In my corner

Cheryl's POV
Toni is still a mess and we're supposed to meet the boys in five minutes.
"Baby you have to wake up," I whisper kissing her
She got less than an hour of sleep between crying and nightmares.
She sits up and nods
She hasn't talked since we got back.
She throws leggings in.
"May I please wear this sweater?" She asks quietly, holding up my sweater
"Of course Tones,"
She gives me a small smile and puts it on.
I feel so bad for her, Mitch wasn't supposed to even be there so I wasn't worried.
"Ready to head out T?" I ask
She nods and I grab her hand. We walk to Tito and she sits down and looks at her hands.
"Babe you're okay," I say holding her hands
"I have no friends left Cheryl," she mumbles "all my friends hate me, you probably are mad at me and I'm alone,"
"I'm not angry Tones," I say rubbing her back "I promise you,"
She nods
"I'm sorry, I don't want to be like this," she whispers
"It's okay babe," I say "it's a scary thing,"
"Topaz! Where's your jacket?" One of her teammates who I don't know asks "You have to have it for official meetings,"
She doesn't respond and continues to cry.
"I'm going to talk to them okay?"
She nods and I get up.
"Toni quit the team last night after the game," I say
"What? why?" He asks shocked "did someone say something to her?"
"Your SM, attacked her,"
He looks at me confused
"Baby, look at me for a sec?" I call back
She looks up so he can get a look at her nasty black eye and busted lip.
"He's dead," he says "what did he do though?"
"Tried to get her to sleep with him, forced himself on her, kisses her, gave her a hickey and then beat her up and told her to lie to everyone," I sigh "he threatened her scholarship,"
"So she just quit?"
"She asked Someone names Craig to fire him and he told her that boys will be boys and to just enjoy it pretty much," I say "she said she has too much pride to stay on a team that will let someone treat her like that. Well the manager anyways,"
"I'm Cameron by the way," he says "I should've said that from the beginning,"
"Cheryl," I say shaking his hand
"Cheryl!" Reggie says hugging me "How is she?"
I point over to where she's sitting- just looking at her hands and silently crying,"
"She's said about 5 words to me since we left yesterday and got under an hours sleep," I sigh "she's not doing well,"
He doesn't look well himself. No better than Toni even, hasn't brushed his hair, has been crying- hasn't slept.
"Reggie, why were you crying?" I ask
"Because I should've stayed in the changeroom with her- I shouldn't have left her alone,"
"It's okay Reggie, she can't always be with someone," I say "he was going to do this eventually,"
He nods and all the boys file in.
"What does Toni want to do?" RJ asks
"She wants to play football, I know that," I say "but she's not talking- at all right now,"
"CHERYL!" I hear Toni yell
"Apparently she's yelling now though," I say turning around "what's wrong babe?"
"I had another nightmare," she sighs "it scared me,"
I nod.
"How are you?" Reggie asks sitting next to her
She looks at me and shakes her head.
"Babe do you want to be alone for a bit?"
She nods and looks back at her hands
"She's not talking," I say as we walk away

He nods and all the boys shut up when Reilly tells them to

"Boys, some of you know this-but Toni quit the team last night?"

Varied arguments and confusion erupts.

"Shut up!" He yells "She was assaulted by Mitch and went to Manager Craig who basically told her he didn't care. It's not right and she's right to have left," 

Austen- who's had pneumonia for the last few weeks looks confused

"Who's Mitch and why did he attack Toni?"

"Mitch is Craig's son and he liked Toni- too much," Reggie mutters "he threatened her scholarship and well being if she didn't sleep with him," 

"Anyways," Reilly says "we have to figure out what to do, how has she been Cheryl?" 

"He gave her a black eye- the worst I've ever seen. She cant look in the mirror without crying because he 'marked' her neck. I tried to get her to watch TV but there was nothing but football on which made her lock herself in a bathroom for 2 hours. She couldn't sleep without nightmares and she's said 2 sentences to me all day- so she's not doing great," I sigh "She's really scared, and I'm worried I'm not going to get her back,"