Chapter 1

Hey, my names y/n. I guess I'm here to tell you about my life, so... let's get started.
——
June 20th 1999, you were born. About a week ago these twins were born and named Ethan and Grayson. I had no clue who these people were... considering I wasn't even a year old. But from that point on I remember being with them almost everyday of the week. We hated being apart. And For some reason me and Grayson always had a stronger connection and looked out for one another. We treated each other like the siblings we never had. Sorry Ethan haha... Anyways let's move forward up until 2007..
——-
May 2nd 2007, I was 7, me and my best friends Grayson and Ethan were out back down the hill, you know... minding our own business until Grayson and Ethan had a argument about who was stronger. So their brawl started as I sat back and laughed to my self. They started getting violent as Grayson was on top of Ethan, I yelled for him to stop. I quickly got up and as I went over to them, he swung his hand back, getting ready to punch Ethan but instead hit my lip.
Grayson: y/n! I'm so sorry! *he said getting off of Ethan*
Ethan: look what you did gray!
Y/n: guys it's fine *you said, cupping your face*
Grayson: Come On, ill help you *he was very worried about what he did and decided to pick you up and carry you inside*
Y/n: gray you hit my lip not my legs *you said slightly laughing*
Grayson: well since no ones home besides us you're my patient and I'm gonna help you.
*you always loved that about Grayson. No matter what situation he would always be there for you, and that's one thing thats for sure hasn't changed in him all these years later... at least not yet... let's move on*