TeAaA That Was Spilled

Tony was at a restaurant with the rest of the Avengers to follow up what happened the last meeting. He sat down with Natasha, Steve, Bruce, Thor, and Clint.

"Okay guys...I'm sorry about last time...it's just...", said Tony.

"It's fine, Tony. You're a lot more comfortable now.", said Natasha.

"So...how is Stephen?", asked Thor.

"He's...he's amazing. He can't be described.", said Tony smiling.

"Aww...", said Bruce.

"Do you care that he's taller than you?", asked Steve smiling.

"I'm kinda jealous that he's taller than me, but who cares.", replied Tony.

"Am I allowed to ask this?", asked Clint.

"What is it?", asked Tony anxiously.

"How is he in bed? Are you big spoon or little spoon?", asked Clint laughing.

"Oh my god, Clint!", said Natasha punching him.
"ExCuSe Me! I'lL HaVe YoU SaY that he's good and by the way, I'm little spoon.", said Tony smirking.

"WOAH!", said everyone.

Everyone started dying of laughing and the waiter came over to write down their orders.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything. What would guys like to order?", asked the waiter.

"Oh um...I'm having the steak with fries, Thor and Bruce are having the shrimp scampi, and everyone else is having the crab feast.", said Tony.

"Ok, sir. Your orders will be out in about 30 minutes.", said the waiter.

The waiter then left and they continued talking.

"Why isn't Stephen here?", asked Steve.
"Oh. He's watching Peter and Wade because Peter ate ten servings of ice cream when he's lactose intolerant.", said Tony.

"Fun.", said Thor.

"He threw up like five times this morning.", said Tony.

"Do you wish Stephen was here?", asked Natasha.

"Yeah, but were actually going on a date tomorrow.", said Tony smiling.

"Oooh...", said Bruce and Thor laughing.

"You guys are so weird...", said Tony.

"Sir, your food is here.", said the waiter.

The food was on a tray and was served to everyone. Everyone was starving and dug into their food.

"This is sooo good.", said Natasha.

"I know.", said Clint.

They all continued eating and when they finished, they were all stuffed.

"That was sooo good.", said Thor.

"So...you think we should take a vacation? Maybe we should all go to Disney? After all, we did just beat Ultron.", asked Tony.
"Yea! That would be fun actually. We need to actually go somewhere fun.", said Bruce and Steve.

"We can go next week on Monday. Peter is on winter break.", said Tony.

"Alright then! We should all get our stuff ready.", said Steve.

"Well, see you guys Monday!", said Tony.

"Bye!", everyone said.

Tony walked out of the restaurant and walked to his Audi. He drove back to Avengers building and told Stephen the idea.

"Um, you think Peter will be fine by Monday?", asked Stephen.

"Yea! He's just sick because of eating. He'll be fine.", replied Tony.

"You think Wade would want to tag along?", asked Stephen.

"Probably.", said Tony.

"Should we break the news to them?", asked Stephen.
"Yea.", replied Tony.

Tony and Stephen walked down the hall and into Peter's room. They walked in and saw that Wade and Peter were playing on the XBox.
"Looks like someone is feeling a lot better.", said Tony.

"Yeah. After Pete ate lunch. He felt a lot better.", replied Wade.

"Yeah. I only had occasional stomach aches.", said Peter smiling.

"Quick! Kill the last guy!", said Wade.

"Got him!", said Peter high fiving Wade.

"Good job,", said Stephen, "but we actually have news for you guys."

"What is it?", asked Peter.

"We're going to............Disneyland!", exclaimed Tony.
"Are we actually?!", asked Peter excitedly.

"Yeah!", Tony and Stephen exclaimed together.

"Oh my god! You guys are the best!", said Peter hugging Tony and Stephen.

"Am I allowed to tag along?", asked Wade.

"Of course you just need to ask your parents when they come to pick you up.", replied Tony.

"Thanks Mr. Stark and Mr. Strange!", exclaimed Wade.

"Please Wade, you can call us Tony and Stephen.", said Tony.

Wade's mom was at the door knocking. Levi opened the door and walked in. She was greeted by Tony and was picking up Wade.

"I heard about your husband...", said Tony nervously.

"I'm sorry...he just can't understand...", said Wade's mom holding back tears.

"Oh um, do you think Wade can come with us to Disneyland?", asked Tony smiling.
"Of course! He needs to get out of the house and take a break from watching all of his siblings!", exclaimed Wade's mom.

"So you can just drop him off here on Monday.", said Tony.

"Alright. See you Monday!", replied Wade's mom.

"Bye Peter!", said Wade.
"Bye Wade!", replied Peter.

Wade and Wade's mom then walked out of the house and drove off. Peter then ran up to Tony and Stephen and hugged them.

"You guys are the parents I've never had. I love you guys so much.", said Peter filled with tears of happiness. "We love you too, Peter.", both said smiling.

824 words 

I just want to say that I already have about 120 views and I  literally thought I would get no views.  Thank you for reading this!