Location of The Stones

Tony and everyone else were in the meeting room once again. Tony and Stephen were standing next to the screen and they pulled up a bunch of locations.

"Why are we pulling up all of these random locations?", asked Peter.

"These are where some of the stones could possibly be.", replied Tony.

"Alright, first up: The Reality Stone. Anyone know where it could be?", asked Stephen.

"Um...I think I know...", said Thor.

"Where is it?", asked Tony.

"Before Asgard was destroyed, we had a vault that contained a bunch of valuable stuff. The Reality Stone was in a tube and the Space Stone was in the Tesseract,", replied Thor, "but Loki kept taking the Tesseract and hiding it in random spots."

"Ok...we know where that is...but what about the other five?", asked Peter.

"I know where the Power Stone is...", said Nebula.

"Where?", asked Tony.

"It's on the planet Morag...Gamora told me a long time ago...", replied Nebula.

"You need someone to go with you?", asked Stephen.

"I guess...", said Nebula.

"I'll go.", said Rhodey.

"Great...but what about the other four...", said Tony.

"I guess we need to think about this.", said Steve.

Everyone sitting at the table then got up and started to look through old records for any traces of the stones. Peter was with Tony and Stephen looking through the file of the first fight and was looking for where the Time, Space, and Mind Stone were. Everyone else was looking for the Soul Stone and after 5 hours, there was no luck. Everyone decided to go to bed except Tony, Stephen, Steve, Natahsa, and Bruce. They were too concerned to look for the other stones. They were looking through the files for about 8 hours and it was about 7:25 in the morning. Natasha was still wide awake and she was re-reading the file of the first fight they had.

"Wait...I just realized something...", said Natasha smiling.

"What? What?", asked Tony sleepily.

"In 2012, there are three stones in New York City.", replied Natasha.

"Wait, you're right!", said Steve.

"The Soul Stone and Time Stone were being used in battle, and the Mind Stone is in Tony's lab.", said Natasha.

"All we need is the Soul Stone...and I think I know who knows where it is.", said Bruce.

"And you're exactly right...", said Nebula.

"Oh! Hi Nebula...", said Stephen startled.

"I forgot to tell you guys...I know where the Soul Stone is...", said Nebula.

"Where is it?", asked Bruce.

"It's on a planet called Vormir. You're welcome.", replied Nebula.

"YES! We have all the locations of the stones! Now we just need to build the time portal!", exclaimed Tony.

Tony then ran downstairs to his lab and started to build the time portal.

"That's my lover...", said Stephen smirking. 

441 words