Home

WARNING: Peter is associated with near self harm

Stephen, Tony, and Peter were with Nebula on Titan. Stephen made a portal back to the Sanctum and they all walked through it. Tony and Stephen then sat down at the coffee table and looked at each other.

"Tony...why did you do that?", said Stephen.

"I couldn't lose you and Peter...I would've gone into depression and died...", replies Tony near tears.

"But now Clint has no family left.", said Stephen.

"It's just...", said Tony.

Tony then started crying and Stephen gave him a kiss on the forehead. Peter was in the living room and was on his phone trying to reach Wade and the others.

Petey: Guys?! Are you there?!

Michelle: Yea...WTF JUST HAPPENED THOUGH

Petey: A bad guys named Thanos wipes out half of the population. What happened at the school?

Michelle: Um...Wade and Ned are gone...

Peter read the last text and went into a mental breakdown. He ran up the stairs and into Stephen's bedroom and Tony and Stephen noticed that.

"Peter? What's wrong?", said Tony.

Tony and Stephen followed him to Stephen's bedroom and when they entered the room, they saw Peter standing up and holding a knife.

"PETER WHAT THE FU@K ARE YOU DOING?!", exclaimed Tony and Stephen.

"I CAN'T...I CAN'T LIVE ANYMORE...", sobbed Peter, "THIS IS MY FAULT! MINE..."

Peter then collapsed onto the floor and was practically bawling his eyes out. Tony took the knife from Peter's hand and Stephen tried to calm him down.

"Peter, you can't be serious that you tried to commit suicide...what happened?", asked Stephen.

"I...I...It's my fault that Thanos got the stone...I didn't pull of the gauntlet in time...and now Wade and Ned disappeared...", sobbed Peter.

"Peter...", said Stephen near tears.

"What just happened?!", exclaimed Tony, "Why did Peter almost commit suicide?".

"He says it's his fault for Thanos taking the stone...and Wade and Ned are gone.", replied Stephen.

Tony then looked at Peter and started crying and hugged Peter.

"Peter...it's not your fault...and I'm sorry that you lost Wade and Ned...", said Tony.

"But...I", said Peter speechless.

"We can't lose you and you can't lose us...I love you 3000...", said Tony.

Peter then looked up at Tony and Stephen and saw them smiling and he smiled back. Peter then hugged them even tighter and he then fell asleep in their arms.

"That was...", said Tony.

"Emotional.", said Stephen.

415 words