Chapter 102

Camila's POV

“Dwarf” she mocked, lifting me up and leaving me on her feet.

My body bristled as I felt her lips touch mine softly, it had been a while since I had kissed her and every part of me felt a lack of taste. I wrapped my arms around her neck, beginning, slowly, to move my lips with hers.

The desire got bigger in me in an uncontrollable way, then I was sure that I can't be in Mexico without her. And in a matter of seconds I ruined it all with the tears running down my face.
Only by thinking of never seeing her again... Lauren felt them and went a bit away, she ran her hand delicately down my cheek.

“What happened?” she asked in a tender and worried voice.

I didn't cry in an exaggerated way, the tears just fell.

“Can you hug me, please?” I asked. And she did it, instantly, helding me

I held her tight, showing her that I don't want her to let me go. I don't want her to let me go

The tears fell silently, no noise was heard in the room. I closed my eyes tightly, hugging her even more. Feeling her heat. Her perfume, her arms. Everything I would not have in a while. My body shuddered at the thought of that. I knew I had to give Lauren an explanation, but I didn't have any. I moved away a little and looked at her, in her eyes there was a combination of worry and confusion.

“I'm sorry for that...” I said drying my “face some bad thoughts invaded my head.”

“Do you want to tell me what they were?” she touched my face, helping me to move away the tears

“They were about Mexico...” I said and felt the impact go through her face
“today, I don't know if I will be able to be far from...” I stopped, afraid of her reaction

“From ...?” she insisted to continue

“From you” I completed, a little low

Silence reigned, leaving me with the fear of having done something wrong. I didn't dare raise my head.

“I've been thinking a lot about that...” she said, finally “how will it be later but we I can not know it. I only know that without you I am nothing..” she said and her eyes shone, with the tears that covered the

“In the end this may not sound good, but without you my fairy tale does not make sense...” I smiled, a little “there is no ‘prince’ without a princess.” she made quotations with her hands when she was pronouncing the words.

Lauren's POV

I know what she is feeling, how her chest may be tight, the agony and nervousness when thinking about what will be of the future, but, having her so close, a part of me refuses to think that one day this will end.

I took her back in my arms, laying my head on her shoulder, letting her perfume intoxicate me and make me lose my senses. Then, at that precise moment, I understood that I need that much more than any kind of drug. Something for which I would fight until the end of my days not to be far away. And worst of all, something I'm destined to lose.

Then, before I knew it, I was already covered by tears. Somehow she found out and looked away again, holding my face in her hands, the act only served to make the tears begin to fall, ending my control.

I put my hand over hers, closing my eyes and trying to stop the crying. It's amazing but she brings all the feelings that I didn't have for so long.

“You need to rest” I said, finally “you will have an exhausting day.” I changed the course of the matter

“I need you.” she repeated, “forever.”

I looked at her, surprised by a certain time. Then I could get strength to smile. I touched her face, caressing it lightly.

“And I will be with you always... in here”
I said andbput my hand on her heart
“but now you have to sleep, tomorrow is your day to shine.”

Camila's POV

At the end we ended up falling asleep, the night seemed to pass very quickly and the day began agitated.

“Ok Camila, lounge at three...” Taylor announced, while I was arranging the bed

“I'll be there” I said and smiled and continued accommodating while whistling

“Oh, what's all that good humor?” she asked and threw herself on the bed. In my bed, the same one that I'm accommodating.

“It's good passenger, so get out of my bed. Pea” I teased, looking at her. I scoffed, because of her being all green

“Pea?” she repeated, not believing
“do I have a pea face?”
I began to laugh loudly

“All that joy of yours have a name and a suname, don't you?” she looked at me
“and by any chance is this surname the same as mine?”

“Perhaps if...” I looked at her “maybe not.” I said enigmatically. “You will never know.”

“You're very bad” she said and got up, laughing “Well won't tell you either that Drew gave me a ring” she said and crossed her arms, arching an eyebrow. “Oh, shit, I told you.”

I had to laugh again, Taylor is a natural painkiller, for getting distracted.

That must come from family.

During the day I haven't see Lauren, I think she wasn't at home and that worried me a little. I paced back and forth with Taylor and Clara behind, like two shadows. Near the time of the musical my stomach growled and I felt that I was going to faint at any moment.

Above the stage, I peeked between the curtains still closed to the audience.
And the place where Lauren should be.

It was empty.