Chapter 11

Camila's POV

We had lunch, we talked and nothing woke up Lauren. Clara went to spy on her room, when she went upstairs she was already out.

“Welcome the Cinderella” she teased, watching her go down the stairs.

“Do not starts she said” with her hand over her head “what time is it”?

“4 in the afternoon. ” Clara informed her, going to her “are you okay?”

“A little silly..”she said and sat on the last step.

“Oh, it's normal. You were already born that way.” Taylor said

“I'm not in the mood to argue now.” she answered in a low voice.

“Well done. Drógate a little more...” she said, receiving a look of rebuke from Michael and Clara.

Clara helped Lauren get to the sofa, and I stood up getting a little fast there too so that I had a good place near her.

“I'm going to find a remedy” Clara said, heading to the kitchen.

Lauren laid her head and complained about something that nobody understood, Taylor couldn't stand to seeing her like this and went upstairs, angry. Michael went behind her to talk, I think he knows how difficult this is for her.

Only Lauren and I remained in the room, but the weather was very different from the previous night.

“How must hurt very bad?” I asked, looking at her

Lauren opened her eyes and raised her face, looking at me, very serious.

“It's obvious that yes i'm hurting bad...” she replied.

I took that as a sign that she doesn't want to talk, then I kept my mouth shut and kept staring at nothing, until Clara came back with the remedy, Lauren made some faces until she took it, at that moment the doorbell rang, I went open At Clara's request and I met Drew.

“Hello Mexican!” he greeted me smiling
“Lauren's already got out of bed?”

I nodded once, smiling, he entered.

“Hey aunt.” he said and kissed her cheek “every day you become more beautiful... can I have a juice? ”

“I have already made one for you boy”. she tapped his shoulder with the cloth she held.

“Hey Lauren!” he said and sat next to her “what a sick face.”

“Shut up now.” Lauren said.

“I'm not afraid of you... 'cause they say that a dog that barks doesn't bite.” he teased

“Shut up your mouth.” she took the glass with water that was next to her, on the floor.

“No opportunities to go for a spin?” he asked, I think knowing the answer.

“I'm not in a position to get up.” she answered in a calm voice.

“Was the thing very strong yesterday?” he asked low.

“I don't know what they gave me yesterday.” she sighed. “I only know that I needed something...”

“You don't need anything Lolo.” he looked at her “you were so good, how did you lose everything again?”

“Don't start.” Lauren said and she sighed
“I could not stand it...just that.”

“Stop walking with those idiots, that makes you sick... ” he advised “I've known you for many years ago girl, I won't let you ruin your life like that.”