Nebula's Fall

Rhodey and Nebula were looking for the Power Stone on a random planet. They landed on the planet near a ship. The ship was full of a bunch of old stuff and was very dirty.

"This ship is disgusting.", said Nebula.

"And I smells weird.", said Rhodey.

"It's definitely not in here. We should look around to find the Power Stone.", said Nebula.

They then both got out of the ship and they started walking around. After about 15 minutes, they heard a random voice singing.

"What is that horrible noise!?", asked Nebula.

"I know exactly who that is...", said Rhodey.

The person singing was Quill's last self.  He was looking for the Power Stone as well.  As he was walking, Nebula ran up to him and punched him in the face. 

"What was that for?", asked Rhodey.

"I don't know.  I just don't like him.  That's why.", said Nebula.

They then walked into an old building that contained the Power Stone in a vault.

"I think we should check for booby traps.", said Rhodey, "A random vault on a random planet would contain a bunch of booby traps."

Nebula then walked in and no booby traps in the vault.  She then walked up to the thing that was holding the Power Stone.  The Power Stone was protected by a bunch of lasers, but Nebula just shoved her hands into the lasers and took out the Power Stone. 

"Ok.  Since we have it now, we need to get out of here before someone comes.", said Rhodey.

Rhodey and Nebula were about to push the button to go back, but Nebula froze and she fell onto the ground.  Her files then started to open up randomly.  Her past self was being accessed.

291 words