Part 89

the next five minutes passed you seen Grayson, Preston, and Ethan run out and jump into the car with all of you. Grayson started driving as fast as he could as the whole car went silent. Tears fell down Blake's face as he lightly sniffled. Bailey was falling asleep on your lap as you looked next to you and gently placed your hand on top of his. Everyone started getting emotional and eventually started crying. This was all so fucking overwhelming and it felt like everything was falling apart. Then again, was any of it ever together?*
Grayson: I'm so fucking sorry *He whispered as a tear fell down his cheek*
Y/n: Gray...
Grayson: We're coming to an end...*He whispered again and wiped the tears falling down his face. Everyone stayed quiet at the truth. You all knew it*
Grayson: None of you S-Should have ever EVER gone through this.
Blake: Grayson shut up! Even if this is the end and we all end up dying we had a hell of a ride. We had our high ups and our really fucking lows. We're all here for a reason and have our different stories. Every single fight has brought us closer and you can't tell me I'm wrong. I fucking love each and every single one of you guys in here and I would give up my whole life for any of you. And I fucking wish I could've been there for my brother. *Everyone stayed silent and the only thing to be heard was the light sniffles or people wiping their tears...* This wasn't a stupid act, it was for a hell of a purpose and we made a god damn statement.
Bailey: Y/n *She whispered against you*
Y/n: Yeah sweetie? *you sniffled and looked down to her sad face*
Baileys: What's gonna happen now? *She was too scared speak loudly...another tear fell from your eye as you pulled her closer and tightly held onto her as you cried heavier. Everyone knew you'd all end up dead or badly hurt sooner or later.
Y/n: Is Dustin and Ashton okay?
*Preston slightly tilted his head against the window as he bit his lower lip. You looked over and seen tears fall out of his and Graysons eyes. You felt empty ness throughout your whole heart as you sunk back into your seat realizing they were gone.*
Y/n: W-what about-
Grayson: The people in this car is the rest of our gang.
*Charles Blake and your face lit up in shock. You Charles Blake Grayson Preston and Ethan were the only adults left. Ethan ran his hand through his hair as he sat crammed on the ground. There used to be 40 plus of you and this was the remains of the gang. How the HELL did it get like this?*
Ethan: They forced us to leave...their was so many cops. I-I watched them get shot to the ground multiple t-times
Y/n: O-Oh my god *You resisted the urge to throw up and scream and held onto bailey tighter...just as you thought you could breath and calm down for a fucking minute the back of your guys car got shot at. You all screamed and ducked down...but no one heard or seen police lights*
Grayson: ARE YOU SERIOUS? You motherfucker *He looked out of the mirror and shot back as much as he could and ended up shooting the tires out, making them spin out.*
Grayson: It's those fucking guys from the hotel the one night we found bailey, y/n
Y/n: How did they find us?
Grayson: I have no fucking clue *he sped up and took a short cut down a road that was filled with a bunch of forest trees*
Charles: This isn't safe-
Grayson: Shut up! *He stepped on the breaks as all of you seen cop cars and helicopters passing by on the busy streets. It was gonna be harder to hide due to the sun rising. Grayson did a complete u-turn and drove back the way you guys came. He drove for about 20 minutes and eventually reached a large abandoned factory. You were all creeped out but expected to be alone. It was abandoned and far away why would anyone else be here? The whole windshield was completely shattered, sending glass all over Grayson Charles and everyone in the back. Grayson and Charles reached down and grabbed guns as they tried opening their eyes and looking up to a tower where 5 men were standing with masks over their face, but any person with some education in this gang could figure out just by their tattoos who they were. And this gang LOVED to use and threaten people will bombs.*
Grayson: GET OUT! EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE CAR NOW *A quiet sizzling was heard as everyone dashed to get out of the car...luckily you all were able to run away under a tower and behind a pillar. The car completely blew up in flames causing lots of attention.*
Y/n: It's the pythons
Grayson: and they're not alone
Blake: Shit *He whispered*
Charles: What gang is that? *he said squinting at them behind the pillar*
Grayson: Doesn't matter. Listen to me and listen to me carefully okay? *He pulled you close to him and held tightly onto your hand as bailey held the other*
Grayson: Y/n your gonna take bailey as far away from here as you can. I don't care where you go just make sure you two are safe.
Y/n: Grayson I can't leave you guys-
Grayson: I'm not letting either you fucking die tonight and when I tell you to go I fucking mean it! *He whispered screamed. He sighed and pulled you into one last hug. You both whispered I love you as you departed. After you gave the guys one last look as you scooped bailey up into your arms and ran off as far as you could from the factory and away from the fight. You didn't put much of a fight up with staying or leaving because you knew it depended on baileys life. You guys already lost so many people including Jackson and if you could save her then so be it...*
Jack: THREE! TWO! ONE! *Multiple guns were fired including flares desperately trying to hurt or kill the vipers. Everyone split up and dodged as many bullets as they could. Grayson stayed behind the main pillar and shot back as much as he could. You guys were out numbered by A  LOT and fought as much as you could. Grayson got a glimpse of Charles being shot in the arm twice and swearing under his breath in the process.*
Jack: IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?
*more men appeared on top of the balcony worrying Grayson and all of them more then ever. This back and forth shooting continued for the next 10 minutes. Ethan also proceeded to get shot in the leg and tried hiding the pain as much as he could. Everyone besides Grayson was pretty fucked up as three men came down from the tower ready to kill all of them. Luckily Grayson Blake and Charles were able to shoot the men above and existed the pillars To new locations by the side.*
Grayson: I need to go out there.
*He said as he ducked behind the metal can*
Blake: Are you crazy?! You'll be dead in two seconds!
*Just as Grayson was about to agree to Blake's statement something changed his mind within a second...