Rebuilt

The world was saved. Tony and Stephen were in the Sanctum and were on the couch reading.

"So...what are we going to do about the Avengers building?", asked Stephen.

"It's being rebuilt...but now is the time...", said Tony.

Tony grabbed Stephen by the chest and kissed him. Stephen was very startled but kissed back. Tony and Stephen were both enjoying the kiss until Peter called Tony on his phone.

"Hello?", asked Tony.

"Dad? Are you guys going to my concert? It starts in two hours.", said Peter.

"Yea! We're going to leave the Sanctum in thirty minutes.", replied Tony.

Tony then hung up the phone and told Stephen that they had to get ready for the concert. They then got ready and drove to the concert hall where it was. They then sat down and looked around for Peter, but didn't see him. All of a sudden, they saw Wade, Ned and Michelle walk down the row.

"OH MY GOD! MR. STARK!", said Wade.

"KID! You're back!", said Tony.

"I wanted to see Peter perform and surprise him later.", said Wade.

"Aww...", said Stephen.

Wade, Ned, and Michelle then sat down next to Tony and Stephen. Ned and Michelle looked through the brochure and were shocked at what he was performing.

"Wait...he's performing literally all of the hardest songs like Paganiniana, Carmen Fantasies, Tzigane, and what the hell? The Devil's Trill!", said Ned.

"Wow...Peter hasn't changed at all...", said Wade smiling.

Tony and Stephen laughed and the concert was about to start. The curtain then opened and Peter was up front on stage.

"Oh my god...Peter looks so different...", said Ned and Wade.

Peter then started playing his first piece, Tzigane. He played through his piece and at the ending, he shocked Wade and everyone else with how fast he was playing the ending. The song then ended and everyone was roaring with applause.

"Wow...Peter's going try hard again...", said Wade.

The concert then continued on and after about three hours, the concert ended. Peter was in the lobby waiting for Tony and Stephen.

"Hey dads! You liked the pieces I did?", asked Peter.

"Yea, but I have a surprise for you.", said Tony smiling.

"What is it?", asked Peter.'

Wade, Michelle, and Ned jumped out of nowhere and scared Peter.

"Guys? OH MY GOD YOUR BACK!", said Peter hugging everyone.

Everyone then hugged and when they were out of the hug, he was near crying because of Wade.

"Wade...", said Peter near tears.

Peter then grabbed Wade and kissed him. (BTW Wade is not the same age)

Everyone then smiled and they all left the building. Peter was so happy and they all were at the Sanctum. The Avengers did it. They won.

433 words. FINAL CHAPTER DONE