Chapter 44

Y/n: Grayson pull over!
*He quickly stared back in the mirror*
Y/n: GRAYSON!
*He slowed down and pulled over on the side of the road*
Grayson: I'm gonna go to fucking jail y/n! *He said as he stopped the car*
*KNOCK KNOCK*
Grayson: Shit *He kept his head low as he rolled down the window*
Officer: Sir you are awhere that you were going 25 miles over the speed limit?
Grayson: Yes
Officer: Reason?
Grayson: My little sister broke her leg back at home and I live a couple hours away. But my parents aren't there so I needed to go and help her
Officer: Wait a second...are you Grayson? Grayson Dolan?
Grayson: No sir
Officer: Let me see your ID Grayson
Grayson: My name is Josh flinch, I have no clue who you're talking about
Officer: Give me you ID now
*You gulped hard as Grayson took out his ID*
Grayson: Here *He handed him one that read "josh flinch"*
Officer: Step out of the car please
Y/n: Gra-
Grayson: Abby don't say anything
*You were a little thrown off as he called you by that name*
Grayson: How can I help you officer?
Officer: Turn around
Grayson: Hm?
Officer: Turn around!
*You were terrified as you watched Graysons from half get slammed down against the hood of the car*
Officer: Let me look through your wallet
*He found another card that said "Grayson B Dolan"*
Officer: Grayson your getting arrested for reckless driving, missing reports, and false ID.
*He stayed silent and kept a hard gaze*
Y/n: Wait officer!
Grayson: Abby stay silent. It's going to be fine. Take Charlotte home okay?
*His dark eyes came in contact with yours as the cop walked away with him in cuffs. You watched as tears ran down your face...you couldn't believe what happened. But in situations like this you had to remember what Charles told you. Fight for yourself and worry about others later.
Bailey: Y/n what's going on?! *Her voice cracked. You didn't respond and just got in the drivers seat. It felt like your whole body was frozen...you watched the police car drive off, making your heart sink. You had to get back to the rest of the gang...you weren't sure if you could handle being on these roads. Especially with a 4 year old. After you snapped out of your trance, you started the car and began to drive*
Y/n: Bailey if we ever come across people we don't know I am Abby and you are Charlotte. Okay?
Bailey: O-Okay...is Grayson gonna be alright?
*You didn't answer her and just concentrated on the road*
Officer: You like lying?
Grayson: No comment
Officer: You had false informant, lied, were committing reckless driving and you have missing reports. I think it's time we finally get you put in your place.
*Grayson didn't answer*
Grayson: What prison are we going to?
Officer: You'll find out
~
Y/n: Bailey we're gonna go to this building and in there you will meet some people. But I promise they will never hurt you. They are extremely loving, okay?
*She nodded and stayed quiet*
*You guys finally got back to the original warehouse in New Jersey. It was time to reunite with everyone once again...all of them made it out of the explosion right?