Part 84

(7:30 am)
*RING RING*
Y/n: Ughh *you reached over and silenced your phone and tried going back to sleep in Graysons arms*
(RING RING)
Y/n: Oh my fucking god *You whispered and pulled your self out of grays grip and sat on the edge of the bed, rubbing your eyes*
(RING RING)
Y/n: Why is dan calling me? *you groaned and grabbed your phone and walked out on your guys balcony, slightly closing the door behind you*
Y/n: Hello?
Dan: FINALLY!
Y/n: Jeez I was asleep
Dan: I tried calling Grayson, Blake and Dustin and NO one answered!
Y/n: How is that my fault?!
Dan: You guys aren't responsible!
Y/n: We had a busy night! Give us a break oh my god *you said as you rubbed your forehead*
Dan: Busy my ass
Y/n: What do you need dan?
Dan: Tell Grayson to get on the phone
Y/n: No, he's asleep
Dan: Don't tell me No, I'm his boss
Y/n: Yeah and I'm not gonna let you stress him out even more!
Dan: Get him on this call right NOW
Grayson: Mm *he groaned as he slightly opened his eyes and seen you screaming into the phone*
Y/n: It's not gonna fucking happen dan
Dan: Y/n I swear to god!
Grayson: What the FUCK do you need dan?! *he grabbed your phone, making you jump out of surprise*
Dan: Why the fuck were you not answering!? I needed to talk to you
Grayson: We we're asleep!
Dan: Bullshit
Grayson: I'm not doing this dan, what the hell did you want to tell me so badly?!
Dan: I need you to get your asses back here- *Grayson hung up and walked back into the room, throwing your phone on the bed and screaming*
Grayson: I fucking HATE him *he sat down on the edge of the bed and gripped his hair with his fist*
Y/n: Hey hey it's okay...*You bent down and grabbed his hands before he ripped out any of his hair and held onto both of them.*
Y/n: Don't listen to him...he was telling me that he needed you for meetings and shit (You lied). He'll be okay... *you gently kissed the top of his hands*
Y/n: I love you *you looked up to him and seen a tear rolling down his cheek. Your heart instantly shattered as you seen him upset...You took both of your thumbs and gently wiped away the tears and straddled him once again on your knees and wrapped your arms around his back, hugging him as he let out soft sobs*
Grayson: I love you too *he whispered in your ear*
Y/n: I have an idea *you smiled and cupped his cheeks, kissing him in the process. You then got up and ran over to the bathroom and grabbed something out of your luggage...turning on the expensive faucet for the huge bathtub, you set down the fizzy lavender bath bombs and waited for the tub to be filled.*
Y/n: Come hereeee *you ran back out and grabbed one of his hands and pulled him into the bathroom. Both of you already being half naked with you only in your bra and shorts and him only in sweatpants it wasn't much of a hassle to get undressed. Once both of you got in, he sat in back as you laid in between his legs. With the smell of lavender and bubbles you were sure this would help calm him...as a few quiet moments passed you felt him grab a soap pile and rub it threw your hair. You smiled and slightly sat forwards indicating for him to play one of your guys childhood games. He lightly laughed and took some bubbles on his finger and drew a heart on your back (if you watched the movie after you'll know what I'm talking about)
Y/n: It was a hearttt *you smiled as you heard him gently laugh...next he spelt out the words "I LOVE YOU" slowly*
Y/n: Hmm what was it? *you turned around and gave him a confused face*
Grayson: I love you *he interlocked hands with you as you both smiled*
Y/n: No one could every replace you gray, I hope you know that
Grayson: There's not one single other girl in this world that would even come close to making me as happy as you do *you smiled and laid down with him once again, hand in hand for a good 30 minutes*
Blake: GRAYSON *he walked in your guys room and seen you both just resting on your bed*
Grayson: What?
Blake: Why is dan screaming at me to get our asses home?!
Grayson: Oh my fucking god just ignore him
Blake: You tell him that! I'm tired of his nagging
Grayson: I ALREADY DID!
Ally: Who's dan?
Grayson: My annoying brother *He quickly made up a lie and grabbed your hand, walking out of the room and over to Blake's. Hanging up immediately.
Grayson: Come on, let's go eat *Blake and ally followed you guys down stairs and into the kitchen*
Chef: Good morning *He smiled and continued to cook*
Grayson: God I'm tired of dans shit
*grayson opened the fridge and stood there for a second, looking for the almond milk*
Blake: Um Gray *He lightly laughed*
Grayson: What?
Blake: You have scratch marks down your back *Your face got beat red as you looked down on your phone, ignoring Blakes comment*
Charles: Damn, gray got it last night *He screamed as he walked down the stairs with Ashton*
Ashton: Bro go put a shirt on, you have hickeys all over you
Grayson: Fuck- I was getting dressed but dan distracted me *Blake raised his eyebrow and took a sip of his coffee while Ashton and Charles laughed*
Ashton: Have fun last night y/n? I see you have hickeys too *He laughed and sat on the counter while you brought your hand up to your neck to cover any visible skin.
Y/n: Shut up Ashton
*He laughed and went on his phone*
Grayson: You're just jealous
Ashton: Mm I've never thought of Grayson Dolan fucking me, but maybe I'll start *he laughed as Grayson pushed him when he walked by*
Dustin: What about fucking?
Ivan: Finally y'all ain't boring
Y/n: Oh my god *you hid your face in your hand and continued to lean on the counter*
Charles: It's not the first time
Ivan: Damn
Y/n: Can we change the topic?! Please!
Maggie: Yeah assholes *she walked down stairs and pulled you into a hug*
Maggie: I gave her the hickeys and gray was in a bear attack *you laughed as she hugged you tighter*
Blake: Like I believe that
Charles: A bear attack? *he laughed*
Grayson: Mhm
Dustin: What are the hickeys on your neck and stomach from then? Did the bear make out with you too?
Grayson: Yes! *he said as he took a sip of his almond milk*
Y/n: God I hate you guys *you shook your head and walked over to the fridge as everyone else laughed and talked about other things*
Maggie: How long are we staying here?
Grayson: 4 more days
Y/n: Damn I could live here
Blake: Any plans for today?
Grayson: Not really, we can all go swimming in the huge pool though
Blake: Bet *he bent down and picked ally up and put her over his shoulders*
Ally: HEY! *she laughed and screamed for him to put her down*
Grayson: Let's go get changed *Everyone changed and all swam around and spent time together, it was around 5 pm when you all got out and went to a fancy restaurant for dinner. After you all got back you and gray cuddled for about a hour and fell asleep to a movie playing on your guys giant tv...The next few days were spent relaxing and visiting different places in the country. Everyone also kept declining dans calls until they stopped two days before you guys got home...*
(The night before you guys have to leave)
Y/n: Isn't it weird how dan just stopped calling?
Grayson: Eh not really, he probably just gave up
Y/n: Yeah probably
Grayson: We have to get up super early though *he said as he laid down and wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer to his chest, falling asleep within minutes...tomorrow Was going to change EVERYTHING