Fight Of Our Lives

Everyone then ran towards each other and started yelling.  The Avengers and the Chitauri soldiers then clashed with one another.  While everyone was fighting, Clint was running with the Nano Gauntlet.

"TONY!  WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THIS THING?", asked Clint.

"KEEP IT AWAY FROM EVERY ONE OF THE CHITAURI!", replied Tony.

Clint then started to run away from a huge hoard of Chitauri soldiers and Outriders.  He was running for about twenty minutes until Peter grabbed the gauntlet from him.

"I got you covered!", said Peter swinging away.

Peter then looked around for Tony and Stephen and eventually found them.

"DADS!", said Peter.

"What is it, Peter?", asked Tony and Stephen, "Oh...".

"What am I supposed to do with this?", asked Peter.

"JUST RUN!!!", yelled Tony and Stephen noticing the huge hoard of Chitauri and Outriders.

"OH SHIT!!!", yelled Peter flinging himself away.

Peter continued flinging himself and after about ten minutes, he noticed someone waving their hands back and forth.  It was from Scott.

"PETER!  OVER HERE!  WE CAN SEND THE NANO GAUNTLET BACK IN TIME!", yelled Scott.

Peter then flung over to Scott, but then was hit by one of the Chitauri lasers.

"GAAHHHHH!!", yelled Peter as he was falling.

Someone then came out of nowhere and saved Peter from falling.  It was Captain Marvel!

"Hello...", said Peter nervously.

"Sup, kid.  You have something for me?", asked Captain Marvel.

"Yea...but how are you supposed to get past everyone?", asked Peter.

All the women Avengers then appeared and they were in front of Peter.

"We got this.", said Captain Marvel.

They all then charged at the hoard of enemies and they completely destroyed everyone.  Captain Marvel was about to enter the time portal in the back of Scott's van, but Thanos blew up the van.  Captain Marvel was knocked back and the gauntlet flew out of her hand.  Thanos then grabbed the gauntlet and was about to snap his fingers, but Captain Marvel stopped him for about five minutes.  Thanos then flicked her off with the Power Stone and she flew into a piece of metal.  Thanos was once again trying to snap, but this time he was stopped by Tony.  He then threw Tony off of him.

"I am...inevidable.", said Thanos as he snapped.

He snapped his fingers, but nothing happened.  Tony had all the stones on his own gauntlet.  Tony was trying not to scream in pain as he was holding all the stones.

"And...I...am...", said Tony.

"WAIT!", said Stephen.

Stephen then grabbed Tony's hand and started to absorb some of the power with Tony.

"GAH!", said Stephen.

Thor then grabbed Stephen's hand and then he absorbed some of the power.  Everyone else one by one then held hands to absorb the power.  Steve then joined last and then was looking at Thanos.

"We...are...the Avengers.", said Tony, Steve, and Stephen.

Everyone then snapped their fingers and the whole world went white.  The world then returned to normal and all of Thanos's soldiers disappeared.

"No...no...this can't be...", said Thanos.  He then disappeared and everyone was on the ground.

"We...did...it...", said Tony.

"How did that work...", asked Stephen.

"Because we're the freaking Avenger's", said Steve.

"LANGUAGE, STEVE!", said everyone.

Everyone then laughed and they all got up.  The Avengers ae once again victorious.