Crashing into Titan

Tony, Stephen, and Peter were on the donut spaceship wondering where they were going to land. They were on the ship for about three hours and they were all bored. The screen of the driver's control said that they were heading to the planet Titan. Tony and Stephen then got up and they looked at the screen to see if they were going to crash.

"Stephen! Help me control the ship! We're going to crash if we don't steer!", exclaimed Tony.

Stephen then put his arm into the steering arm and well as Tony. They both were trying to steer it, but only managed to move it the slightest bit. The ship as heading toward Titan at an alarming rate and they were going to hit a random rock floating in the planet's atmosphere. Peter then shot out some webs to pull the steering arms with Tony and Stephen. Peter helped Tony and Stephen and pulled the ship to the right, but not enough to avoid the rock. The ship then hit the rock and the upper half hit the rock and chipped off. The ship then started going down and heading for Titan.

"Peter! Hang ON!", exclaimed Tony and Stephen.

Peter then flung more webs to hang on to the edges of the ship. The ship then came crashing into Titan and they ship caused everything in the ship to shake. When the ship stopped moving, Tony, Stephen, and Peter got off the ground all shaken up from the crash. When they got up, they heard noises from the bottom of the ship. They all then hid behind one of the pieces of scrap metal and peered their heads to see what was trying to get into the ship. They saw someone was cutting into the ship and they thought it was an alien.

"Peter, have any ideas about what to do?", asked Tony.

"Ok...have you ever seen this really old movie called Aliens?", said Peter.

Peter then told his plan to Tony and Stephen and they followed what he said. They got into their positions and when the people walked in, they ambushed the people walking in and they started to fight. Peter then was fighting Mantis but didn't know who she was at the time.

"OH MY GOD! AN ALIEN! DON'T PUT YOUR EGGS IN ME!!", yelled Peter as he shot a web at Mantis. Mantis then fell and Peter started running away from Mantis. Tony then realized that they were fighting the Guardians of the Galaxy, not aliens.

"Quill? Is that you behind the mask?", asked Tony.

"Yea! Is that you, Tony?", asked Quill back.

"It is indeed! Sorry about this!", said Tony landing and putting away his suit.

They all then shook hands and apologized to each other.

"Why are you guys here?", asked Stephen.

"We picked up the ship was falling here, so we wanted to see if there was anyone in the ship, and those people were you.", replied Quill.

They all then stepped out of the ship and when they stepped out, Quill noticed that the atmosphere was...slightly off.

"Wee! Look! I'm bouncing!", said Mantis.

"It looks like the axis of the planet is off by 8 degrees.", said Quill.

"We need to make sure that Thanos doesn't get the Time Stone from Stephen.", said Tony.

"Looks like someone wants to protect their husband...", said Quill smiling.

"Wow...", said Tony.

Everyone then laughed, but they knew what was lying in front of them.

563 words