Part 65

You let out a huge scream as you closed your eyes, expecting to be dead with in seconds. Instead he pulled your arms back up and laughed in your ear.*
Calvin: Remember this? Good times right?
*he shook you and laughed as tears fell from your eyes.*
Calvin: Take her to Josh's basement. Beat her up and bring her back to me, for the second scare. Okay?
Ben: Alright
*he grabbed you again and brought you down to the car. Right before you were about to be pushed in you tried punching his arm and fighting with him. But instead he smirked and threw you in, tying your hands behind your back*
Ben: Your gonna regret that sweetheart
Y/n: LET ME GO!
Jack: Lets go *he drove for a bit and brought you downstairs and into a cold basement. You were placed in a chair while the whole room went silent. You felt a warm breath in your ear as you remained restrained and blindfolded.
Y/n: W-Who's there?!?
Josh: I'm gonna let jack do this
*you heard him hand something over to jack.*
Jack: So sorry sweetie *he laughed as he made a deep cut in your neck. You let out a loud yelp and cried again.
Y/n: STOP! PLEASE
*you tried pulling back as he pulled the knife away, making you scream again. At this point you were hyperventilating at the excruciating pain...he quickly slashed your leg making you scream once again.*
Y/n: Please...*you practically whispered*
*jack laughed in your ear and slapped you right across the face*
Ben: How's it going?
Jack: Let Calvin have some fun *he laughed and walked away*
Y/n: It hurts...so bad *you whispered again*
Ben: What was that slut? *he smacked you with a belt and came behind you, choking you with his hand.*
Ben: For the last fucking time! USE YOUR WORDS WHEN I TALK TO YOU
*his grip tightened as he pulled your head back*
Y/n: I-I S-Said it h-hurts *tears fell from ur eyes as his hand dug into the deep cut on your neck *
Ben: Good girl *he laughed and untied you...taking you straight to the car and back to the barn.*
Calvin: Mm welcome back *he took you from Ben and threw you into the corner and tied your hands behind your back, to the poll*
Y/n: P-Please
Calvin: I'll be back around 9 pm. Get ready sweetheart *he laughed in your face and walked away*
Grayson: GET UP!
Blake: Grayson calm down, we're going
Maggie: Wait where do we even look? We're clueless Grayson
Grayson: I don't fucking know but we-
Charles: STOP *he said blocking grayson*
Charles: Maggie's right, we're just waisting our time. We need a plan and a better way to find her.
*grayson sighed and dropped his keys to the ground...*
Asher: l-let's just think, okay?
*everyone sat down on the couches*
Y/n: HELP! please...*you cried to your self as you kept screaming over and over again, hoping someone would be there*
*hours and hours passed and Calvin eventually got back*
Y/n: C-Calvin please...
Calvin: SHUT UP *he slapped you across the face and pulled you up, and into his car*
Calvin: If I hear one word from you, so help me I'll kill you right now
*you stayed silent as he kept driving...tears fell from your face as fear took over...30 minutes passed and you finally reached your destination. He came around and pulled you out of the car and into a old building...as soon as you were placed in a chair he started pouring gasoline around you in a circle. Your breathing increased as you wanted to scream at him, but we're unsure of what he would do if you made noise*
Calvin: Remember this?
*you started hyperventilating as you watched him play with the lighter*
Calvin: ANSWER ME
Y/n: Y-Yes
Calvin: How did you survive?
Y/n: B-Because O-Of grayson
Calvin: Hm *he laughed and reached down and lit the ring of gas around you*
Y/n: CALVIN!
Calvin: TALK AGAIN AND ILL POUR IT ON YOU
*you just stared at him as tears fell from your eyes...after a few minutes he put out the fire and pulled you into a room, where you seen knifes and other sharp objects*
Y/n: W-What are you doing?!
Calvin: I SAID BE QUIET *he cut you with a knife as you were pushed down onto the cold bed and tied to it. You squeezed your eyes shut and tried hiding the pain as blood fell down your wrists, that were tied above your head.*
Calvin: If you make any noise I won't hesitate to kill you
*you immediately got confused when he said that, but with in a couple seconds he lifted your shirt and rested it on your upper arms, and then proceeding to take your bra off. You didn't dare to speak and instead pulled on the cuffs and rope over and over again. He looked down at your viper tattoo and grabbed a knife behind him.
Y/n: NO NO NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
Calvin: Y/n, you broke the only rule I gave you. Now BE QUIET OR ILL KILL YOU *he made a deep cut down your arm and started cutting out your tattoo. You threw your head back and hissed at the burning pain...by the time he was done you were covered in blood..your whole chest was numb and you started getting dizzy from the blood loss. He pulled your bra and shirt back down as he stood you up. You couldn't see straight and began to loose your vision...all you could hear was his muffled screams. Everything soon went black, making you pass out in his arms.
Ava: Mommy
Mom: Yes?
Ava: Do you think they will ever find y/n and Grayson?
Mom: I-I don't know sweetie
*A tear fell from her eyes as she kept cooking*
Ava: I miss them...I miss them so much
Mom: So do I Ava...we're gonna go to the police station tomorrow for updates.
Grayson: THIS ISN'T WORKING!
Dan: Clearly
Grayson: What do we do?!? She could be fucking dead right now!
Blake: G-
Grayson: Oh my god...Oh my fucking god! We're not gonna find her are we?! TELL ME IM WRONG!
Blake: Grayson just-
Grayson: NO! BLAKE LOOK ME IN THE EYES AND TELL ME THAT WERE NOT GONNA FIND HER
*Blake stared at Grayson and just gave him a disappointing look...*
Maggie: don't loose hope-
Grayson: WHAT HOPE?!  Seriously!? We have no way of finding y/n! TELL ME IM RIGHT!
Dan: For god sake Grayson calm the fuck down!
Grayson: the girl I've known since I was born is gone, the girl I've grown up with vanished, the girl that was there for me through everything isn't here, the girl that turned into my fucking GIRLFRIEND IS MISSING AND YOU'RE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN?!
*Knock Knock*
Blake: I'll get it...
*grayson sat back on the couch and put his head in his hands...*
Blake: Yes?
Jackson: B-Blake...*tears fell from the seven year old as he stood in front of him*
Blake: Jackson?! What are you doing here?
Jackson: R-Ron H-Hurt M-Me...*he said showing his beat up arm and bloody lip*
Blake: RON DID THIS?
*he shook his head and kept crying*
Ron: HEY! JACKSON GET BACK HERE
Blake: YOU FUCKING DID THIS TO OUR YOUNGER BROTHER?!
Ron: YEAH what are you gonna do Blakey? *he laughed*
Blake: Jackson go inside
Charles: What's going on?
*Blake walked over to him and punched him strait in the face. He fought back but eventually got pushed to the ground, under Blake. Ron got hit over and over again, until his face was all bloody.
Charles: BLAKE STOP
*everyone ran out and seen what happened...Blake stood up, out of breath as Charles pulled him back.*
Dan: Oh my fucking god...
Ron: I-Is That all you got Blakey? *he laughed again*
Blake: LEAVE BEFORE I SHOOT YOU