Thanos's Success (Part 1)

Tony, Stephen, Peter, and the Guardians are on Titan thinking of a plan just in case Thanos comes.  While everyone was talking about their plans, Stephen was practicing some of his magic, but while doing that, he looked very off...very off.

    "Um, Mr. Stark?  Does your husband often do that?", asked Mantis.

    Tony then looked behind and saw Stephen's head moving in a very fast motion.

    "Stephen?  STEPHEN!  Can you hear me?!", exclaimed Tony very worried.

    Stephen then stopped moving his head and took a deep breath right after.

    "Honey!  Are you okay?", asked Tony.

    "I am...but I saw us...", said Stephen.

    "How many alternate universes did you see?", asked Tony.

    "Um...14,000,605 to be exact.", replied Stephen.

    "How many do we win?", asked Tony.

    "One...", said Stephen.

    Everyone's face darkened and Peter started crying.  He ran to a random piece of scrap metal and sat there crying.

    "Peter...", said Stephen near tears.

    "I can't...I'm g-going t-to lose y-you guys!  I can't...", sobbed Peter.

    "Um...", quivered Stephen.

    Tony then walked over and hugged both of them.  They then all started crying and everyone else started to become teary-eyed.

    "We love you, Peter...we won't lose you...", said Tony.

    "Just stay next to us during the whole battle...", said Stephen.

    "Ok...let's do this...", said Peter wiping his face.

    Everyone then huddled up and told the plan.  Everyone then got into their spots and waited for Thanos.  All of a sudden, a portal formed and Thanos walked out of it.  Thanos looked around for everyone and only saw Stephen because everyone else was hiding. 

    "So...I've come here for the Time Stone...", said Thanos.

    "Why would I give it to you?", asked Stephen.

    "If you don't...consequences will happen...", replied Thanos.

"Well...look up...", said Stephen.

Thanos then looked up and Tony was in his suit pushing down a rock onto Thanos.  The rock then hit Thanos and he tried to deflect it but failed.  He then broke the rock and started blasting everyone with his gauntlet.  Peter and Drax then started to attack Thanos.  Thanos then knocked both of them back and they flew into a bunch of rocks.  Tony and Peter then started blasting Thanos with their laser beams.  Thanos then absorbed the lasers and used them against Peter and Tony.  They both avoided the lasers and they started shooting Thanos.  Stephen then used one of his spells to duplicate himself into 100 other forms.  Thanos then tried shooting them, but they all shot out ropes and held him in place.  Thanos tried to move, but Tony and Peter webbed him and started removing the gauntlet.  Mantis was calming Thanos and they were close to removing it. 

"Ha!  How do you feel that you're losing?!", said Quill.

"Stop...", said Thanos, "I...I killed...".

"Wait...", said Quill.

"Quill!  Don't fall for it!  We almost got this thing off!", said Tony.

"I killed Gamora...", said Thanos.

"No you didn't...no you didn't...", said Quill near tears.

"Yessssss.....", said Thanos smiling.

    "You asshole!  You couldn't!", said Quill slapping Thanos with his gun.

    Everyone then got off balance and Thanos was able to fight everyone off.  Tony then punched Thanos and then they started fighting.  Tony was blasting Thanos, but he was using the Power Stone and almost hit him.  Tony then landed and started blasting him.  Thanos then ripped off his suit.  He then got his back up suit but Thanos ripped off the upper half.  Thanos then was trying to punch him but missed.  Tony then pulled out his glove and pulled out a retractable knife and tried stabbing him.  Thanos then ripped the knife out of Tony's hand and what happened next was horrible.  Tony got stabbed by Thanos.

    "Now...let me finish you...", said Thanos angrily.

"No!  Please...I love him so much...I can't lose him...", said Stephen near tears.

"Why would I spare him?", asked Thanos.

"I'll give you the Time Stone...", said Stephen.

"Ok then!  Give it to me, now!", said Thanos.

Stephen then took out the Time Stone and gave it to Thanos.  He then left and Tony and Stephen were hugging.

"I'm sorry...", said Stephen, "I can't lose you...".

"We're going to lose, aren't we...", said Tony near tears.

"Yea...", said Stephen.

Thanos is heading to Wakanda for the Mind Stone.  Will Steve and the others protect it?

696 words Fourteenth chapter done!