Part 75

*grayson slowly opened his eyes, watching the rain hit the glass window of your hospital room. He eventually looked down and took his hand away from Maggie's and grabbed the cold clipboard on the side table next to him. He stared down, thinking about the paperwork that singed your life away.
Maggie: I can sign it if you want gray...
Grayson: No, I have too *he spoke quietly*
Maggie: Are you sure-
Grayson: Yes Maggie, I'm sure
*his shaky hand picked up the pen and gently wrote out his signature...*
Grayson: You should get going...Tyler probably needs you
Maggie: No it's okay I can-
Grayson: Maggie I'm serious, I don't need to get in trouble by another gang that I'm not even rivals with
Maggie: Gray this is more important
Grayson: Madison Go, for the last time
Maggie: I hate when you call me that
Grayson: It works every time *she sighed and slowly walked out of the room*
Nurse Kelly: good morning Grayson
Grayson: Here...I signed the papers
Nurse Kelly: O-Oh Okay...thank you *she slowly walked over and grabbed the clip board from his hands.*
Nurse Kelly: How are you holding up?
Grayson: I don't know how to answer that right now
Nurse Kelly: What about the girl that always comes around?
Grayson: Maggie
Nurse Kelly: Right...I'm sure Ms y/n was a amazing girl
Grayson: She was...she really was
Nurse Kelly: I'll be back later to talk with you about the procedure happening in the next few days... *she said as she stood up and slowly left the room*
*grayson let out a deep sigh as he stared at your helpless body. He gently played with his fingers as he felt lost and clueless knowing there was nothing he could do anymore...
Officer: Look, I'll scan the finger prints again.
Lisa: I-I can't believe this
Mom: Wait does that mean y/n is still alive?
Dad: The fire happened a while ago...
Officer: There's a chance...and we're still looking for more clues but we don't know.
(8pm)
Nurse S: I'm nurse sally
*she shook his hand*
Grayson: I'm Grayson...
Nurse: When we take Y/n off of life support it can go three ways. The first way, would be she wakes up. The possibility of that is slim to
None though. Option two, she will die slowly...sometime patients have a slower reaction once their off of Life support and actually breath by them selfs, but do not wake up and eventually their lungs collapse...killing them. Or option three, the most humane way it could happen...is we take her off of life support and she dies with in thirty seconds to a minute. Almost right away...
Grayson: I-I understand *he sighed and looked down*
Nurse Kelly: Have a good night...*she lightly smiled and left with the other nurse*
(Later That night)
Dan: who's going to the hospital in a couple days?
Blake: Me Maggie Ethan Charles And chase
Dan: Okay...
(Three days later...1:39 pm)
Blake: Gray...
Ethan: I'm so sorry *he sat down next to Grayson, putting his hand on his right shoulder. A minute or two passed with everyone sitting in silence...Grayson finally sat forward and put one of his hands on your left cheek, gently rubbing it as he softly kissed your lips.
Grayson: I love you...and I won't ever stop *he whispered* there's nothing more I can do at this point. And you have fought long enough  Y/n. This has to be the hardest thing I've ever done...I never thought one day that I would
Be signing papers, giving the doctors permission to take you off of life support. I never thought we would be through what we were. I never thought we would be in a gang together and form such a strong family, based off of close friends. I never thought I would be Saving you from being pushed off a building *a tear fell from his eye as he continued to speak* or from a explosion or a fucking fire. But I wouldn't be here if you didn't save me either... I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for you. You have supported me more then any one has ever. You have been there for me in ways that I can't describe. Thank you for not giving up on me when I made mistakes, thank you for being fucking strong with me when I thought there was no hope. Thank you for making each and every day easier. Thank you for protecting me and everyone else with your own life...and thank you for becoming my soulmate. I love you so much. *he closed his eyes and gave your hand a tight squeeze*
Ethan: Do you remember getting ice cream after school everyday in the fourth grade and sitting down on the dock?
Grayson: Mhm *he sobbed*
Maggie: I remember in Hawaii, before shit hit the fan Y/n came to me and we went swimming for like three hours...it seemed to make her so happy
Charles: I remember so many story with Y/n, but the main one is when she first joined. I would LOVE to hit on her everyday just to tease her. I remember staying up late and binging a show that Grayson hated on Netflix. We would grab BAGS of popcorn and watch 10 hours of the office and constantly get yelled at to get up from the couch or to go do paper work. I remember protecting her at the lowest times...She was like the younger sister I never had
Chase: I remember Y/n got this idea to prank Grayson in the morning, so me, her and Charles grabbed a bucket of water and literally dumped it on his head
Grayson: I wanted to kill you guys *he lightly laughed and sobbed*
Charles: Y/n laughed her ass off as you screamed and chased me and chase *he laughed*
Blake: I remember meeting y/n, and thinking so many good things about her. She wasn't like the others...she was talented, funny, smart, kind, hard working, nice, charismatic and so much more...we love you more then you'll ever know.
Nurse: Guys...it's time