Part 100!

"Who is this?"
*You sat up as you watched the three dots start to type.*
"I can't answer that. Don't tell anyone about this."
*You sighed as you rested your chin on your palm. Why in the world would you listen to a stranger? They're probably going to kidnap you or fucking murder you and that's the last thing you needed right now. Everyone headed to bed a while ago, meaning the only light on was the one downstairs in the kitchen. Just as you were about to walk down the stairs your phone dinged once again.
"Please"
*Who the hell was this? Any sane person would know the dangers of this operation and wouldn't go through with it. This was an anonymous person that somehow contacted your new phone number. Considering you've only had this phone for a day, not many people had your contact info. But why the hell would you actually listen to this strange person? That would be utterly stupid. But something in your heart was begging you to go. So you paced back and fourth, thinking a million different thoughts and playing a bunch of different scenarios that could happen in your head. What if this was one of Calvin's gang members? Or maybe that security guard? But again, how the hell would they have your phone number? You grabbed a cold water in your fridge, running your hand through your hair as you let out a stifled groan, and gave in. You still had 2 more hours until the time struck 12 am...So you could always back out.
Running upstairs you closed the door behind you, throwing your phone onto the mattress and plopping down right next to it.*
Y/n: What the fuck do I do? *you groaned once again, standing up and walking over towards the closet. You grabbed a red chaimpion hoodie and ripped jeans. Considering it was a fall night, the weather wasn't going to be very warm.
Ava: Y/n?
Y/n: Ava? *You quickly turned around. Startled by her appearance.*
Ava: Is everything okay?
Y/n: Yeah everything's good *You gave her a small smile and walked out of your closet. Placing the clothes on the bed.*
Ava: Where are you going? *She jumped onto your bed and laid under the covers. Hugging a small pink pillow*
Y/n: No where, I'm just organizing *For once you came up with a decent excuse.*
Ava: Oh, I could help *She jumped up and walked over towards you while you were rummaging through your sock and underwear drawer.
Y/n: that's okay, how come you're up?
Ava: Please
Y/n: I appreciate it but you should really get back to bed
Ava: But-
Y/n: I promise in the morning you, me and bailey can go out for breakfast okay? *You smiled and bent down to her. She let out a low sigh and nodded her head.*
Y/n: I love you
*She smiled as you pulled her into a hug.*
Ava: I love you too y/n
*You shut the door and locked it as soon as she left. You definitely didn't need her to find out about what was going on if you were actually gonna go through with this. God what the hell was wrong with you? You had absolutely no clue who this was yet you were about to get dressed and wait for the clock to hit 12am...The pacing began once again. You walked back and fourth in your room, checking your phone a couple times just to see if there was any sort of updates on this mysterious person...eventually laying back on your bed, staring at the ceiling once again. Waiting for the time to pass.*
*You must have lifted your phone about 10 different times in the past hour and a half to check the clock. Your phone screen finally read "11:40 pm" as a whole wave of anxiety rushed through your body. You sprung up and quickly got dressed, grabbing your keys and quietly opening the door. Being extremely cautious so you didn't make any possible noise...unfortunately as you unlocked the front door it made a huge creaking sound while you started to open it.
Y/n: Shit *you whispered under your breath as you squinted your eyes and continued to open it. The cold rain hit your back as you turned around and locked the door. 73rd street was only about 5 minutes away from your house so it wouldn't take very long to get there. Before starting your car you scrolled through the anonymous messages one last time. You were actually going through with a plan that could end up with you dead.*
*Your fingers tapped the steering wheel as anxiety was getting the best of you. Rain hit the windshield as you continued to drive down the road. 72nd street passed by. And now reaching...73rd street. The only alleyway visible was the one next to the sidewalk, behind some trees. Your grip tightened on the wheel as you parked your car a few feet away...running your hand through your hair once more and putting your phone in your back pocket. You opened the car door to be hit with a bunch of rain. The time was exactly 12 am as you locked the car and walked down the sidewalk. Your heart was thrashing against your chest as you turned the corner...That security guard walked out of small building, nodding his head to you. You kept your distance, squinting your eyes at him. Why the fuck did he want you here? Was he the one that texted you?...Absolutely no fucking clue.
He brought his hand up, motioning for you to come closer. You slowly stepped forwards, watching your back.*
Y/n: Who are you? I feel like we've met before *You stopped walking. Now about halfway into the long alleyway.*
*He stared at you with the faintest smile. Not speaking once...You squinted your eyes once again as you tried to figure him out. His intense gaze finally broke as he turned back to the open door and nodded once again...god now what? Is this the part where you get murdered? The security guard walked back in the building. You crossed your arms, frustrated and confused.
And then he walked out. Every expression in your face dropping to the ground. Your eyes became wide as your jaw fell.
Y/n: Grayson *You whispered. In complete shock as he stood a good distance away from you.*
Grayson: Y/n *Tears rolled down your cheeks. He had absolutely no expression on his face.*
Y/n: No. Shtop fucking with my head *You turned around. Placing your hands on your head.*
Y/n: You're not real. Who ever is doing this is horrible and is such a fucked up person-
Grayson: Y/n turn around
*You listened. He walked a bit closer, tears still streaming down your face.*
Y/n: I-I don't understand, you died *You whispered more so to yourself. Still not believing that he was standing right in front of you. He shook his head and walked closer. Only a few feet apart now.*
Grayson: I need you to listen to me
*you scanned for any sort of aspiration in his eyes. Nothing but a blank stare.*
Grayson: You're never gonna see me again, and you will not tell anyone about this meeting. I need you to stay safe and continue to refer to me as dead.
Y/n: G-Grayson *You reached forwards for his hand. Him only backing up, creating more distance. Your heart shattered and still didn't know how to feel.
Y/n: This is your goodbye...to let me know that you're okay *Your voice was shaky as he nodded.
Y/n: What happened to you? Where did you go? How are you alive right now?
*Your emotions were a mess as you were desperate for answers. He took another step back, shaking his head one last time...*
Grayson: Things Change Y/n

The end.

An: Go read You'll Never Be Free (Sequel to Things Change!)