Part 81

Grayson: Girls...wake up *he gently shook your arm as he stood up and grabbed your hand bags from above*
Y/n: Are we here?
Bailey: YAY! *she jumped up from her seat and ran into the alley way, only to realize she trampled Jackson onto the ground. Both of them let out a ton of laughter and got up*
Y/n: Oh god be careful you guys
*all of you eventually got out and made it to the villa you were staying in*
Y/n: Woah...I just got crazy déjà vu-
Charles: Same
Grayson: Well he's dead, so let's not think of that
Dustin: Yeah...
*grayson unlocked the doors*
Grayson: Me and y/n have the very top room with the balcony leading out towards the pool. The rest is your guys... I thinks there's like 20 or more bedrooms
*Everyone went and found their own rooms including you and Grayson*
Y/n: Oh my GOD *you dropped your luggage at the door way, with your jaw wide open*
Y/n: G-Grayson this is AMAZING *he walked up to you with a huge smiled and gently placed his hands on your waist, kissing you right after*
Grayson: Like it?
Y/n: YES! How did you afford this?!
Grayson: Don't worry about the money *he said as he gently placed a kiss on your neck*
Y/n: This is all ours?
Grayson: Mhm *he pulled back and smiled once again and he seen you stare at him in awe*
Grayson: I have someone coming in ten minutes to unpack for us
*you just stood there with your mouth wide open as he laughed and grabbed your hand*
Grayson: Come on, I'll show you around
*as Grayson showed you the rest of the building you just got more and more shocked...*
Grayson: Hey Guys *he said as you and him entered the massive living room*
Maggie: HOW IS THIS REAL?!
Y/n: THATS WHAT I SAID
*grayson gently laughed as he went and sat down next to Blake*
Blake: But Like...for real grayson, this is insane
Grayson: Some things pay off *he took a sip of his water as someone came in the room*
Maid: Mr Dolan, all of your bags are unpacked and all of the snacks you requested are displayed on the table to your right *she pointed over to a huge desk feature in the wall*
Maggie: Am I dreaming?
Y/n: I think so *you both laughed*
Grayson: Nope *he interlocked hands with you and grabbed a bowl of popcorn*
Y/n: Damn this is one hell of a movie night *you said as you sat in Graysons lap with a gray blanket over the two of you. After the movie was about a hour in everyone started getting tired, considering it was now 12 am*
Blake: I love you guys
Y/n: We love you too
Maggie: Love youuuuu
Ethan: Same
Grayson: Love you too
Chase: This is too sappy
Ashton: Oh my god shut up chase
Dustin: Way to ruin the mood
Ivan: STOP *everyone laughed and dosed off...*
(9 am)
Y/n: Mm *you mumbled into Graysons chest as you slowly started waking up. After a minute he slightly turned and pulled you closer, kissing your cheek in the process*
Grayson: You're such an amazing person to cuddle
*you gently laughed and hugged him tighter*
Y/n: Do we have plans for today?
Grayson: Mm not work wise
Y/n: I miss waking up in your arms
Grayson: Me too angel *you slightly blushed as you snuggled your head into the crook of his neck*
Y/n: I love you
Grayson: I love you too *after a few minutes a butler came by and everyone started getting up*
Butler: Mr. Dolan the helicopters will be ready around 11:30 am
Grayson: Alright thanks
Blake: Helicopters?
Grayson: We're going to a small island about a hour away from here
Y/n: Is dan and Leo gonna be okay? Because we aren't there?
Grayson: I don't want you to worry about that, we don't have major threats right now anyways
Asher: Is breakfast ready?
Butler: Yes sir
Blake: Oh are we still meeting ally at the island?
Grayson: I planned on it *he said getting up and fixing his tank top*
Y/n: Ally?
Blake: My girlfriend
Y/n: Woah- when did that happen?
Blake: About a month ago
Y/n: Does she live here?
Blake: No but she has family here...she also doesn't know that we're a gang, and I don't want to bring her into it *you felt Grayson wrap his arms around you as he snuggled his head into your neck and gently kissed it*
Y/n: Grayyyy *you squealed and tried breaking out of his grip due to you being very ticklish*
Y/n: Well that's nice Blake *You smiled and grabbed Graysons hand as you all went in the huge kitchen and ate breakfast. Shortly after you all grabbed your phones and backpacks/ purses and got into the helicopters and headed over to the island*
Y/n: It's so beautiful up here
*Grayson smiled and brought your hand up to his mouth and gently kissed it. Right after you smiled you laid your head against his shoulder and stayed hand in hand with him until both helicopters landed*
Y/n: Holy shit
Maggie: This is SO pretty
Pilot: We will be back to pick you guys up around 9 pm okay?
Grayson: Sounds good
Ethan: Damn...this is insane
Ally: BLAKE *she ran through the huge doors of the building and into the landing pad where everyone else standing. Blake immediately turned around and gave her a huge hug as soon as she ran into his arms*
Blake: Oh my god ally
Ally: it's been too long *she said as she happily cried into his shoulder*
Y/n: Aww
Blake: Come on *he pulled back and grabbed her hand and all of you walked out and drove to a resort on a huge private beach*
Y/n: It's so pretty here
Grayson: Were staying till 9 pm and having dinner when we get back
Y/n: Ally are you coming back with us?
Ally: For the night
*she smiled*
Blake: Oh this is y/n by the way ally
*you guys shook hands*
Y/n: Do you know the rest of them?
Ally: Yeah *she gently laughed and smiled once again*
Grayson: We've known ally for a long time *he wrapped his arms around yours and put his head on your shoulder from behind*
Ethan: Alright well lets go have some fun
*Everyone went and got into the hammocks or the crystal clear ocean and messed around for a bit until it was lunch time*
Blake: Where we going for lunch? He walked back up to you and Grayson shirtless and soaking wet*
Grayson: The sky tower about 10 minutes from here
*before Blake got a chance to say anything a pile of sand was thrown on his back from ally*
Blake: YOU'RE SO DEAD *he chased after her and threw her over his shoulder and walked over to the ocean, both laughing on the top of their lungs*
Y/n: He's so happy around her
*you smiled as you laid in between Graysons legs on the expanded chair that was very comfortable*
Grayson: They both are
Y/n: Are you okay?
Grayson: Yeah, why?
Y/n: I don't know, you seem mad at me
*he pulled you closer and kissed your head*
Grayson: No not at all, I promise
*you interlocked hands with both of his and rested them in your lap and you closed your eyes and enjoyed the breeze of the ocean*