Touring London (Part 1) and Brotherly Love

Tony and Stephen woke up at around 9:00 and woke up the others so they can explore London. Peter immediately woke up and was all excited to tour London. Tony ordered omelets and toast from the restaurant. A waitress then brought up the food and everyone started eating.

"So, what are we doing today?", asked Peter.

"Um...what should we do?", asked Tony.

"We should go on the ArcelorMittal Orbit!", said Clint.

"What is that?", asked Peter.

"It's one of the tallest slides in the world!", replied Tony.

"That sounds really fun!", asked Peter.

"We should go to the London Zoo or the Science Museum.", said Bucky.

"The zoo sounds good.", said Steve.

"Wait! I forgot that the Handel & Hendrix museum is here! Can we go?", asked Peter.

"Sure! So here's the plan: We'll go on the ArcelorMittal Orbit and the Handel & Hendrix museum today and the London Zoo and Science Museum tomorrow.", said Tony.

"Alright! Everyone get ready!", said Stephen, "Also Thor and Loki are coming later.".

"Are they staying with us for the rest of our time in London?", asked Peter.

"Yea! Everyone on the team is coming to the wedding.", said Tony.

Everyone then started to get ready. Tony and Stephen finished first and waited for everyone in the living room. Everyone eventually finished getting ready and they got into the limo and drove off to the ArcelorMittal Orbit. It took about 20 minutes to arrive at the place that had the Orbit. It was the arena for the 2012 Olympics. They all got out of the limo and walked into the stadium. There were lots of people looking around the stadium and their a whole load of people on line for the slide. Everyone got onto the line and when Peter was up, he looked from the top of the tower and was amazed by the view. Peter then went down the slide and was freaked out at how fast it was. Peter then reached the bottom and he saw Clint waiting for him.

"How was it?", asked Clint smiling.

"That was awesome!", replied Peter.

Everyone else then went on the slide and everyone said that the slide was probably the scariest slide they will ever go on in their life. They then had to head back to the hotel and wait for Thor and Loki to arrive. After about twenty minutes, someone knocked on the door. Tony then opened it and Thor and Loki were at the door. They then greeted everyone and they all got into the limo and drove to the Handel & Hendrix Museum. They arrived there after about 30 minutes. They bought their tickets and then entered the museum. They were looking around the museum and they saw all the music Handel wrote. They then moved into the room that had the violins and the pianos in it. Peter was looking at the violins that Handel used. He then noticed that Loki was by himself, looking down at the floor next to the piano. Peter walked over to him.

"Loki, you okay?", asked Peter.

"Um...not really...can I talk to you?", asked Loki.

"Sure?", said Peter confused.

"Your parents told me that you're gay...and...um...", said Loki.

"Are you bi?", asked Peter.

"Yea...um...", said Loki.

"I knew it!", said Peter hugging Loki, "My gaydar was right!"

Loki then smiled and hugged Peter back.

"Sooo do you have a crush on anyone on the team?", asked Peter smiling.

"Um...do I have to say?", asked Loki.

"It's fine! I won't tell anyone.", replied Peter.

"Um...it's actually Pietro...", said Loki smiling.

"Aww...", said Peter.

"Wanda actually figured out and she said that she thinks Pietro likes me back...", said Loki.

"There's sooo many gay couples and ships in the Avengers now...", said Peter.

"Is Pietro going to be at the wedding? I want to tell him how I feel...", said Loki.

"He is...just don't be so weird when you tell him.", said Peter.

They then all left the museum around 7:30. They then went back to the hotel and ate ramen in the penthouse. Loki, Thor, and Peter were eating on the coffee table and they were playing Uno.

"So...Loki...brother...are you into Pietro?", asked Thor.

"Um...", said Loki nervously.

"I know you, brother. It's fine.", said Thor.

"I am...", said Loki near tears.

"I'll love you no matter who you like, Loki.", said Thor with his arm around Loki.

Loki then walked into his bedroom and sat down and started crying. Thor then followed him and sat down next to him on the bed.

"Why are you crying, brother?", asked Thor.

"I can't go back to Asgard...I'm going to be an outcast!", sobbed Loki.

"Loki...what are you talking about?", asked Thor.

"Asgardian rule says that it's forbidden to be homosexual or even bisexual...", sobbed Loki.

"It does? When was this a thing?", asked Thor.

"A year ago...", sniffled Loki.

"Is that what the meeting was about? Damn father...", said Thor.

"How am I supposed to tell father?", asked Loki.

"You don't...", said Thor.

"Are you sure that's a good idea...", sniffled Loki.

"I'll protect you, brother. If father tries to banish you, I'll teach him a lesson.", said Thor hugging Loki.

Loki then started crying again and hugged Thor.

"I'm sorry for everything...", sobbed Loki.

"It's fine Loki. I'm glad your my brother.", said Thor teary-eyed.

"Me too...", sniffled Loki.

841 words