Part 82

Ashton: WAKEY WAKEY *He dumped a giant bucket of water on the both of you, immediately waking you from your naps*
Grayson: ASHTON
Y/n: WHAT THE FUCK *you both got up and Grayson punched him in the arm and grabbed a towel for the both of you*
Y/n: Fuck you, I was relaxed
Ashton: Sorry it was too good of a opportunity to pass up
Grayson: I'll leave your ass here
Ashton: jeez *he laughed as everyone else came up ready to go. Both you and Grayson changed into your normal outfits and everyone got into the limo and drove over to the expensive restaurant*
Grayson: Reservations for Grayson bailey Dolan
Waiter: Mm yes, follow me through the crowd and up to your vip table
*as soon as you looked up you seen ginormous windows, giving the view of the beautiful sea. Grayson grabbed your hand tightly and put his arm around your waist, pulling you close to his side as you and everyone else walked through the fancy room. As soon as you got a glimpse back you seen Blake doing the same to ally and Charles doing it to Maggie.*
Y/n: Gray what's going on? Why are you holding me so tight?
Grayson: You'll see *as Grayson and you both were close behind the waiter, he entered a room that was pitch black with no window, and lots of disco balls and led lights and loud music. Only to realize it was a strip club for both genders. Everyone being used to this knew what was going on...besides you.*
??: Hey sexy
*he said as he tried grabbing your hand*
??: Fuck, the things I would do to you-
Grayson: She's taken so back the fuck off before I beat your ass
*grayson pulled you to his other side as all of you entered the huge doors and climbed the stair case to a empty, quite room.*
Y/n: Woah
Grayson: They're like dogs in there
*he let go of you and sat down with everyone else at the big round table*
Y/n: I meant the view but yeah...I see why you did that
*Everyone ordered and hung out for a while until all of you eventually headed back to the beach and messed around for a bit once again. It was eventually 8 pm and everyone was laying in a hammock or chair around the fire. Grayson had his huge arms wrapped around your body as the two of you laid back and lightly swung in the peaceful noise of the fire.
Blake: Let's play truth or dare
Y/n: Shit
Ethan: Last time we played this Alex admitted to cheating on you y/n
Y/n: Thanks for the reminder
Ethan: Sorry...
Grayson: Screw him, that was back in high school
Ethan: I bet he's helping his dad and trying to look for us or something *he gently laughed and took a sip of his soda*
"Alex: There's my little cheerleader *He said as you ran over to the bleacher where all of the guys were sitting, after their practice*
"Y/n: Hey"
"Alex: How are you? *he said as he used a little force to pull you onto his lap*"
"Y/n: I'm good...*you said quietly*"
"Alex: What's wrong Princess?"
"Grayson: Maybe it's because you're forcing her to sit on you"
"Alex: Shut the hell up Grayson she's fine"
"Ethan: Everyone come to my house tonight, me and gray are throwing a get together"
"*Grayson looked Alex dead in the eye and walked off shaking his head*"
"(9 pm)"
"y/n: Hey Guys *you said to everyone as you walked in gray and E's house*"
"Alex: Babe come here"
"*You walked over and sat down next to Alex, only to be pulled into his lap, and sat between his legs*"
Y/n: U-Um *you quietly spoke as everyone else came in and sat down. As uncomfortable as you were, you stayed put. After an hour went by all of you started a game of truth or dare...*"
"Y/n: Ethan truth or dare"
"Ethan: Truth"
"Y/n: Do you like Rachel?"
"Ethan: No not at all"
"Y/n: Mm okay"
"Grayson: Alex Truth or dare"
"* He sternly looked at Alex*"
"Alex: Truth *he smirked while taking a sip of soda*"
"Grayson: Is it true that you're cheating on y/n right now? *Alex spit out his drink as Grayson pulled up picture of him and another girl making out*"
"Alex: W-WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?"
"Y/n: You're cheating on me?!"
"Grayson: This motherfucker has been and he paid me to keep quiet"
"Y/n: WHAT THE HELL ALEX?!"
"Alex: I can explain y/n, just sit down-"
"Y/n: NO"
"Alex: Y/n plea-"
"Y/n: JUST LEAVE!"
-
Ashton: Anyways...
Blake : Y/n, truth or dare
Y/n: Truth
Blake: When did you two become a thing?
Y/n: Like two months ago
Blake: Mm
Dustin: Ethan, truth or dare
Ethan: Dare
Dustin: I dare you to kiss Maggie
Charles: SHES TAKEN-
Maggie: Okay
Ethan: Wait I thought you were dating Tyler? *they both looked over towards you and seen you trying not to spit up your water as you bursted out in laughter*
Ethan+Charles: Y/N
Maggie: YOU SAID I WAS DATING TYLER? *she started laughing very hard as you nodded repeatedly*
Ethan: Damn Y/n
Y/n: YOU GUYS WERE FIGHTING OVER HER AT LIKE 2 AM
*she laughed and walked over to Ethan and gently kissed him on the lips*
Charles: Screw That, Maggie come here *she turned around, facing Charles. He pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips, earning one back*
Grayson: Damn Maggie's getting all the guys tonight
Y/n: Facts *You laughed and laid back with Grayson*
Grayson: Truth or dare Dustin
Dustin: Truth
Grayson: Is or true that you and Charlotte hooked up?
*Everyone got shocked and started laughing*
Dustin: THAT WAS TWO YEARS AGO GRAYSON
Charles: Blake is it true that you asked out y/n before you dated ally
Blake: Mmm Yes
Grayson: Wait when was this? *He said as he looked over to Blake*
Y/n: When we first started dating, like in the same week
Blake: Calm down gray, she rejected and that was before I knew you guys were a thing
Ivan: y/n truth or dare
Y/n: Dare
Ivan: I dare you to sit on Charles lap for a whole round
*He smirked and knew how over protective Grayson would get*
Grayson: NUH UH *he wrapped his arms around your waist and held you tightly* Oh HELL No
Y/n: I wouldn't do it anyways *you laughed with Ivan and everyone else. After a few minutes everyone stayed quite and just relaxed, gently dosing off*
Grayson: I love you *he quietly mumbled into your neck as you laid in between his legs with your back and head against his chest*
Y/n: I love you too gray *you softly spoke back and closed your eyes. Another half an hour passed and it was time to leave*
Grayson: Baby *he whispered into your ear, not caring about the nickname*
Y/n: Mm?
Grayson: We have to go back to the mansion
*you woke up and sat up, rubbing your eyes as gray sat up behind you and tightly hugged you from behind*
Y/n: This was so relaxing
Grayson: Mhm *he muffled into your neck and he closed his eyes and yawned*
Blake: We have to get going don't we?
Grayson: Yeah
*everyone got up and grabbed everything and head over towards the limo that drove all of you to the air port. Once everybody was boarded in the helicopters, each one took off and headed back to the huge mansion you all  were staying at*