Secrets and Fears

Wade and Peter were in their room on their phone reading. They were on the bed lying down and smiling at each other.

"Should we do something for trust?", asked Wade.

"I guess...", said Peter.

"What is a secret you haven't told yet?", asked Wade.

"We should say it at the same time. Just to make it fair.", replied Peter.

"Ok. On three. One, two, three!", said Wade.

"I'm Spider-Man.", said Peter.

"I'm Deadpool.", said Wade.

They then looked at each other in confusion. They then started laughing because of the same secret they had.

"Are you actually?", asked Wade.

"Yea!", replied Peter.

"Wait, did we both pack our suits just in case if something happens?", asked Wade.

"Um...", said Peter.

They then opened their suitcases and searched for their suits. They then pulled their suits out and started laughing again.

"Well...great minds think alike!", said Peter in between his laughs.

Tony then walked into their room and saw Wade holding the suit.

"Wade...are you actually Deadpool?!", asked Tony.

"Um...Mr.Stark...I can explain...", said Wade nervously.

"Why didn't you tell me! We could've used you during our fight against Ultron!", said Tony smiling.

"Oh...um...thanks.", said Wade relieved.

"If you guys want, Thor, Clint, Stephen, and I are watching It. You can join us if you want.", said Tony.

"That would be fun. Right, Pete?", said Wade.

"Yea!", said Peter, "But what is everyone else watching?".

"Bucky and Steve are watching a random romantic movie, Natasha and Wanda are watching Andi Mack, and Bruce and Pietro are watching WWE.", said Tony.

"Alright.", said Peter.

Peter and Wade then ran down the stairs and into the living room. He saw all the guys waiting to start the movie. Tony then told the guys to hold on to see if anyone else wanted to watch with them. He first tried Wanda and Natasha but then got distracted by the scene they were on.

"Cyrus, are you jealous?", asked Buffy.

"Yea...", said Cyrus.

"Do you like Andi, Cyrus?", asked Buffy.

"Um...", said Cyrus on the verge of tears.

"Wait...you like Jonah...", said Buffy with slight shock.

Wanda and Natasha were smiling and looking at Tony when that scene happened. He smiled and left their room. Tony asked everyone and they said no. He then went back down and told Stephen to start the movie. Peter and Wade were on one of the couches hugging each other and had a blanket over them. The opening scene started and Peter was already scared. Pennywise then jumped out and ate Georgie's arm, which scared Peter. Peter then clung on to Wade's arm and Wade started to smile. The movie went on for about three hours and during the ending scene, Peter and Wade started to cry. Tony and Stephen saw this and were looking about to cry as well.

"This is so sad...", quivered Tony.

"I know...", replied Stephen.

The movie then ended and Peter and Wade fell asleep on the couch. Tony left them on the couch and went to bed with Stephen.
"Um...Stephen?", asked Tony.

"What is it?", asked Stephen sleepily.

"I'm scared...", said Tony.

"Because of the movie?", asked Stephen.

"No...I'm scared of the future...what if I lose you...", said Tony crying.

"Tony...I'll never leave you...", said Stephen.

Stephen hugged Tony to comfort him and both fell asleep.

553 words