Part 47

*you stood in shock as everything unfolded*
Casper: I thought you and Charles were dating?
Y/n: U-um *you gulped and looked at Grayson*
Leo: Forget it! We have more important things to worry about right now!
Police: HEY! Is someone up there?
Grayson: Shit! We need to leave! *he whisper screamed*
*Grayson led you to the other side of the roof and jumped down to the other level first. Everyone else was following as Grayson turned around and told you to jump. You closed your eyes and jumped. He caught you and put you down and began to run with your hand in his.*
Leo: Split off! *he and a few people ran one way and you, Grayson, Ethan and Charles ran another way.*
Police: GET BACK HERE! *he got out his gun as he saw Grayson and everyone else running. Luckily, you guys got to the car in time and sped away. He drove into a bunch off alleyways to lose the cops.*
Grayson: Where the fuck is Zack?
*no one answered him and he just started to drive again. Luckily no cops saw you guys and you all safely got back to the warehouse.*
Grayson: Dan?! *he shouted as you all walked in.*
Dan: GRAYSON *he got up and walked over*
Dan: Is anyone after you guys?
Grayson: The police, Calvin and other gangs and other rivals, of course someone is after us!
Grayson: Now where the fuck is Zack?!
Y/n: He's gone...
Grayson: What? *he turned around towards you*
Y/n: I was told he died in the explosion...
Grayson: Are you fucking kidding me?! *he squeezed his fist together and walked away into a room slamming the door behind him*
Y/n: I'm assuming they were close...
Dan: Him and Charles were his go to men...so yeah.
*you sighed and rubbed your forehead. Shortly after Leo and Chase got back*
Leo: Where's Grayson?
Dan: We told him about Zack
Leo: Oh...
Casper: Want me to go talk to him?
Dan: No! Who the fuck do you think you are Casper? Grayson hates your soul with a passion *he said getting close to him*
Y/n: I'll go check on him
*everyone looked at you and Dan nodded. You slowly walked over to the bedroom and quietly opened the door*
Y/n: Gray... *you said softly as you saw him with his head in his hands. You sat down next to him and put your hand on his right shoulder*
Y/n: I'm sorry *those quiet words made a tear fall from Grayson's face. He sighed and looked up at you. You cupped his swollen cheeks and wiped his tears*
Y/n: I love you Gray...*you said slightly smiling at him. He moved forward and brought you into a hug.*
Grayson: I love you so much y/n
Y/n: come on... let's go to sleep
*you were wrapped in Grayson's arms as you both pulled the blanket over you. He softly kissed your forehead and closed his eyes*
Y/n: Gray...
Grayson: yeah?
Y/n: What are we?
*Grayson didn't answer and instead just stared at the ceiling*
Y/n: Do you...have feelings for me?
Grayson: I'm afraid to answer that y/n... *he ran his fingers through your hair*
Y/n: Just please Grayson... answer it
Grayson: I do, I love you with all my heart y/n. I never wanted to say anything because I didn't know how you would react-
*you reached up and kissed him on the lips. He immediately kissed you back and sat up, not breaking it. You straddled over his lap as he gripped your hips. It was clear that you liked him back...and not in a friend way. Each kiss was very passionate and full of lust. You never realized how much you loved Grayson... after 19 years you never ever thought that you would have feelings for your best friend, and yet here you were making out with him.
Y/n: Gray please don't be afraid of what I'm going to say...I don't think that after 19 years of being friends, either of us thought we would be kissing. but I wouldn't want to date anyone besides you. You mean the world to me and think I am finally ready to admit that I fucking love you Grayson. I love you with every piece of my heart. Every bone in my body hurts when ever you are sad or upset. I can't even explain how lost I was without you for those two years... I feel empty without you Gray.
Grayson: I hate how cheesy this is but... will you go out with me?
*you looked down before answering, but shortly after your eyes connected and you gave him a slight smile*
Y/n: Of course Bailey *you said very quietly and lightly laughed. He smiled at you and lightly kissed you on the lips again...*