Chapter 3

2012, September 7th...
Your sister was born!!! She had a lot of your features in her, same hair, colored eyes and more. Her name was, Ava. You loved her ever since day one. You had such an amazing family and great friends until things weren't so.... "happy"
About two years later your mom and dad started fighting a lot... you would use Ethan and Grayson as escapes most of the time. By the way, gray and Ethan liked your sister just as much as you did so that wasn't a problem...1 week later you and your sister were sat down by your parents and had a not so "fun"conversation.
Mom: girls... we have to tell you something
*I looked over at Ava who gave me a nervous look*
Dad: me and your mother have not been getting along recently.... and we think it's best if we take some time away from each other
Ava: What no! Daddy you can't leave! *she said crying and running over to him. I just looked down because I knew this was best, he treated mom like crap and would even hit her sometimes*
Dad: Ava I'm sorry, but I have to go, he said getting up and going to pack, mom walked away into the kitchen and started to cry, I knew she was trying to hide it.
Ava: No! No! No! Y/n what's going on!! -she said practically scream crying.
*I just got up and hugged her... I wasn't sure what to do in this situation and I just wanted to leave and cry, but I tried staying strong for Ava.
——
September 1st 2016, you were 17
Alright.... high school... I got this, right?
It was 6:00 am as I got up and got ready, grayson would always drive me back and fourth from school. Our friendship got even stronger as the years went on. After school you were at his house getting ready to watch a movie. So, as you went upstairs and immediately jumping on his bed.
Y/n: I'm here!!
Grayson: hey *he said laughing and turning off his phone*
-you sat up-
Y/n: so what are we watching?
Grayson: Hmm horror?
Y/n: no! You know I hate being scared
Grayson: that's the fun!! -he turned on a scary movie, and about 45 minutes in you jumped up, spilling the popcorn EVERYWHERE, following along with a loud scream.
Grayson: AHAHA YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN YOUR FACE
Y/n: oh shut up -you slightly pushed him-
Grayson: come here -he said in a baby voice teasing you with his arms open. You rolled your eyes and laid down as he wrapped his arms around you. Things were perfect, right? You never ever seen anything happening to your guys relationship as best friends..