Part 94

(30 minutes later)
Mom: Kate and your father are here to see you y/n
*Is she fucking serious?! What made her have the thought that you would want to see the man that ruined your childhood? She entered the room with them. Bailey and Ava following along with a couple snacks in their hands. you swallowed hard and looked down. Blake sat at the edge of your hospital bed staring down at his feet.*
Dad: Sweetheart...
Y/n: I don't wanna talk to you *Your voice was low and stern...your dad stopped in his tracks and stared at your mom. Not knowing what to say.*
Mom: Y/n come on...please stop being so defensive towards your family
*You scoffed at the word "Family" and your inner brat came out.*
Y/n: I'm fine with Blake and the girls being here
Mom: Y/n stop this right now.
Y/n: I need everyone to just leave me alone
Mom: You had that for the last couple months!
*Tears rolled down your cheek. You were so fucking pissed at everything. You didn't want to get into arguments with your mom but every word she said pissed you off. She had no clue what you all went through to act like she could fix it within minutes*
Y/n: What time is it Blake? *Not making any eye contact with them you softly spoke...*
Blake: 11:45
*You let out a deep sigh...your dad proceeded to sit next to Him at the end of your bed*
Dad: Where has my daughter been Blake?
*Blake continued to look down at the ground with a clenched jaw. Your eyes drifted over towards him while he continued to keep quiet.*
Dad: Are you guys dating?
*Blakes face quickly became puzzled as he looked up at your dad*
Blake: No sir
Dad: How do you know her?
*Blake let a low sigh out of his nose and closed his eyes before speaking*
Blake: Through grayson
Dad: Hm Grayson? What ever happened to the kid?
*Blakes eyes drifted down as he clenched his jaw. You wanted to scream at your father. You hated him to pieces*
Mom: Hun he's gone...
Dad: How'd he manage to do that? *He slightly laughed and shook his head. You tightened your fists as Blake gave him a disgusted look.*
Y/n: Get out of my fucking room.
Dad: All I'm saying is that he ran away, and some how died? What? Did he get hit by a car? *He laughed again*
Y/n: I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT! *You screamed on the top of your lungs while sitting up...You were fucking furious*
Mom: Sweetie why would you say that? *She said to your dad*
Y/n: All three of you just get the FUCK out! I can't deal with all of your fucking assumptions! *You screamed once again. Loosing your patience with them.*
Mom: I need to be here to depart you from the hospital...
Y/n: I'm a fucking adult mom! *She kept quiet and slowly left the room with all of them. The girls just sat in the chairs next to your bed.*
Blake: I can't believe him
Y/n: Thats my fucking dad for you. God I need to get the fuck out of here. I can't handle their shit anymore
Blake: I'll be back in a minute
*he left and asked the nurses if they could get out of the hospital quicker...and over heard your parents argument*
Mom: Why would you say something like that?!
Dad: What? How did that upset her?
Mom: She loves Grayson! What do you mean?!
Dad: They're just some stupid teenagers that ran away from home!
Mom: How do we know that?! Grayson shot someone in the fucking head!
Dad: Thats funny. He's a softy
Mom: THERES VIDEO TAPES!
Dad: What next? gonna tell me y/n was there too?
Mom: SHE WAS! Just fucking rethink what you're gonna say beforehand because we don't know what the fuck exactly happened with them! She's your daughter for fucks sake
Dad: I don't Believe all this bullshit until I see proof
*Kate hugged your mom as your dad left through the entry doors. Blake shook his head in disappointment and walked back into your room*
Blake: 12:30 and we can leave and go home today..
Y/n: They changed it?
Blake: They said you're stable on your fluids and so is charles. Ethan is good to go and so is Preston
Y/n: Who is Preston? Grayson seemed to know him pretty well
Blake: They used to work together. That's all I know *He said quietly so no one could hear him*
Y/n: Oh...
*Your room stayed quiet as the time passed. The nurses came in five minutes before you were able to leave and took out all your IV's. Luckily your parents and Kate didn't come back in the room. Blake stood up and held out his hand to help you up. Your whole body ached as you stood.*
Blake: Come on girls *They ran over towards you guys as Blake picked up bailey and held Ava's hand. You were shocked at how quickly kids became attached to Blake. The nurses offered you a wheelchair but you declined. Ava pulled out of Blakes grip and went over towards your side and held tightly onto your hand.*
Ava: I can help her *she quietly said as you lightly smiled at her. You had the slightest limp as you all made your way towards the elevators. Once you reached the lobby you seen your parents and aunt sitting in the chairs. A couple feet away were ethan in crutches, Charles in a cast and Preston with a wrap on his hand. Blake only had his upper arm wrapped up due to the blood loss. Everyone's eyes lit up as they seen you.*
Ava: Ethan! *She ran into his arms. You began crying as you tightly hugged Charles. Blake said something to Preston that was too quiet for you to hear.*
Charles: Are you okay? *He whispered in your ear as you slightly laughed*
Y/n: Me? Look at your self Charles *You looked down to his cast.*
Charles: It doesn't hurt, I swear
Y/n: I can't wait to get the fuck out of here
Charles: Me too...
*Blake came over to Charles as you went over and hugged Ethan for a while. You both let out a few sobs...*
Ethan: I love you y/n
Y/n: I love you too E *Your lip shook as you let out a shaky breath.*
Lisa: Guys...*She ran in through the emergency doors and over towards you and Ethan*
Lisa: thank god you're all safe *She brought you both into a hug and cried heavier..*
Nurse: Excuse me *she lightly said. Getting all of your guys attention.*
Nurse: I need you all to sign the release papers and show your drivers license one at the time please
Mom: Girls...come here *bailey and Ava slowly walked over toward her.*
Y/n: Here. *you brought out your license as you signed the papers. Once she handed back your card you stepped to the side. Waiting for everyone.*
Nurse: Alright have a good rest of your day *Preston finished up and you all headed out...
Mom: Where do all of you guys live?
*You looked at Blake and Charles...*
Blake: Me and Charles share a apartment not too far from here. It's in walking distance.*
*Charles nodded as Preston explained where he lived. Your parents offered to give him a ride home but he declined. Before all of you left you walked over and hugged Blake and Charles.*
Y/n: Are you sure your gonna be able to get a place to stay? *You asked worried...*
Charles: Don't worry...please. I promise we will be fine. *Blake nodded to reassure you*
Blake: We love you...stay safe okay? *You nodded as tears rolled down your cheek. You said your good byes and walked away...*
Mom: Y/n who are baileys parents?
Y/n: I don't think they're alive...
Mom: Has she been with you guys for a while?
Y/n: A couple months
Mom: How did you find her? *She asked as she bent down to face baileys sad face*
Y/n: It's a long story...But we can't let her go. She went through horrible shit go just put her back up for adoption
Mom: No no I know you have a connection with her...we will just have to see what happens.
*You nodded as your and family and Ethan and lisa drove off in their own cars..*