Chapter 7

Grayson: With my whole life
Y/n: Okay then it's settled *Just as you were about to walk out he grabbed your arm and pulled you back in*
Grayson: You don't realize the dangers that come with this, there's death, blood, guns, sacrifices, horrible people, Danger and SO many risks. Just because I love you doesn't mean I'm letting you throw your life away.
Y/n: Grayson I'm joining...you're not going through this alone. I want to be there with you every step of the way
*Grayson sighed. His face read disappointed and pissed off all over it.*
Y/n: I'm joining your guys gang *you walked out, completely ignoring him.*
Grayson: No you're not-
Y/n: Shush *You put you finger to his lip and nodded.*
Ethan: You're okay with this Grayson?
Grayson: No absolutely fucking not.
Y/n: Well you're gonna have the deal with it.
Grayson: You can't just come in here and expect me to say yes! Are you crazy?
Y/n: Maybe I am. But I'm serious, I really want this
Grayson: Why? Why in the fucking world do you wanna be in this?
*You stared at him. Giving him that "I'm going to fucking win this" look.*
Grayson: No. *His voice was stern as he stared back. God this was going to be a lot harder than you expected.*
Y/n: Grayson-
Grayson: No y/n! That's final, do you understand me?!
*He turned around, walking away. You clenched your fists and trailed after him.*
Y/n: No I don't understand and I'm not going to give up until-
*He pushed you against the wall. He was furious.*
Grayson: Until what? you're dead?! What the fuck do you seriously want out of this? You'll never live and you and me both goddamn know that I would KILL my self if something ever happened to you! Especially under my regard! The answer is NO.
*You crossed your arms as he let go of you.*
Y/n: Gray-
Grayson: Y/n. Drop it, and go home. I'm not dealing with this anymore
*He grabbed something out of the fridge while reaching for a glass. Not daring to spare you a glance.*
Charles: I will say something, having you around you be a lot nicer *He squeezed your shoulders as he stood behind you.*
Charles: It be a good break from the bitch
Ashley: Excuse me?
*He raised his eye brows, gesturing to her reaction.*
Grayson: No Charles
Charles: Oh come on gray, you can't tell me I'm wrong *He leaned against the counter and crossed his arms.*
Grayson: I'm not putting her life in danger just so you can have another women to flirt with.
Charles: It's not just that, I'm sure she's got something hidden in her *He scanned your body, head to toe.*
Grayson: N-
Dan: Do it Grayson.
Grayson: Excuse me?
Dan: It's not like we've had any major threats recently. Plus we'll never hear the end of "I need to go see her" or "She hates me".
*Your eyes lit up as you struck your stare towards Grayson.*
Grayson: That doesn't mean that there won't be any in the future!
Dan: You're in the gang y/n
Grayson: NO
Y/n: for real?!
Dan: Charles is right, the guys could use you around here
Grayson: What the fuck is wrong with you?!
*Dan walked away, chuckling to him self.*
Y/n: Wait how does he have power over you? *Grayson stormed off. Probably to yell at that man.*
Charles: Dan is basically Graysons boss, meaning his words override grays commands.
*Charles pushed a glass towards you, poring some alcohol beverage into your glass.*
Y/n: No no I'm underage
Charles: That's unfortunate, so am I *He raised his eye brow after slamming down the shot and walking away.*
Ashley: Well welcome to the gang *she said as she rolled her eyes*
Zack: Pick a spot
Y/n: Hm?
Zack: for your tattoo
Y/n: Tattoo?
Zack: You have to get the same one as everyone else if you join
Y/n: I have to get the same tattoo as Grayson?
(It was a little bigger for a reason)
Charles: No, his is a little bigger because he's the leader
Grayson: CHARLES
Y/n: You're the leader?! *you turned to Grayson who finally returned.*
Grayson: Yeah but you weren't supposed to find out like that *He was pissed.*
Y/n: Fine. if it means that I'm in, then so be it. I'll have to get a tattoo
Grayson: I hate this whole fucking idea
Y/n: I know gray
Zack: Well, pick a spot sweetheart
Y/n: Excuse me?
*Zack laughed*
Grayson: So basically you have to get our logo, nothing more because you just joined
Y/n: Umm weird question but can I do the side of my boob?
*they all gave the same expression. More so judgement than anything.*
Grayson: Your boob?
Y/n: Yeah, my mom would kill me if she found out I had a tattoo
Grayson: Fine *Annoyance ran through his voice.*
Charles: Romeo should get here soon
*he got there five minutes later*
Romeo: So Who and where?
Y/n: Me, and the side of my right boob
Romeo: Have you ever had a tattoo?
Y/n: N-No...why?
Romeo: You chose a very brave spot for your first *he said, setting up the tools in a different room*
Romeo: Okay, whenever you're ready
Y/n: Alright *you were about to walk into the room until Grayson grabbed your arm*
Grayson: Are you sure you want to do this?
Y/n: yes Grayson, I'll be okay
*he stared at you before nodding his head*
Grayson: God I'm gonna hate myself for this
*You sighed and closed the door.*
Romeo: Okay So...
Y/n: Yeah, I'll take off my shirt *you nervously laughed and took it off, raising half of your bra on one side so he could start.