Meeting

Comanche just needed to ride, he threw on his helmet and rode out of the Death Reapers clubhouse. He had a lot on his mind, he felt like he was the only brother in the clubhouse without an old lady. The ladies he met, either didn't like that he was Native American, or that he had a bad temper, that he never took out on them, just on any unfortunate person around him. He wanted someone who could see past all of that. Someone willing to stick around more than four months, his longest relationship ever. His mind was so far gone, that he didn't see the woman behind him until it was too late, she hit his back tire sending him and his chopper flying. Thank the Lord that he and his chopper wound up in the grass, he was hurt but at least it wasn't worse, he could have hit the asphalt.

Jada couldn't believe what was unfolding in front of her, some lady was weaving back and forth in front of her, talking on her cell phone and texting, and she was getting dangerously close to the biker in front of her. Jada quickly whipped out her phone and took a picture of the car's license plate, she was getting ready to call the police and warn them of this dangerous driver. When what she had feared the most would happen; happened, the lady hit the biker and flipped him and his bike over into the grassy median. Then what was worse the woman kept driving as if nothing had even happened.

Jada immediately pulled over her silver Buick Rendezvous and jumped out to see if the biker was okay. She ran over and dropped to her knees next to him. She breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that he was alive, just really hurt.

 "Hey do you want me to get you to a hospital, or do you want me to take you somewhere?"

 Comanche was in so much pain he could barely breathe. He took inventory of himself and knew that he had at least two cracked ribs, and a broken leg but he didn't know what other injuries he had. He knew that he needed to get to a hospital, there was no way his brothers had the equipment to fix everything that could possibly be wrong with him. Otherwise, he would have this beautiful black angel take him back to the clubhouse.