Part 50

*Calvin said as the whole building went into flames.*
Ben: What the fuck do we do!?
*security ran in with hoses and tried putting out the fire. Calvin and everyone else were able to run out a back door and escape the building. By now you all were gone. Grayson was driving one car, as Ethan was driving the other. Instead of going home, he took a different way.*
*RING RING*
Grayson: Y/n can you answer that please
Y/n: Yeah, Hello?
Dustin: Grayson- Oh, is this y/n?
Y/n: Yeah, he told me to answer
Dustin: Alright, Tell him to come to my warehouse
Y/n: Uh Okay
*he hung up*
Y/n: Dustin said to go to his warehouse
Grayson: I already planned on it
*you all got there later and got inside*
Calvin: Where's Charlotte And Kevin?!
Security: They died in the fucking fire
Calvin: WHO DID THIS!?
Security: Y/n is the one who started the fire
Calvin: Y/n!? From Graysons gang?
Security: Yes sir
*Calvin smugly laughed and got in his car.*
Ben: Where are you going?
Calvin: To get some things for our plans. We're killing her, sooner or later *he laughed and drove off*
Grayson: God...Dustin it's been years since I've seen you and your gang
Dustin: Bro I know *him and Grayson did that handshake thing guys do*
Y/n: Wait Wait Wait, grayson let me get something straight
Grayson: Hm?
Y/n: This is a whole other gang?
Grayson: Yes...?
Y/n: And they're not trying to kill us?
Dustin: Nope, me and Grayson go way back
Y/n: Wow, I never thought I would see another gang that didn't want us to become ashes
*everyone lightly laughed*
Dustin: Well...y/n I'm assuming you're new-
Y/n: Kind of, Ive been apart of grays gang for a month And a half now
*its July 20th*
Dustin: Okay, well this is Blake *the blond guy*
Blake: Nice to meet you *you looked up to his Icy blue eyes and shook his hand. He greeted you with a big smile. Grayson became furious as you looked at him...*
Dustin: and this is Asher, Collin, and Cyrus.
*you smiled at all of them...Dustin's whole gang was very good looking. And not to mention, they all had beautiful names.
Dustin: And this is Kyler, Sawyer, and Ivan
Sawyer: You're really pretty...*he whispered under his breath so only you and him could hear as you shook his hand*
Grayson: We have to get going soon
Dustin: You shouldn't go back tonight, especially with Calvin possibly seeing us
Grayson: There's no way you have separate rooms for all of us, there's like 14 guys here and 1 girl
Dustin: Are you asking who she would sleep with?
Grayson: No, we sleep together anyways
Dustin: OH?
Grayson: Fuck you dustin, not like that *your face got red as everyone else laughed*
Grayson: Were not staying, sorry Dustin.
Dustin: Alright, But we should work together from now on
Grayson: Agreed *he interlocked hands with one of yours and you all walked out*
Charles: AHAH GRAYSON YOU WERE SO JEALOUS *him and all of the guys besides Graysons and you laughed*
Grayson: Charles shut the fuck up
*you got in the passenger seat as Grayson got in the drivers. Everyone got in and you guys started driving. The car ride was half way over and it was completely silent. You thought most of them fell asleep as you quietly whispered*
Y/n: Grayson I promise they mean nothing to me *you put your hand in his that was rested on the middle consul.* Grayson didn't say anything, and instead just held onto yours. You sighed and gave his hand a light squeeze, you were about to turn your head to look out the window but instead he quietly spoke*
Grayson: I love you y/n
*you looked back at him, and seen his eyes fixated on the road.*
Y/n: I love you too gray
*you all eventually got back to the ware house and into your rooms. Grayson laid down and rubbed his forehead and you shortly came back and laid next to him. Not touching a single part of his body. You felt the cold gab between you and him close as he wrapped his arms around your waist*
Y/n: Are you mad at me? *you said as you rested your head on his chest*
Grayson: No *he kissed your forehead and let out a shaky breath in your ear*
Y/n: Did I stress you out more? From getting revenge on Calvin?
Grayson: No, It's just been a long day...you didn't do anything wrong. *he quietly whispered into your ear as he shut his eyes*
Y/n: What was prison like? *grayson lightly laughed and said*
Grayson: Not good...I got yelled at by my mom and your parents
Y/n: Wait you seen them?
Grayson: Yeah...I had no choice. I also told your mom that I had no clue where you were...
Y/n: Remember when we used to play video games together and beg your mom to take us to the arcade every Saturday?
Grayson: Of course *he laughed* remember when we covered our selfs in mud and ran through your house?
Y/n: And we got grounded for a week, Yes *you both softly laughed again and closed your eyes*
Grayson: You're a beautiful person y/n
Y/n: I love you dork
Grayson: I love you too shorty *you smiled and hugged him tighter....*
(The next morning)
Police: Yeah...He escaped with a group of people and we haven't been able to find him sense...
Lisa: Wait he broke out!?
Your mom: And you still haven't found my daughter!?
Lisa: Are you guys even trying!?
Your mom: FIND THEM!
Ava: Mommy I'm sure they are together...
Your mom: Ava, Grayson said he didn't know where she was! Ugh, please just go upstairs!
Police: Ladies, I understand you're upset. But you have to stay calm and let us do our job...
Your mom: Your telling us to stay calm when our children have been missing for 3 weeks now!?
Police: I- *he got caught off by his dispatch going off.* I have to get going...*and with that he left*
Dad: Sweetie this isn't your fault
Your mom: No, But it might be yours! They both vanished the day you came back! *tears fell from her face as she said that. Shortly after the door bell rang, making everyone jump*
Your mom: H-Hello?
Noah+Sophia: Hi!! Is Ava home?
Your mom: Y-Yeah...she's upstairs
Sophia: Okay!
*they both walked upstairs and into Ava's  room. She was once again holding onto the stuffed animal Grayson gave her and was slightly crying into it.*
Noah: Ava..
*she quickly looked up and wiped her tears*
Ava: O-Oh hi...
Noah: Is your sister and Grayson still not back? *he asked sitting down on Ava's bed. Ava shook her head "No" and looked down*
Ava: I want them back so much *she cried heavier as those words came out*