Part 74

News: 7 kids reported missing in the past three weeks...
Mom: that's fucking BULLSHIT
Dad: Where are they even going? Do you think who ever is doing this did the same to y/n Ethan and Grayson?
Mom: John I have no fucking clue. It seems like kids go missing more and more each month.
*RING RING*
Mom: Ugh, I'll get it
*she walked over to the house phone and picked up*
Mom: Hello?
Officer: Hi is this Mrs y/l/n? (your last name)
Mom: Yes it is...?
Officer: We called Mrs Dolan and told her about the news so I thought I should give you a call since both of your children were close...
Mom: What are you talking about?
officer: We found traces of Grayson Dolan
*Her eyes widened as she struggled to speak into the phone...*
Mom: W-Wait What?! W-What do you mean??
Officer: Do you remember hearing about the building about a block from here that burned down?
Mom: Yeah?
Officer: We found his finger prints on a gas can
-
Lisa: What are you talking about? Grayson would never do such a thing...let alone burn a building?
Officer: I wouldn't lie to you about your sons finger prints ma'am
Lisa: I-I know, I just find that hard to believe...
Officer: My point is, he might be out there
Lisa: I thought that case was closed?
Officer: Not yet *he hung up*
Alex: Dad Wait
Officer H: What?
Alex: If grayson is still out there...couldn't that mean that his brother and y/n might be too?
Officer H: Son, we found finger prints of one of them. Don't get ahead of your self *he said as he started walking out*
Alex: I'm just saying! What if-
Officer H: What if what?! Why do you care Alex?
Alex: I don't I-its just-
Officer: It's just what?!
Alex: I went to high school with all of them...freshman year. I knew y/n, Grayson and Ethan pretty well...
Officer H: Why didn't you mention them to me or your mother?
*Alex sighed*
Alex: Because, you and mom don't interpret things so nicely...you jump to conclusions every single time.
Officer H: So if you so were so close with all of them, then tell me about Grayson
Alex: W-We didn't talk too much but I wasn't around him a lot-
Officer H: And why not?
Alex: I-I don't k-
Officer H: Yes you do, Tell me what happened Alex *he said sternly*
Alex: I was jealous *he said quietly*
Officer H: Excuse me?
Alex: He told me he liked y/n...and back then I did too. And I um...might have started a fist fight with him in the men's bath room. I obviously lost, I mean LOOK AT ME, I'm weak. Y/n was ALWAYS been nice to me, she was kind, smart, caring and so much more and it killed me everyday because I knew she would end up with Grayson in the long run. I mean come on, she grew up with him. And don't you find it funny that all three of them went missing on the same day and y/n and Grayson were last seen TOGETHER. Isn't that a little suspicious dad? *he stood up*
Officer H: So what are you saying? Y/n is still alive?
Alex: Is Grayson? We have NO fucking clue, so while we're at it, why the fuck does it matter if we look for y/n and Ethan too?!
Officer H: Alex...I've told you once, and I'll tell you again *he said raising him finger at him*
Stay OUT of my cases and keep to yourself. *he slammed the door and walked out...*
Blake: Where is everyone...?
Charles: Are you blind?
Blake: No, I mean like Ben and jack and everyone in Calvin's gang?
Charles: Didn't we kill them?
Blake: No, I know for a fact Ben and jack are a alive because I seen them run away.
Chase: Beats me *he shrugged his shoulders and threw his soda away*
Ethan: Has anyone talked to-
Maggie: Grayson- *everyone got silent and looked over to the doorway and seen Graysons cold body...Maggie quickly walked over and hugged him...letting him sob into her shoulder.*
Blake: Grayson...
Grayson: S-She has seven days *he said as he let go of Maggie and wiped a tear from his eye*
Ethan: I'm so sorry Grayson...*he quietly said as he walked over and hugged him again, letting him break down*
Grayson: I-I can't believe that she's gonna be gone in a week *he grabbed a tissue out of his pocket and pulled away*
Maggie: Come on...lets go sit down *she gently grabbed Graysons arm and brought him over to the couch...everyone stared at him as he looked down and gently sobbed, while slightly moving the infinity bracelet on his wrist.*
Grayson: I just came back to check on you guys...it's been months
Maggie: Don't worry about us Grayson...we're okay
*he nodded and stood up, walking into your guys room...slowly switching the light on, looking around as flashback played in his mind making him tear up once again...he shut the door and placed his hand on the bed and slowly walked over to the nightstand that was covered in nothing but your perfumes.
"Grayson: What happened to my nightstand? *he laughed*"
"Y/n: It's my favorite perfumes *you smiled and looked up towards him*"
"Grayson: Hm *he picked up a pink Victoria secret perfume and sprayed it on himself*"
"Y/n: Gray-"
"Grayson: Shhh you take all of my clothes so this is payback"
"Y/n: Fair enough *you laughed as he laid down and held you in his arms"
*he lightly sobbed as a tear drop fell on the exact perfume bottle...*
Grayson: I'm gonna get going...
Blake: Okay...
Maggie: I'll stop by tomorrow *she lightly smiled as he slowly walked out of the warehouse*
*3 days later*
Dan: Guys did you hear the news?
Blake: Hm?
Dan: They found fingerprints of Grayson-
Ethan: WHAT
Charles: How?!
Dan: It's on the news, and they said it was from a gasoline can.
Charles: Shit-
Blake: The night we burned Calvin's place
Chase: FUCK
Dan: YOU GUYS DID THAT?!
Charles: Um-
Dustin: Yeah...
Dan: Holy shit you guys! Oh my fucking god *he rubbed his forehead and walked away*
Nurse: Grayson...may I speak with you in the hallway?
Grayson: Y-Yeah
*he wiped his tears and stood up, following her*
Nurse: In five days we will be taking y/n off of life support...We need you to fill out her death forms and give us permission
Grayson: D-Do I have too?
Nurse: Yes...it's been three months sweetheart. She's not waking up, it would be cruel to keep her alive any longer.
*A loud ringing went throughout Grayson head as everything played in slow motion. He slowly reached out, grabbing the paper work in front of him and slowly walking back into your room and sitting down in the chair. Tears rolled down his face and onto the cold clipboard, placed in his lap. He slouched back, putting his head in his hand as he stayed in his gaze...
Maggie: Grayson?
*he quickly woke up and looked around*
Grayson: W-What!?
Maggie: Calm down...it's just me
Grayson: W-What time is it?
Maggie: 11pm...
Grayson: Oh *he sat up and rubbed his forehead*
Maggie: What's this? *she said grabbing the clip board*
Grayson: U-Um
Maggie: They want you to sign this?
Grayson: Yeah...I just couldn't earlier, and I don't think I ever will be able to Maggie...
Maggie: Gray you can keep letting her suffer...*she whispered and put her hand on top of his*
*grayson slightly pulled his bottom lip into his mouth before he said*
Grayson: Maggie those papers are signing her life away. I would be putting my full name on it, saying that I agree to give them all the power to end y/n's life. Do you know how hard that is? *he put his head back on the wall as tears rolled down his cheeks*
*She stayed silent and looked down...a minute passed and Maggie lightly moved forward and sniffled as she looked at your face...she gently wrapped her arms around you and hugged you for a long time...*
Maggie: I'm so sorry y/n *she whispered as she fought tears back.*
*She gently sat back and wiped her eyes with a tissue...It was completely silent in the room when Grayson reached out and tightly held onto Maggie's hand...she immediately reacted and held on just as tight. After a while the sobs and light sniffles stopped...due to both of them falling asleep in the chairs next to one another.