wade.

"He's lactose intolerant!  I forgot to tell you in the car!  He needs to take his medicine before he throws up so much he loses too much fluids!", said Tony.

"I'm so sorry.  This won't happen again.", said Wade.

"This isn't your fault Wade.  It's ours.  Can you just fetch his medicine out of the cabinet?", said Stephen.

"Alright.", said Wade with a sigh of relief.

He ran down the hall and into the kitchen and looked through the cabinets for the medicine.  He then found a bottle labeled, "Peter's Meds", and brought the bottle back to the bathroom.  He gave it to Peter and he quickly took it.  He swallowed it and let out a sigh of relief. 

"Peter, what's your temperature?", asked Tony.

"I don't know...I'll check it...", said Peter sleepily.

He grabbed the thermometer out of the vanity drawer and put it in his mouth.  After about five minutes, the thermometer beeped and Tony read it.  His face shown that he was slightly shocked.

"What? Is it high?", asked Wade.

"It's...actually low.", replied Tony.

"What is it?", asked Peter.

"It's 96.3", said Tony.

"Wow...that's interesting.", said Peter.

"Well, whatever is wrong, we'll just bring you to the doctor tomorrow.  Get some rest Peter.", said Stephen.

"Ok.", said Peter sleepily.

Peter then got back into bed and fell fast asleep.  Wade was told that he can stay today just to watch Peter.  After about three hours, Peter's phone rang.  Ned was texting him.

NedTheStarWarsKid: Why r u not in school? 

Michelle: Yeah and Wade isn't here as well...did you guys...ya know...

Petey: Omg no we didn't.  I forgot that I can't eat dairy yesterday. Sooo....

Michelle: You're having explosive diarrhea.  LOL

Petey: No I didn't... I just threw up my guts out...

WadeMyBoyfriend: And I was there...

NedTheStarWarsKid: Are u sick as well?

WadeMyBoyfriend: No.  Just watching Pete.

Michelle: Wow Wade...thats...

Petey: Plz stop...

Michelle: LOL

Wade: Hold on...brb...Pete's throwing up again

NedTheStarWarsKid: Wow.  Tell him I said feel better.

Peter was in the bathroom throwing up again and then passed out right after, but quickly woke up right after five seconds.

"Did I seriously pass out?", asked Peter nervously.

"Yeah...go back to sleep please?  So you can actually get better?", said Wade.

"Fine...", said Peter.

Wade then kissed Pete on the forehead and Peter got back into bed.  Wade then got back on his phone to text in the group chat.

Michelle: Sooo...did you guys make out? >:)

Wade: You're so weird...

NedTheStarWarsKid: Tell Peter that he missed two quizzes and he has a whole load of hw.

Wade: He's sleeping.  I'll tell him when he wakes up.

NedTheStarWarsKid: I'll just drop it off later.  Gtg talk to u later.

Wade: Byeee

Wade looked at the time.  It was 1:30.  He decided to go in the kitchen and make Peter and himself lunch.  When he walked into the kitchen, he saw that Stephen was making grilled chicken and tomato soup.

"Hey Wade.  Can you bring this in Peter's room?  He barely ate today.", said Stephen.

"Ok, but where's Mr. Stark?", asked Wade.

"Went to a meeting,", replied Stephen, "a follow up to our last meeting."

Wade then grabbed to plates with the food and brought them to Peter's room.  He put them on the desk and woke him up.

"Whaa...", said Peter groggily.

"Stephen made us grilled chicken and tomato soup.  You should eat.", said Wade.

"Thanks...how did you get so cute though?", said Peter smiling.

"Oh stop it...", laughed Wade.

They then ate together and Peter looked a lot better.

691 words