Chapter 46

*Charles quickly walked over to him*
Charles: what the fuck are you doing here?
Casper: calm down Charlie
Charles: don't fucking call me that Casper
Y/n: Charlie? *you said laughing as you walked over to them*
Casper: y/n... you're apart of this gang?
Y/n: yeah
Casper: you still look amazing
*Charles got pissed off and quickly put his arm around your waist and pulled you into his side as he said that*
Y/n: Um-
Charles: Shes taken AND your 27 and she's 19. Fuck off and go home.
Casper: Oh yeah? Who are you with?
Y/n: Uh-
Charles: Me
Y/n: Uh huh *you cleared your throat and looked at Casper*
Casper: I need to join Grayson's gang again
Dan: That's not happening buddy *he leaned against the wall*
Casper: Listen, I just need to stay here for 3 weeks then I'll be going back to Seattle
Charles: n-
Casper: Please Dan... just let me talk to gray-
Y/n: He's in jail
Casper: Oh? Why?
Charles: it doesn't matter... and fine, but I swear to God if you try to sexually harass y/n, Maggie, Brooke or Ashley, so help me I'll kill you right here *he said getting close to his face*
Casper: Alright Charlie *he laughed and walked further in. Charles clenched his jaw and let go of you*
Dan: Alright we need to break Grayson out tonight.
Casper: Oo can I come?
Charles+Dan+Chase: NO!
*them screaming made you jump a little*
Dan: Okay, I'm sending Chase, Charles, Y/n, Jason and Ethan. Leo will meet you there, and I swear to the fucking God if you guys get caught-
Y/n: It won't happen
*everyone looked at you*
Y/n: What? We will be fine
Dan: Alright... go get dressed
*Everyone went and got changed now black clothing. you came out
Charles: You can't wear that *he said looking at your top*
Y/n: Why not? *you said crossing your arms*
Charles: It's too revealing
Y/n: It's all I have at the moment Charles
Casper: I'm coming with you *he winked at you and got in the car. Everyone sighed*
Ethan: Alright we will go to the Grant prison first
Charles: Okay...
*You guys drove for about 20 minutes and finally got there. Most of the guys were wearing bulletproof vests and black pants*
Ethan: Alright... I know all of you know this but y/n you can not make any noise. We find Grayson, break him out, and leave. Do you understand?
Y/n: Of course... but I'm not gonna be in the same damn situation like I was before
Ethan: What do you mean?
Y/n: Give me a damn gun Ethan
Ethan: but-
Y/n: Ethan!
Ethan: Are you sure?
Y/n: Yes! I know how a fucking gun works
*Ethan gave Charles a look and handed you an extra gun he had*
Charles: Okay lets go...
Ethan: Y/n and Charles come with me, Casper and Chase go that way *he whispered to everyone as you guys were outside the fence for the prison*
Leo: Guys! *he whisper screamed*
Ethan: Leo... it's been a while
Leo: I know, but let's get to the point
Ethan: Okay, go with Chase and Casper
Leo: That fuck is back?! *he looked over to him*
Ethan: Just forget about what happened and let's go try to find Grayson!
Leo: Alright...
Ethan: You two, come on
*you guys walked with Ethan and finally made it to the side of the fence*
Ethan: Once we climb this we will have to jump about 4-5 feet to the roof, so don't fall *he looked you in the eyes and jumped up on the fence*
Y/n: Okay...
*Ethan got up and jumped to the roof. It was now your turn to climb*
Charles: Are you okay to do this?
Y/n: Yeah... of course *anxiety rushed through your stomach as you rubbed
your hands together and started to climb the fence*
Ethan: Y/n you can do this *he said as you made it to the top*
Y/n: I know... it's not that far of a jump Ethan *you closed your eyes and took a deep breath and jumped to the roof. Ethan grabbed your arm as you jumped next to him and Charles quickly got up and came over too*
Ethan: Alright, lets look in the cells and if he's up here we have to climb up to the other level to break him out.
Y/n: I'll go this way
Ethan: No don't split off from us
Y/n: I'll be fine Ethan *you walked away and started looking in the cells as they went the other way and did the same. You checked about 25 cells and didn't find him... after you checked a few more you finally came across one where you saw Grayson sitting on the bed in the cell with his head against the wall. You immediately found the number of his room and ran back to find Ethan and Charles. Your quick movements brought attention to the window causing Grayson to look up to it*
Y/n: Ethan! *you whisper screamed making him turn around*
Ethan: What?
Y/n: I found him *you said out of breath*
Ethan: You did?!
Y/n: He's in cell 254, come on!
*you ran back to his window with Ethan and Charles*
*Ethan contacted Leo*
Leo: Hello?
Ethan: Get up to the second level, we found Grayson
Leo: You did?! *Ethan hung up and waited for the three of them to get up to the second level*
Leo: we need to get above these cells and get him out... luckily the lights are turned off in the main part of the prison
Ethan: Yeah, okay Y/n go up first
Y/n: How? *you said looking at the building*
Ethan: Step on my hand and I'll push you up
Y/n: Okay *you put your hand on Ethan's shoulder as he bent down for you to step in his palms. He lifted your foot up far enough for you to grab the top of the roof. Everyone else helped each other up and you guys quietly knocked on the nearest window to his cell to get his attention. He quickly looked up and saw Ethan and Leo. Grayson got up and watched as they unscrewed the bolts on the top vent. Ethan removed the cover and quickly reached down and told Grayson to grab onto his arm.*
Grayson: What the hell are you doing? *he whispered*
Ethan: We're breaking you out dumbass, grab onto my arm!
*Grayson grabbed Ethan's hand and him and Leo pulled him out.*
Grayson: How did you know I was here?!
Ethan: Because of the area you got pulled over in... but that's not important... we need to get going
Casper: Yeah
Grayson: CASPER?! *he screamed a little bit*
Ethan: Grayson shut up! *He whispered back*
Y/n: Gray...
*Grayson quickly turned around once he heard your voice. He walked up to you and wrapped his arms around your lower back and hugged you.*
Y/n: We need to leave
*He pulled back and pushed his lips against yours, completely ignoring your words. You were caught off guard and jumped a little as he did this, but shortly after you kissed him back.*
Everyone's jaw dropped to the ground as Grayson pulled away and grabbed your hand...