Chapter 34

Grayson: fuck this hurts *He said wiping blood off of his face*
Chase: Everyone go clean up
Grayson: Alright
*He walked away and entered his rooms to see you in your bra and underwear, changing*
Y/n: G-Grayson, I left some of my clothes in here and that's why I was c-changing *You said hesitantly. He didn't say anything...a few seconds later he walked up to you and pushed his lips against yours. You kissed him back as he signaled for you to jump. He had his hands on your back as he slowly set you down on the bed with your legs wrapped around his waist. The make out wasn't fast...or slow. It was passionate. he wasn't forcing him self on you at all, you gave him little reminders or gestures to assure that you were comfortable with him doing this. Everything around you disappeared. The only thing you could focus on we're Graysons lips moving in unison with yours. Each Kiss meant something....and this moment was amazing UNTILL it wasn't*
Charles: Woah
*You both quickly stopped and looked over*
Grayson: Charles it's not what it looks like *he quickly said as he got off of you and handed you a blanket to cover up*
Charles: Oh yeah? *He smirked and leaned against the door frame*
Grayson: Just leave!
Charles: Haha okay boss *He winked and left*
Grayson: I'm sorry
Y/n: Don't be sorry Grayson...Wait what happened to your face? *You said sitting up and looking at him*
Grayson: Calvin came here
Y/n: He did? *You said getting dressed in sweats and a tank top*
Grayson: Yeah
Y/n: Sit *You said as you pushed him down on the bed and got medicine and a bandaid*
Grayson: You're a great nurse *You both laughed as you threw away the wrappers. you laid down next to him with your head on his chest as you listened to his heartbeat...still processing what just happened.
Grayson: Y/n can I tell you something
Y/n: of course
Grayson: If something ever happened to me-
Y/n: Grayson stop, I don't like to think about things like that
Grayson: I know but you have to listen to me...if something ever happened to me I want you to take over
Y/n: You would pick me over Charles or Zack or any of your main guys? Why?
Grayson: Because I trust you the most and if I ever died someone needs to take over. And if your willing to then I give you all rights
Y/n: Nothing will happen to you grayson. Please don't talk like that *You said quietly*
Grayson: Y/n running a Gang will be the death of me. Sooner or later I will die from this
Y/n: Grayson stop, I can't loose you again *His grip tightened around you as you hugged him tighter....was this the last night Grayson will be alive? Is something going to happen??*