Chapter 38

~it was the next morning~
Charles: Guys...wake up *He slightly shook grayson*
Grayson: Mm? *He groaned and tried going back to sleep*
Charles: Grayson!
Grayson: What?! *He jerked up*
Charles: Get up!
Grayson: Whats going on?!
Charles: Chase was hurt and Calvin was here earlier
Grayson: Why didn't you fucking wake me up?!
Y/n: Whats going on? *You said slightly sitting up*
Grayson: Nothing, you can go back to sleep
Y/n: No I'm fine
Charles: And not to mention, back in New Jersey there is missing reports for you two
Y/n: There is?!
Grayson: Ugh *He rubbed his forehead and got up*
Calvin: Morning Grayson and y/n
*All three of you quickly looked over*
Grayson: Oh my fucking god. I'm too tired to deal with you *He got up and out of bed*
Calvin: So I see Ms. Y/n SOMEHOW survived getting pushed off a building, a fire, AND a knife to the throat? You're a tough girl
Grayson: Get the rest of the gang Charles, leave him with me
Calvin: You might not wanna do that Grayson. I think I have proven my point about being stronger and more powerful then you hm?
Grayson: You're pathetic. What do you want from us? *He asked sternly*
*Calvin got up and walked in front of Grayson*
Calvin: For you and her to feels as much PAIN as possible *He smirked and exited the room.*
*Charles rubbed his temples and stormed out of the room in the opposite direction Calvin left*
Y/n: You just let him leave?!
Grayson: What was I supposed to do?
Knowing him he would probably blow this place up or have like 20 other gang members come out and kill us! *He said pissed off*
Y/n: I'm sorry...
*Grayson sighed and said*
Grayson: No no...I'm sorry. I just really want him fucking dead.
*He bent down in front of you*
Grayson: How's your neck?
Y/n: Eh, could be better...Ava and our moms must be worried sick
Grayson: I know but we can't worry about that right now...
Y/n: Yeah...Grayson can we talk?
Grayson: Of course
Y/n: This is hard to say but...do you have feelings for me?
*He grabbed your hands and looked down*
Grayson: I'm scared to answer that
Y/n: No don't be.
Grayson: I-
Charles: GET OUT OF THE BUILDING RIGHT NOW!
Y/n: Whats going on?!
*You all heard a sizzling noise and ran outside, a few seconds after the whole building blew up and made a few of you fall back from the impact.*
Calvin: You think I would just LEAVE?! *He laughed and shot at you guys over and over again, hitting Grayson directly in the arm. Only you two didn't have guns. Calvin chased after both of you as Grayson grabbed your hand and ran into the back forest. Fortunately, you guys lost him after a while of running. Here we go again.*
~Back in New Jersey~
Mom: Where the fuck are they?!
Dad: Calm down sweetie
Mom: No! It's been over a week and all three of them are missing! And the police are having no luck in finding them! How do you expect me to calm down?!
Lisa: We will find them...I promise *She brought your mom into a hug*
Ava: Mommy
Mom: Yes Ava? *She went over and hugged her tightly*
Ava: I miss all of them
Mom: Sweetie I know, go back to sleep
Ava: But I cant
Mom: Please Ava
Ava: But I want them!
Mom: Ava this is hard enough! Just go to bed!
Ava: Fine! But just letting you know, Grayson Ethan and y/n never yelled at me! *She ran off crying into her room as she hugged a big stuffed animal Grayson got her for her 6th birthday*
Grayson: Fuck this shit hurts
Y/n: Stay calm...take off your shirt please
Grayson: What?
Y/n: Just do it *He did so and handed you his shirt as you wrapped it around his arm so you could stop his wound from bleeding*
Grayson: Are you okay?
Y/n: I'm fine *Your cuts opened a bit when you hit the ground. You also had slight scrapes on your hands and knees*
Grayson: This isn't gonna be easy
Y/n: Here, I took a knife when we were about to leave the building *You handed it to him*
Grayson: Okay, it will have to do. But we need to get our hands on a gun.
Y/n: I know, but for now let's keep moving. *You guys walked further into the forest and eventually had to sit down. The evening rolled around and the sun began to set...
Grayson: I just need a minute
Y/n: I understand *He sat against a tree trunk as you bent down in front of him and lightly grabbed his hand to try and comfort him in any way possible. He closed his eyes as he tightened his grip on your hand...this night wasn't going to be easy