Part 52

*you harshly shoved him and stood up.*
Charles: You Okay? *everyone looked over at you and noticed you and Casper. Grayson, Charles and chase walked over*
Grayson: Y/n what happened?
Charles: DID YOU TOUCH HER? *Charles screamed at Casper as he laughed and went on his phone*
*your breathing was heavy when you wrapped your arms around Grayson and buried your head in his neck. He immediately hugged you back and death stared Casper. Charles became furious and gave up trying to get him to talk. He looked behind him and seen you hugging Grayson.*
Charles: Y/n are you okay? What happened? *you pulled back from Grayson and gave a upsetting look towards Casper*
Y/n: Nothing. It doesn't matter *you gave Charles a glance and walked away to the kitchen. Grayson grabbed casper by the collar of his shirt, making him choke, and shoved him against the nearest wall. Everyone had a shocked expression as Grayson got close to Casper's face.*
Grayson: Listen here buddy. I never liked you from the beginning and your fucking funny if you think I like you now. You can fuck with me or anyone else here because we know your bullshit. BUT DON'T YOU DARE, EVER, THINK YOU CAN DISRESPECT MY GIRLFRIEND. *grayson grip tightened as his face got red...you immediately turned around, with the same expression Grayson had, and spit out your water*
Grayson: Shit- *he quietly said.*
Everyone: Girlfriend!?
Charles: I knew it!
Y/n: Grayson!
*grayson dropped Casper to the ground and looked over to you and everyone else*
Grayson: I-I'm Sorry...I didn't mean to shout that out y/n...
Y/n: U-Uh *you looked at everyone who was staring at you both...not knowing what to do*
Charles: AHAH you two are so embarrassed like it's some high school bullshit. It's fucking clear you both love each other, I mean, you both sleep in the same bed. I walk in every morning and y/n is wrapped in your arms, grayson. I was just waiting for one of you to confirm it. Calm down baby's *he bent down to Casper and punched him strait in the face*
Casper: Get up. *he didn't respond*
I SAID GET UP!
*casper slowly got up and looked at Charles*
Casper: What do you want from me Charlie
Charles: Did you touch her? *he looked over to you*
Casper: Guess you'll never know *he smirked and shoved Charles off of him*
Grayson: Y/n please come here *he pulled you into a room and sat down on the bed*
Y/n: Y-Yeah?
Grayson: Why did you stutter? *he stood up and looked you in the eyes*
Y/n: I don't know...
*grayson slowly got closer to you, making your back get pressed against the door....his face was inches away from yours*
Grayson: Are you scared of me?
Y/n: No
Grayson: Charles?
Y/n: No Grayson
Grayson: Did he touch you y/n *both of his hands were on your hips at this point*
Y/n: Yeah...
Grayson: Where? *grayson deeply stared into your eyes as the dim light filed the room. You didn't answer and just stared at him...shortly after you pushed your lips against his. He quickly deepened the kissed and pushed his body against yours. You ran your hands through his dark hair as your lips moved in unison. Slow but passionate. He pulled back and looked at you.*
Grayson: Y/n I said where? *he lightly laughed and tucked a piece of hair behind your ear.*
Y/n: my leg
Grayson: Where on your leg? *his voice got deep as he said that*
Y/n: M-My thigh...
*Graysons grip tightened around your waist as he heard that.*
Chase: Gray! They're here!
*grayson let go of you and said*
Grayson: Okay!
Grayson: We'll be finishing this conversation later
Y/n: Okay...*he started walking out but you pulled him back and quickly kissed him on the lips.*
Grayson: I love you
Y/n: I love you too *you lightly smiled and walked out with him*
Dustin: God...it's been forever since I seen you guys. *everyone went and greeted each other and took their rooms. You noticed a blue suitcase by the front door and read the name tag. It saying "Blake Stryker". Everyone was settled in and doing there own thing, so you decided to give it to him. You walked over to Blake's door and knocked, waiting for a response.
Blake: Yes? *he opened his door and immediately smiled down at you.*
Y/n: U-Uh I think this is yours?
Blake: Oh yeah, thanks *he laughed and grabbed the suitcase from you.*
Y/n: No problem *you turned around to walk away but instead he grabbed your wrist to get your attention*
Blake: Hey So um...I was wondering if you would maybe want to go out for coffee, or dinner sometime?
Y/n: Ahah sorry...I have a boyfriend
Blake: You do?
Y/n: Yeah...
Blake: Who? *he leaned up against his door frame*
Y/n: U-Uh Grayson
Blake: No way- you two are dating?
Y/n: Y-Yeah?
Blake: Wow, I thought he was dating Ashely or something
Y/n: Nope..*you awkward laughed and walked away into the living room part. It was now 3 pm.*
Y/n: Where's grayson and Dan?
Charles: They're doing some business things, I don't really know
Y/n: Oh okay *you walked over into the kitchen to get something to drink. You bent down, reaching for water, but instead you felt a unfamiliar grip on your waist pulling you close to them. You immediately tried turning around to see who it was, but instead you were held so tight, that you couldn't move.*
Casper: Listen. I don't care if your dating Grayson or even sleeping with him. But sooner or later you will dump his ass and I'll get what I want. Do you-
Bailey: Y/n?