Fading...

Thanos snapped his fingers and traveled to the Gauntlet World.  He saw his daughter Gamora and she was filled with tears.

"What was the cost?", asked Gamora teary-eyed.

Thanos then looked at Gamora and shed a tear.  He then came back to Earth and saw that his Gauntlet burnt.

"What did you do?  WHAT DID YOU DO?!", yelled Thor.

Thanos then went into a portal back to Titan.  The world went silent and Steve was looking around for anything.  He then saw Bucky disappearing.

"No...NO!  Bucky...I can't lose you...", sobbed Steve.

"I love you, Steve...", said Bucky disappearing.

Steve then fell onto the ground and started crying.  T'Challa then disappeared and Groot, Wanda, and Falcon disappeared.  On Titan, Mantis was confused about why it was so quiet.

"Somethings happening...", said Mantis.

She then disappeared and everyone was confused about why she disappeared.

"Wait...", said Drax.  He then disappeared as well.

"Um...Quill...", said Tony.

"Wait...aw man...", said Quill disappearing.

Tony then looked for Stephen and Peter and saw that they were fading away slowly.

"Dad...I don't feel so good...", said Peter near tears.

"Tony...", said Stephen worried.

"No...NO!  I can't lose you both!", sobbed Tony.

Thanos then appeared behind Tony and was laughing.  

"You pathetic human being...", said Thanos.

"Please!  Spare them!  I love them too much to lose them!", sobbed Tony.

"Hmm...I will...but at a price...", replied Thanos.

"Anything!  I'll do anything!" said Tony.

"You must let me get rid of Clint's family...", said Thanos.

Tony looked at Stephen and Peter as they were still fading.  He then gave his answer to Thanos.

"Yes!  Yes...", said Tony.

"Ok...now let me get out of this pathetic drama.", said Thanos.

He then created a portal and left.  Tony looked at Stephen and Peter and ran over to both of them and hugged them.  Stephen and Peter hugged back and they all started crying.

"I can never lose you guys...", said Tony.

319 words