Part 91

Ava: M-Mom is waiting to see you too
Y/n: Why didn't she come in?
Police: One at a time
*You rolled your eyes and sighed...then it hit you...BAILEY. Your eyes widened, realizing you told her to stay put and you would return after the fight to get her. Shit! What were you gonna do!? You couldn't leave the room and your finally getting to see Ava and your mom. Fuck this wasn't good*
Y/n: Ava I promise I'll be here after mom comes in...and I'll hold you for as long as I can okay sweetheart? *She lightly nodded and got off of you and headed over to the door*
Y/n: Oh and...Happy birthday to the best sister to ever exist *She smiled from ear to ear and left the room, closing the door behind her* your smile on the other hand faded quickly as your hand desperately shook. She was 4...FOUR and the sun was now starting to set.
Mom: Y/N! THANK GOD YOU'RE SAFE *She ran over to you and smuggled your face in one of her death hugs. You lightly hugged her back as tears slipped down each of your cheeks. She gently held your cheek and wiped the tears with her thumb and became shocked more and more as she scanned your arms and exposed skin.*
Mom: H-How did this happened?!
*Then she made her way to my neck. Carefully looking over the large slash marks from Calvin when you were getting "interrogated" that was all bullshit and just an excuse to kill you. Fuck him. God you were so happy that Grayson killed him.*
Y/n: I-I'm sorry
Mom: Did you do this to yourself?! *Her eyes widened as her voice slightly became pitched. You closed your eyes and shook your head no. You applied pressure over the scar to show her that it didn't give you any pain. Which shocked her because your pain tolerance now compared to before you joined has desperately changed.
Y/n: It was an accident
*That was a lie. Calvin wanted that mark there.
Mom: So you did do it?!
*You were concerned that she was more worried about the scars on your neck that were all healed up, rather then the bullet mark and blood from your arms.*
Y/n: No
Mom: Did someone do it to you?
Y/n: No it doesn't matter.
*Her body lightly sunk into the mattress as she sat at edge of the bed. She reached down and pulled you into her arms..*
Mom: I missed you so fucking much. Me, Ava and your dad 
Y/n: I need to go find her *You whispered in her ear*
Mom: Ava? *She pulled back and looked at you*
Y/n: No...bailey
Mom: Grayson?
*You sighed and shook your head.*
Y/n: She's 4 mom *Your voice trembled in fear. Just thinking about her out there with Bens gang still on the loose scared you to death.*
Mom: What do you mean? Who is she?
Y/n: I can't explain much but I need to leave and go get her
Mom: Are you feeling okay sweetie? I think you need sleep. It's been an exhausting day for you my love..
Y/n: Quit the bullshit I'm 19. I know you don't trust me anymore and that's fine. But I haven't gone insane.
*She was a bit taken back by your statement...not knowing what to say*
Y/n: Can I speak to one of the other patients that just arrived? *You asked the cop that was standing in front of your door*
Police: No-
Nurse: What's their name? *She said walking in*
Y/n: Blake Stryker
*She quickly typed in her computer*
Nurse: He is conscious but unfortunately you can't see him at the moment
Y/n: Please you don't understand-
Police: No. end of story
*You didn't know what to say. You were so overwhelmed. She didn't stand a chance out there.*
Nurse: What's your relationship to Blake?
Y/n: I'm his Friend
Nurse: Oh okay, do you want me to tell him something for you?
*You shook your head no.*
Y/n: When are the court trials?
Mom: Sweetie
Y/n: I need to know when I can get out of here
Police: So you can run away again? Look, you're staying in this hospital with all of your other little friends for the night. Then we will deal with the court trials.
Y/n: God damnit just please let me go talk to Blake! *Fear shook throughout each word.*
Put me in handcuffs and walk me down the hallway if you want! I need to speak to him
*The police officer sighed deeply and looked over at the worried nurse.*
Police officer: Get up. *You quickly jumped passed your mom and stood up. The nurse led the way as the officer and your mom followed.*
Nurse: Here you go *She stood next to his door  and opened it for you. You quickly walked in...*
Blake: You're Okay! Oh my fucking god y/n *He said as you walked over and reached down to hug him. He was a mess. Half of his face was swollen and most of his body was bloody.*
Y/n: Blake, baileys still out there *You whispered in his ear...he let go of you in shock*
Blake: FUCK *He said a little too loud*
Y/n: I told her to stay hidden behind these tall trees and to not get up for nothing. I said I was gonna be back! I don't know what to do *Your voice trembled as you sat on the bed...he quickly placed his hand over yours and squeezed it. Trying his best to comfort you.*
Blake: Shit I-I don't know either. We need to go get her, Ben and jack are still out there and-
Y/n: I know...and we don't even fucking know if Graysons alive.
*He ran his hand through his hair and sighed as he looked at the ceiling.
Blake: Is there any chance we can get departed from the hospital?
*He asked the cop and nurse*
Cop: No not without confirmation from showing your healthy and ready for court.
Y/n: What are we gonna fucking do?! *you looked back at him as you whispered*
Y/n: What about me?
Cop: You got shot in the arm and have huge concerning scars all over your body. Nice try
Y/n: You can put a fucking tracker on me if you want! Mom you can come with so you don't "lose" me. I'll come back to this hospital, I just need to get out there. It's already dark out!
Cop: Why do you need to get out there so badly huh?
Y/n: I can't explain it
Cop: Do your best
*you sighed and looked back at Blake for an answer. He gave you a "I don't really know what to say" face. It was time to lie.*
Y/n: There's a little girl named Charlotte, not far from where you arrested all of us. I told to her to stay put and I'd be back after the kidnappers left. They had guns and weapons and hurt a lot of us.
Cops: This whole situation is not about kidnapers. It has to be WAY more.
Y/n: My point is, is there is a 4 year old girl waiting for me to come back with people out there that could kill her! I need to go get her officer.
Everyone besides you and Blake: Four?!
Police: Come with me right now. *You stood up and were about to leave until Blake grabbed your hand*
Blake: Don't let her end up like Jackson...please y/n
Y/n: I won't. She'll be okay *You weren't sure if that was true. But you reassured Blake and left the room with everyone. As you made your way down the hall you all eventually reached the elevators and went down to floor 1. And of course those god damn people didn't leave. All of them were screaming and asking questions as your mom held your hand. She pulled back and quickly went to the lady's at the desk. Ava was waiting there. Once she grabbed her you all made it outside and into the police officers car. Okay...your the only one who knows what really happened...Totally not terrifying. The whole incident happened about 2 hours ago. As you all started approaching the factory you instantly looked out of your window right where Graysons body was. He wasn't there. And you didn't expect him to be. You knew he got taken away in a ambulance.*
Y/n: We have to travel by foot but it's not safe to stay in the car alone. Everyone has to come.
Police: sometimes I hate my job.
Y/n: come on *your mom Ava and the police man got out. Of course the nurse stayed back at the hospital. You all passed the pillars where all the guys were fighting and took the exact path you took from earlier. It wasn't safe out here. It was eerie...too eerie. It reminded you a lot of when you were locked up in the barn Calvin had in the middle of no where. Then it hit you. Grayson called bailey Charlotte once. And you doubted that a four year old could remember that. You couldn't yell her real name because they would know...Ah fuck it.
Y/n: Bailey?!
Mom: Who's bailey?
*You ran quicker to the exact spot you left her and seen her knees huddled up to her chest with tears flowing down her cheek. She was terrified.*
Bailey: Y/n! *She jump up and ran into your arms. You tightly held her shaking body and tried to get her to calm down. She had a few scrapes on her arms and cut on her leg...*
Y/n: I'm so sorry it took so long Sweetie *you whispered*
Police: Where is this girls parents?
Y/n: We don't know *You picked her up And started walking back with them*
Police: What's her backstory?
Bailey: W-Wait Grayson said to stay back. Are the scary guys gone? *She said quietly to you*
Y/n: They're gone...*And you had a feeling grayson was too.*
Bailey: Where's Blake and Grayson? *She asked as she kept crying*
Y/n: Blake's at the hospital
Bailey: And Grayson? *You sighed and tried fighting back the tears.*
Bailey: Is he okay y/n?
Ava: Wait Wait Wait where's Grayson? *She looked up to you*
Y/n: I-I don't know girls... *Ava recognized your emotions and grabbed a hold of your free hand after you wiped your tears.*
Bailey: Who is she? *She pointed to Ava as you were all getting in the car. You sat in the back with them.*
Y/n: My sister Ava
*Baileys whole face lit up. Her dreams of meeting your sister were finally coming true...*