Chapter 26

*it was the next morning and you got up to shower and got dressed, after, you walked downs stairs and got a call from your aunt*
Y/n: Hello?
Kate: Hi y/n! How are you?
Y/n: Uh I'm good
Kate: Great! Anyways...Ava was wondering if she could come home today
Y/n: Today? *you asked a little shocked*
Kate: Yeah, are you able to come pick her up?
Y/n: Y-Yeah sure
Kate: Okay! I'll see you in a hour
*she hung up*
Y/n: A hour!? UGH, I'm not ready for this *you said to yourself as you rubbed your forehead*
*you tried calling Grayson but he didn't answer...that could be because of two reasons. One, he's still sleeping...considering it's 7:30 am or two, it's because of last night...you got in your car and drove over to his house and rang his door bell a couple times. A few minutes later Graysons opened it. The warm breeze made his shirtless self flinch. He ran his hand through his hair and said*
Grayson: Y/n? What are you doing here? It's so early
Y/n: Gray it's 7:40
Grayson: Yeah Exactly, it's too early *he said a bit annoyed*
Y/n: Okay, sorry asshole I'll just leave *you said annoyed and started to walked away*
Grayson: Y/n wait *he ran behind you and lightly grabbed your arm*
Grayson: I'm sorry, I'm just stressed right now
Y/n: Since when do you take that out on me?
Grayson: Never...I-I'm Sorry
Y/n: it's fine Grayson...I'm sorry I woke you up
Grayson: No, don't leave...what were you gonna tell me?
Y/n: It doesn't matter
Grayson: Yes it does, now come on *he grabbed you arm and led you inside* Sit down and tell me *he handed you coffee*
Y/n: I'm supposedly picking Ava up in 45 minutes and my aunt wants to see me
Grayson: Oh no...
Y/n: I mean it's fine that Ava wants to come back...but I haven't seen Kate since I was like 13...once my dad left, I haven't had any connection with her.
Grayson: I'll come with you
Y/n: No Grayson, go back to sleep
Grayson: No, and besides, isn't that why you can't here in the first place?
Y/n: No I was just gonna tell you about her
Grayson: Well get ready because I'm driving you
Y/n: I think you're the one who needs to get ready, you're not even wearing a shirt
Grayson: Oh shut up *you both laughed as he went and got changed...after, you guys started to drive. And once again, that's when your anxiety hit you like a ton of bricks. You stared out of the window, as you played with your hands...shortly after you felt Graysons hand on your knee as he gave it a light squeeze.
Grayson: I promise you'll be okay, I'll be there with you y/n
*you didn't say anything...shortly after you guys got there*
Grayson: You ready? *he looked over to you as he turned off the car*
Y/n: No, but I don't have a choice *you sighed as the both of you got out of the car and knocked on the door*
Kate: Oh my god! It's been so long y/n!!! *she quickly brought you in a VERY tight hug*
Y/n: Haha yeah I know *you nervously said*
Kate: You're 19 now, right?
Y/n: Yeah
Kate: And Who's this? *she looked over to grayson*
Y/n: Grayson
Kate: No way...that's Grayson!?
Grayson: Yeah, I'm not 13 anymore *he laughed*
Kate: Aw I'm so glad you guys are still friends!
*she hugged him and you all walked into her kitchen*
Kate: Ava!! Look
Ava: Hm? *she turned around*
Ava: Y/N! GRAYSON! *she had a huge smile on her face as she ran into your arms first*
Y/n: Hi Ava! *you hugged her back and laughed*
Grayson: Where's my hug? *he gave her a pouty face as she came over and hugged him, while laughing*
Ava: Is mom home?
Y/n: No, not yet
Ava: Oo! When we get back can we go out shopping again but with Ethan too? Please!!
Kate: Oh yeah, how come ethan didn't come with?
Grayson: Sure Ava, and he always sleeps in super late
Y/n: Yeah...anyways it was nice talking, but we have to get going