Part 88

he eventually looked up into the mirror to see his messed up hair with tear streams and blood on his face. As seconds passed more and more anger filled him and he took his hurt hand and punched the mirror as hard as he could. Breathing heavily....Ethan Blake Charles and all the other guys in the room next to him heard the glass shatter. Making Blake and Charles run out and pound on his door.
Blake: Grayson what the hell is going on!? We just heard glass shatter
*Grayson didn't respond and wrapped his swollen hand in a wrap and slid down with his knees up to his chest on the backside of the bathroom door. Anxiety fear anger hurt and a ton of pain filled his whole body. He was more pissed at his own actions then anything...he didn't mean to take it that far and for SURE didn't mean the words "I hate you" at all. He truly thought he lost the only person he was living for...and so did you. You sat at the end of the bed with Maggie holding your hand while you explained everything that happened. As the next ten minutes passed the guys figured Grayson ran out of things to break as the loud smashes and bangs stoped.*
Y/n: I-I didn't mean it Maggie- I didn't fucking mean to say I hate him
Maggie: I know y/n...
Y/n: I didn't mean it at all *You cried into her shoulder* I love him more then anything in the whole world *she felt so bad as your shaky voice trembled to speak and your heart shattered more and more.*
(20 minutes later)
Blake: Should we talk try and talk to him?
Ethan: No let him have space...
(11:30 pm)
*Everyone stayed in there rooms and most were asleep at this point. You were laying in the dark room with Maggie as tears fell down your cheeks and onto your pillow. Grayson was laid on his side with his head in the pillow...not being able to sleep. You felt terrible about the whole situation and slowly got out of bed and opened the door to see the barely lit hallway and proceeded to walk down it to Graysons room. You raised your shakey hand and gently knocked on his door...lowering your head right after, as a ton of fear and sadness approached you. He lifted his head, instantly knowing it was you just by the sound of the knock. It was easy to tell. He slowly proceeded to get out of bed and walk over to the door. Your head lifted as the door opened allowing you to meet his teary eyes. You didn't say anything and just let the tears flow down your face as you moved closer and hugged him. He instantly wrapped his arms around your back as both of you broke down in each others arms.*
Y/n: I'm so fucking sorry gray *You mumbled into his warm chest*
Grayson: Me too y/n...I don't hate you at all
Y/n: neither do I *you looked up with your red puffy eyes...He took both of his hands and gently used his thumbs to wipe the tears off your face.
Y/n: What happened to your hand? *You softly spoke and grabbed his bandaged hand with both of yours*
Grayson: Nothing I just- *You looked passed him in the lightly lit room and seen a bunch of things smashed.*
Y/n: Oh my god gray-
*It went silent for a few moments*
Grayson: I'm sorry *His low voice spoke, breaking your heart even more*
Y/n: I'm- *You got cut off by the sounds of every window shattering. In jumped a bunch of unknown guys including ben and jack. Your heart sped up like CRAZY. Grayson instantly wrapped his arm around your waist and put you in back of him as two other guys started getting closer. You knew better then to not scream...he handed you a gun behind him as he shot the closest person. You got shot at a couple of times, but luckily all missed
Maggie: HELP HELP HEL-
Y/n: MAGGIE?
Grayson: WAIT! *he killed the last guy and held you back from the door as he slowly opened it and seen all the doors open to the rooms, filled with people. You pushed passed Grayson and ran down the hallway in fear of Maggie's life. As you got closer it was silent...too silent. You screamed on the top of your lungs as tears flew down your face as you dropped to your knees...holding her dead body in your arms.*
Jack: NOW ITS YOUR TURN *he smirked and grabbed a fist full of hair and held your head to the wall*
Y/n: NO NO NO! *you kicked and screamed and tried grabbing your gun. He laughed and point the gun to your head.*
Jack: I'll have to finish Calvin's job.
*The gun went off but instead hit the wall besides you. Jack went flying onto the ground as Grayson shot him in the arm and beat the hell out of him.
Y/n: S-Shes g-gone Gray *you struggled to get out due to your shaky body. Grayson looked at you in confusion and noticed where you were staring...he quickly glanced over and seen Maggie's dead bloody body.
Grayson: FUCK *He got up and ran over to see if she had a pulse...there was nothing. He got up and walked over to your feared body. As soon as he was about to try and comfort you more and more screams escaped*
Y/n: BAILEY AND JACKSON!
*Both of your faces lit up as you quickly ran down the hallway to the other side and walked in to see Jackson's dead, bloody body laying on the ground, while bailey sat with her knees up to her chest with blood on her hands and her whole body shook in fear.
Y/n: OH MY FUCKING GOD
Grayson: SHIT *grayson ran down and put his hand around his wrist to check for any sort of pulse while you went and picked bailey up as held her in your arms...*
Y/n: I-Is there anything?
*Grayson looked down as tears dropped on the floor... Everything instantly went quiet. You and Grayson were too scared to move or make any assumptions.*
Charles: G-Grayson? *A breath of relief left Graysons lips as he heard Charles voice...*
Grayson: I-In here! *He slowly stood up and walked over to the door. Charles was pretty fucked up. He had a black eye with blood on his lip, while his arm was bleeding along with a bunch of cuts and scrapes*
Grayson: Holy shit Charles!
Charles: I-Im Okay...B-But Blake n-needs hel-help
Grayson: Is there any other guys fighting?
*Charles shook his head no as Grayson signaled for him to go sit down next to you.*
Charles: J-Jackson's dead?! *he stood there shocked with his eyes locked on his body. He then looked up and made eye contact with you, who was still holding baileys scared body. He could tell you wanted to go and help Blake so he offered to watch over bailey...You agreed and as soon as bailey was off of your lap you jumped up and ran down the hallway and into the guys room, where you seen Blake's unconscious body laying on one of the beds*
Ethan: THANK GOD YOUR OKAY *Ethan screamed as he wrapped his arms around you...*
Y/n: W-What happened to Blake?!
Preston: I couldn't see him because I had like three guys on me at all times *He walked out of the bathroom wiping the blood off of his face.*
Chase: I don't know I just seen him get shot at a bunch...and then I got tackled right after so I'm not sure.
Grayson: Fuck! Both Blake and Charles are fucked up and Maggie and Jackson are dead!
Everyone besides you and Grayson: WHAT?
*You backed up to the wall and slide down to your knees up to your chest, rubbing your forehead with your hands*
Blake: W-What H-Happened t-to j-ack-Jackson?! *He said as loud as he could as he slightly woke up and could barely breath*
Everyone: BLAKE!
*you ran up next to Grayson and hugged Blake. He was hurt badly and the last thing he needed to hear was that his younger brother was dead.*
Blake: T-Tell me! *He was pissed...
Y/n: H-he
Grayson: Y/n don't
Blake: DAMNIT Y/N TELL ME
*You jumped and looked back to him*
Y/n: Jackson's dead...
Blake: No no no *He pushed him self up and tried standing, but because of the instant blood rush he fell back down and screamed in anger. Grayson looked down as the room went silent. Before any one could say anything else blue and red lights seeped through the broken windows.*
Grayson: FOR FUCKS SAKE
*You put your arm around Blake to help him stand up as chase rushed down the hall and helped Charles and bailey. More and more gun shots were fired at the cops as Ethan Grayson Preston and anyone else that was left fought them. You left out the back door and started heading over towards the car. As soon as you started walking towards it with Blake you got hit extremely hard in one leg with a base ball bat. You screamed and tried keeping your balance. Even if Blake was barely conscious he still felt the need to protect you. His grip around your waist tightened to stop you from falling as he pulled out the gun in his waistband and shot at the guy multiple times, killing him.*
Blake: A-Are you okay?
*You nodded and limped over to the car with him and shortly after Charles and bailey got in. Your body shook in fear of Grayson and the rest of them not making it out...