Quinti(back)i

Lexis pov

Where is Hudson?

Wren is coming back to school today- and TJ, LJ, and AJ are also no where to be found.

"Oh Alexis, it's been to long,"

Fuck fuck fuck

"Hey Wren, what's up?" I say uneasily

"Well.. Yknow," he says motioning to his dick

"You're an ass," I say opening my locker again

"Heard you and Camilla broke up- don't worry, being a dyke isn't a turn off for me,"

He gets closer to me and I shove him away.

"Back off,"

"Why? You broke up with Camilla,"

Someone grabs my hips from behind and picks me up to spin me around

Finally.

"Hey Princess," Hudson says kissing me "my mom made breakfast sorry I'm late,"

"It's fine," I say with a small smile

"Not going to introduce me Alexis?" Wren asks confused

"This is my boyfriend- Hudson, Huds, this is.."

"Wren Quintipacki- I know," he says putting a protective arm around my shoulder "you come near Lexi, I'll make sure you don't step foot in this school again,"

"You are a whore then aren't you?" He says to me

"What'd you just call my sister?" TJ asks finally showing up and shoving him into a locker

"Tony- stop it,"

"I called it how it is TJ," Wren says pushing him backwards

"Wren! Cool it, he's hurt for god sake," I say holding TJ back "back off, you're not making it any better for yourself- just leave me alone,"

"You sent me to prison,"

"You sexually assaulted me!"

"So what? You deserved it. And even so- you were begging for it like a little slut,"

Hudson punches him right in the face and a fight breaks out.

A whistle blows and all attention goes to my mom.

"Anyone still in this hallway in 5 seconds has detention for a week,"

People scatter quickly.

"Not you guys," she says stopping the 5 of us and Wren "what happened?"

"What do you think happened?" I ask "Wren was being an ass and he got punched,"

"Bitch," He hisses

"Rapist," Hudson shoots back

"BOYS! Enough," she says "Wren- go to the office, you know you're not allowed anywhere near Lexi,"

He leaves and she looks at Hudson and I.

"Well he was calling me names and bothering me and then TJ shoved him and he shoved TJ and he's still hurt so I told him to back off and then he said I deserved what he did to me so- Huds hit him,"

She clenches her jaw and sighs.

"As a your teacher and a coach at this school- do not hit other people, if I see it again I'll have to suspend you," she sighs at Hudson "but as your girlfriends mom- good job, I'll let your coach handle it cause he usually gives less of a shit about his job than I do believe it or not. Get to class,"