Chapter 32

Y/n: Right...I'll be back *you said as you walked away and into one of the business rooms*
Y/n: They have to be here somewhere *you said as you looked through files, shortly after you felt a unfamiliar pair of hands grip your hips*
Jack: Hey sweetheart
Y/n: Excuse me? *you furrowed your eyes brows as he turned you around and pushed you against the wall*
Jack: you're even prettier close up
Y/n: What the hell are you doing? Get off of me *You tried pushing his hands away, only to be shoved into the wall*
Jack: No one has to know y/n *He smirked and leaned in.*
Y/n: FUCK OFF *you said as you tried  breaking free from his grip once more*
Jack: you're not leaving until you kiss me
Y/n: In your fucking dreams *you said in his face as you kicked him in the dick and slapped him, leaving his ass on the floor while you walked off pissed.*
Charles: woah calm down y/n
*he said as you walked into the kitchen and slammed open the fridge, grabbing a water and sitting down*
Zack: Are you okay?
Y/n: No!
Charles: What happened?
Y/n: I'm fucking tired of everyone guy hitting on me!
Charles: Did someone do something to you?
*he asked concerned. you didn't say anything*
Zack: Y/n we can tell Grayson and he'll get who ever did this, kicked out
Y/n: NO you're not telling Grayson!
Grayson: Tell me what?
*he said walking in*
Y/n: UGH NOTHING! *you walked away from them and went to your room*
Camila: Are you okay y/n?
Y/n: No *you sat down on the bed as Camila came and put her hand on yours*
Camila: Wanna talk about it?
Y/n: Jack just tried forcing me to kiss him. He literally pinned me to the wall Camila!
*Camila hugged you as you sighed*
*back to the guys*
Grayson: Is she okay?
Charles: Um I doubt it
Grayson: What happened?
Zack: Well, she came in here SUPER PISSED, like REALLY REALLY PISSED, and all she said was that she was tired of every guy hitting on her
Grayson: Did someone touch her? *he said concerned, as he crossed his arms*
Charles: No clue
*Back to you two*
Camila: Come on, lets go to the pool to clear your mind
Y/n: Alright
*You Guys got there and swam for awhile and eventually got out*
Jack: looking good ladies *he said as he bit his lip. You clenched your jaw and gave him a dirty look*
Camila: lets just go y/n. Fuck him *She said as she grabbed a towel for you and left*
Brooke: Ew look at y/n's body *She said as you guys were waiting for the elevator*
Camilla: Are you kidding me?! She has a beautiful body
Y/n: One more time Brooke, I swear to god *you said under your breath*
Brooke: AHAH WHERE! SHES UGLY
*You quickly turned around and punched her in the face*
Brooke: BITCH! *You hit her again*
Ashley: OH MY FUCKING GOD
Camila: Y/N!
*Anger filled you as you seen blood escape her mouth. After only a couple seconds you heard graysons and charles scream echo from the hallway*
Grayson: Y/N!
Charles: STOP! *Grayson ran up to you and pulled you off of her. You looked down at your hands that had blood on them...you didn't realize how much you did to her. You quickly looked around at everyone staring at you. With  the little breath you had left you pulled away and got in the elevator alone.
Grayson: What the fuck is going on?!
Camila: You need to fire jack and Brooke, Grayson
*She said pissed off leaving him confused as she left*
Grayson: Brooke get the fuck up
Brooke: Excuse me?! *She said as she grabbed her face*
Grayson: Why is y/n so pissed off today? *He asked everyone*
Brooke: Why the fuck would I know
Grayson: Alright. This is how it's going to work. I'm gonna go check security cameras because I don't think camila is will talk to me. And MARK my works if someone did something and I mean ANYTHING to y/n, your ass is GONE. Do you understand me?! He screamed as everyone shook their heads yes.
Grayson: Come on Charles, get Zack and chase
*All 4 of them went to the security room and searched and searched until they found tapes of you in the business room*
Charles: Why is she in there?
Grayson: Wait, turn up the sound
Zack: Who is that?
Grayson: Is that jack? *The part of him pinning you against the wall came on*
"you're not leaving until you kiss me" "in your fucking dreams" *Then the fight*
Chase: Damn
Grayson: Get jack in the main meeting room tomorrow.
Zack: Wait go to the pool tapes
"looking good ladies" "let's just go y/n, fuck him"
*Grayson sat back and put his chin on his hand as he clenched his jaw*
Zack: And then this was Brooke giving her hell
Grayson: Get Brooke there too. I need to talk to y/n alone
Zack: Alright, see you tomorrow
Time: 10pm
*Grayson walked into your room and seen you in bed pissed off*
Grayson: Hey
*You didn't say anything as he sat down on the edge of your bed*
Grayson: I seen what happened
Y/n: I fucking hate jack and Brooke
Grayson: I know...that's why we're having a meeting tomorrow
Y/n: Can you just leave please
*Grayson looked up at you, shocked from your words*
Grayson: y-yeah, good night
Y/n: Night
*it was about 5 hours later and you couldn't sleep. You decided to get up in your shorts and tank top and walked down to Graysons room. You slowly entered, it was only filled with moon light. He was passed out as you quietly closed his door*
Y/n: Grayson *you whispered*
Y/n: Gray *You said again*
Grayson: Yeah? *You said half asleep*
Y/n: Can I sleep in here?
Grayson: Sure, are you okay? *He slightly sat up and opened his eyes*
Y/n: Yeah, I just can't sleep
Grayson: Come here *He opened his arms as you cuddled into him*
Y/n: I'm sorry
Grayson: Why are you sorry? *He said in a sleepy voice*
Y/n: For hurting Brooke
*Grayson laughed and pulled you closer*
Grayson: Shut up and go to bed ms boxer *You laughed and fell asleep with him*