Sister Scrumptious Sickness

It was 3:37 am on the clock in Steve and Bruce's room.  Steve was awake still holding on to his stomach in pain.  He then had enough and ran into the bathroom and threw up.  Thor then woke up to help Steve.

"Get Stephen and Tony...they know what to do...", said Steve groggily.

"Alright...", said Thor.  

"Thor woke up Tony and Stephen and told them what's happening.  Tony already knew that Steve had indigestion.  He gave him medicine and told him to stay awake for an hour or two.

"I told you to slow down while eating the steak...you literally shoved like a fourth of that into your mouth without chewing.", said Tony.

"ScRuMpTiOuS!", yelled Peter in a high pitched from his room laughing with Wade.

"Why are you guys awake?", asked Stephen.

"We were watching the Lord of The Rings marathon!", yelled Wade.

"Alright...just don't go complaining to me tomorrow that you're too tired to do anything.", replied Stephen.

"Alright Steve, hope you feel better before morning.", said Tony.

"Thanks Tony.", said Steve.

Everyone then went back to sleep and woke up at 10:00.  Steve was still having stomach aches but was able to go to Animal Kingdom later.  When everyone was at the kitchen table, Peter and Wade were laughing at something.

"Hey, Steve...um...", said Peter giggling.

"What is it, Pete?", asked Steve annoyed.

"How was your ScRuMpTiOuS sickness last night?", laughed Peter.

"What do you mean...", asked Steve confused.

"Sooo...basically what ScRuMpTiOuS means is that whenever something gross pops up, they say that just to be funny.", said Tony smiling.

"Well then...I was sister sick and shooked.", said Steve smiling.

This made everyone laugh and lighten the mood up before Animal Kingdom.

"Wow, Steve! I didn't know you knew all this modern stuff!", said Peter.

Yeah...been reading up a lot lately...", replied Steve.

Tony then told everyone to get ready for Animal Kingdom and they were getting ready for the time of their lives.

308 words. Sorry for short chapter because it's late and I'm tired.