Part 55

Blake: Y-
*grayson hung up*
Blake: Grayson!?
-
Grayson: DAN *he said barging into the meeting room*
Dan: Grayson! Where is your manners!
Grayson: Forget the fucking manners! CASPER DID SOMETHING TO Y/N
Dan: and that is?
*grayson quickly walked out of the room leaving everyone confused. Dan chased after Grayson and ran down the stairs with him. They both got into a car and sped to the airport.*
Dan: Is she okay!?
Grayson: I don't fucking know!
*they got there after 10 minutes and caught the quickest flight home. With in a hour (forget the time difference) they were able to get back to the ware house. Grayson immediately barged in and looked around, making eye contact with sawyer and Cyrus.
Grayson: Wheres y/n!?
*They signaled to your shared room and went back on their phones. Grayson walked over and quickly opened the door, seeing you in tears with Charles and Blake around you. He walked over making you immediately stand up...Grayson pulled you in his arms and sat back with you in lap, and signaled for everyone to get out.*
Y/n: I-I'm S-Sorry
Grayson: Why are you sorry? *he reached forwards and kissed your forehead...more tears fell from your eyes as he brought you closer to him.
Grayson: Shh I promise he won't get away with this *he said into your ear as he moved both of you down to try and get some rest, knowing you most likely had a headache from crying.*
Y/n: I can't!- *you stood up breathing heavily*
Grayson: What? *grayson stood up and looked at you*
Y/n: H-He *you got caught off from crying...Grayson just walked over to you and held onto you as you tried speaking into his shoulder.*
Y/n: it was in this room gray *you practically whispered*
Grayson: It was?! *he said looking back at your face.*
Y/n: p-please kick him out *grayson wiped your tears and said*
Grayson: Shh I'll be doing a lot more, don't worry.
Y/n: W-Where were you? *you sniffled as you asked that*
Grayson: I had a meeting in California, that I forgot about...so I had to leave at 6 am..
Y/n: O-Oh...*grayson grabbed your hand and walked out of the room with out anyone seeing and brought you to a separate bedroom.*
Grayson: Stay here...I'll be right back okay?
*you nodded and got under the covers...a few minutes later he came back with water and Advil, for your headache. You sat up and took the medicine from him and laid back down. He got on the opposite side of the bed and under the covers with you, and wrapped his arms around your waist and gently rubbed your back as you quietly listened to his heart beat.*
Grayson: Get some rest okay? *he whispered into your ear as he left a small kiss on your cheek....and with that you closed your eyes and fell asleep. Two hours passed and it was now 6:30 pm, grayson lightly moved and got up, making sure to gently place your head on the pillow. He walked out of the room and down the hall, to see everyone in the kitchen or living room.
Grayson: Blake
*Blake turned around*
Blake: Hey! How's y/n?
Grayson: Sleeping, But Where's casper?
Blake: he's in room 28
Grayson: Alright thanks
*Blake nodded and turned back around to talk to everyone else. Grayson walked down the hall and harshly opened the door, seeing casper tied up in a chair in the middle of the room, with only a small light shinning down on him. His whole face was full of dried blood and he was still passed out.*
Grayson: WAKE UP *grayson kicked the side of his chair on the way to the back of the room to grab a security camera. Casper immediately jerked up and looked around. Grayson walked back over and stood in front of him with a iPad in his hands.
Casper: Ahh Grayson! How are ya buddy *he asked as he laughed to him self*
Grayson: What am I going to find when I look on these security tapes?
Casper: Depends What your looking for little guy *he laughed again*
*grayson walked over and roughly pulled his head back and put a gun in between his eyes*
Grayson: If I see that you did ANYTHING to y/n, you will be dead tonight. MARK MY WORDS CASPER. *grayson let go of him and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him...he walked back out and over to the meeting rooms.*
Blake: Gray!
*he said running in the room*
Grayson: What?
Blake: What's going on?
Grayson: Im looking over security tapes *Blake came over and watched as Grayson flipped through the cameras data and finding today's date.*
(9 am, movement located out of the main room)
Blake: This is when she came out looking for you and a lot of us were going to meetings.
Grayson: Alright...*he skipped a few hours and nothing changed, you were seen sat on the couch with your computer. Grayson skipped another hour and finally seen casper walk down the hall and into the main room.
Blake: There! This must have been where it started
Grayson: Yeah...
"Can I help you" "you actually can" "how" "come here" "what?" "I said...COME HERE" "No! I'm not doing what ever you want me to"
"But baby we have this place to our selfs"
*Graysons fist tightened as he concentrated on the screen. He became furious as he watched casper push you against the wall. His eyes softened as he heard your terrified screams, and yelps.*
Blake: Oh my god... *he said in a disgusted voice as he seen you getting dragged into the bed room. Grayson quickly paused it and switched cameras, to the his room*
"STOP IT!" "GET OFF OF ME!"
*As he heard those words come from the screen he slammed the iPad hard on the ground and stood up, grabbing his gun.*
Blake: Grayson!
*grayson was full of anger as he stormed out of the room and quickly walked passed everyone.*
Charles: What's going on? *grayson ignored him and slammed open Casper's door, making him jump.*
Grayson: NOTHING HUH?
*he laughed as Grayson quickly walked over and shot him right in between his eyes. Killing him with in 2 seconds. He stormed out of the room and into the main room. Everyone had a shocked expression as Grayson walked back and threw his gun by Charles.*
Grayson: Sorry *he said pissed off with no emotion, as he went to go wash the blood off his hands...*