Part 66

*he said through gritted teeth.*
Charles: Who is that?!
*all of you walked back in and seen Jackson on the couch*
Blake: My older brother.
Jackson: W-What happened?
Blake: Doesn't matter, come here *he picked up Jackson and brought him over to the kitchen, setting him down on the counter.
Grayson: Wait you have a brother?
Blake: Two *he said as he grabbed ice from the freezer and told Jackson to hold it on his arm*
Dustin: So your older brother-
Blake: He's two fucking months older then me. Plus he's not even my blood, my parents adopted him. It's a long story
Dustin: But he decided to beat up your younger brother and then bring him here?
Blake: Apparently Yes!
Dustin: How did he know where we lived?
Blake: He didn't, Jackson did.
Dustin: And this is Jackson?
Blake: YES DUSTIN
Dustin: Okay!
Grayson: How old is he?
Blake: seven
Grayson: Damn...Reminds me of Ava
Blake: Who's Ava?
Graysons: Y/n's little sister
Bailey: G-Grayson
Grayson: Bailey? How come you're up?
Bailey: Where's y/n?
*he sighed and picked her up, placing her in his lap as he sat in a bar stool*
Grayson: Don't worry...are you okay?
Bailey: mhm...Who's That?
*grayson looked up and made eye contact with Jackson...Blake looked back and down to Bailey*
Jackson: Can I go say hi Blake?
Blake: Sure...
*he gently lifted Jackson off of the counter as Grayson placed bailey on the floor*
Jackson: H-Hi I'm Jackson
Bailey: I'm bailey *she said as she held onto Graysons leg. He was still sitting down*
Jackson: How old are you?
Bailey: Four
Jackson: Cool! I'm seven
Blake: I think they will get along...
Grayson: Bailey why don't you go play a game with him?
Bailey: Okay
*they left*
Blake: I fucking hate Ron. He's never acted like this.
Grayson: Well we all have people we hate, now don't we Blake
Blake: We'll find her grayson
Grayson: Will we?
Blake: Yes!
Grayson: How? We have absolutely no clue where y/n could be.
Blake: Grayson I don't know how but-
Grayson: But what?! Seriously Blake. How do you expect to find her?!
Blake: Grayson I don't know!
Grayson: Exactly! and you're just saying that to make me feel better! *he walked away into your guys room and immediately broke down. His other hand wrapped around the infinity bracelet as tears fell from both of your faces. You finally became conscious and all you could think about was Grayson. Any little movement made your wrists hurt more and more, and not to mention, your shirt was covered in blood.
Y/n: HELP ME! ANYONE!
*you screamed over and over again...*
Y/n: PLEASE
*grayson laid back on the bed and continued to cry...*
"I love you" was said In unison by the two of you..
Ben: You awake slut?
Y/n: P-Please...I-I need h-help
Ben: Sweetheart, you're not living after this. Don't you remember? *he laughed*
Y/n: fuck you *you kicked him as hard as you could as tears fell from your face...he turned around and immediately punched your face...knocking you out cold.*
Ben: A few more fucking days and you're dead.
Bailey: And this is my favorite drawing
Jackson: Who is it?
Bailey: That's me and Ava *she smiled at him*
Jackson: Who's Ava?
Bailey: She's y/n's sister...I haven't actually met her yet but I hope to one day
Jackson: Y/n...?
Bailey: She's Blake's friend
Jackson: Oh-
Blake: Jackson, you okay?
*he walked into baileys room*
Jackson: Yeah I'm okay...do I have to go back to Ron's house?
Blake: No, he's never laying a finger on you ever again...but I have a question for you bailey
Bailey: Hm?
*He bent down towards her*
Blake: would you mind sharing a room with my younger brother?
Bailey: No, I don't mind *she smiled*
Blake: Alright, get some sleep okay?
*he left, seeing Grayson all by himself with only a couple lights on in the living room. He had his head placed in his palms as a few tears fell from his soft eyes.*
Blake: Hey...*he sat down next to Grayson*
Blake: why does it smell like that one perfume y/n always used...?
Grayson: Because this was the last hoodie of mine that she wore...and she drenched her self in Victoria secrets perfume *he lightly laughed and cried again...*
Blake: I miss her being around
Grayson: Me too...*he sighed and got up, walking over to the kitchen*
Blake: You should get some sleep gray
Grayson: I will...
*everyone eventually went to bed*
(6:08 Am)
Y/n: Ugh *your dried parted lips slightly opened as you slowly moved your head to the right*
Y/n: Fuck *you hissed at the pain going through your head*
Jack: WAKE UP
*he busted in, making you immediately jump up*
Y/n: I-I need water...
Jack: You're funny *he laughed and bent down to the puddle of blood you were laying in*
Y/n: Please jack...I'm so so sorry *you whispered desperately*
Jack: Enjoy today, because we're not ready to kill you yet. And your ass is so weak it's funny. *he grabbed something from behind him and poured a bottle of peroxide over your leg, making you yelp in pain. Your breath became uneven as your leg was now in stinging pain...you watched jack walk away with a huge grin on his face...Grayson drove around all day and had no luck of finding you...it's almost been a week now and everyone was slowly loosing hope. You had to escape. It was now around 11 pm when you pulled on the ropes over and over again...unfortunately they didn't budge. The night flew by quickly..it didn't help that you used all of your strength, trying to escape. You dreaded being hit and cut today...as hours and hours went by there was no sign of anyone. You took advantage of the spare time to keep pulling at the ropes on your wrists...you looked around and eyed some old wood about 6-7 feet away from you. Using all of your strength, you extended your body and tried using your foot to grab the object. You kept struggling and were about to give up until you gave one more kick with your shoe and slid the chipped wood closer and closer to you, eventually picking it up with your foot. It took everything in you, just to reach down and grab it with your teeth....shortly after you pulled your hands as close to your head as you could, just to grab it. A huge weight lifted off your shoulders as you got it in your hands...and began to cut the rope. After about three hours you made a little progress...but on top of that, you were starving, dehydrated, full of blood, cuts, wounds, bruises, AND carrying a child. After another hour you were about half way done...you took a few deep breaths before pulled both of your arms down as hard as you could, snapping the rope, and letting your arms free.