Chapter 51

Lauren's POV

I was distracted talking to some friends on the internet, while listening to music, at maximum volume, with my headphones on.

So, obviously, I noticed that I wasn't alone anymore, I discovered it when someone touched my shoulder, I turned around, facing Camila, I took off my headphones, letting them fall on my shoulders.

“Yes?” I said and turned the chair, staying in front of her

“Dinner..” she pointed back, to the room

“Oh” I nodded, completely removing my headphones “where you calling at me a long time?” I asked, returning to face the computer, to close the open pages

“Not many”she answered, leaned over, putting her arms on my shoulders and pointing something that was on the computer screen “hey, what song is that?” she asked, her face practically on mine.

I took a deep breath, holding back the chills I felt from having his lips so close to my neck.

“Hm I don't know how to pronounce that...” I said

“Lauren, did you download a Mexican song?”she asked, completely surprised

“Yes..” I answered, still without reaction,
I placed my hand in my hair, entangled it
“I wanted to... um see” I swallowed dry “..one thing.”

“Are you still trying to learn Spanish?” she asked, turning her face in my direction, almost brushing her lips on my cheek.

I nodded, unable to speak, “do you want me to teach you something?” she asked in a tender voice, I nodded again, embarrassed. “It's okay, today, after eating.” sure, unless you have some commitment ...

“Alright, teacher.” I winked at her and, got up

She started laughing and then we headed out of the room, going to eat.

Camila's POV

After dinner, we went back to Lauren's room, to start my Spanish classes.

“It's fine, I'll tell you how some words, how  are they pronounced and you will repeat them, okay?” She nodded, and sat on the bed, in front of me, let's start now..

“Pay attention to what I say and then the word, ok?” she nodded again.
I touched the bed “cama” I said slowly “repeat.”

“Cama” she spoke obediently. I smiled, she pronounced that accent very nice

“That's very good.” I got up, stood in front of her dresser and touched the telephone “teléfono” I said.

It was interesting to do that, even though those words seem obvious to me, for Lauren they were a little novelty

“Eh?” she asked, her green eyes showing confusion.

“Repeated my parts okay? Listen to me” I said and sat down again in front of her
“Te”

“Te” she said like a parrot

“lé” I said at once, she repeated “fo” once again she captured the words and pronounced them “no”. I stoped and she did too “now tell me everything together.”

“Tefolone” she said, nervously

“Yes, almost.” I smiled, tenderly “Let's continue.. ”

“Camila, can we do it in a different way?”
she asked

“How you want to do it?” I asked

“I will ask you and you will answer me...” she said and then she came closer to me and brought her hands to my hair, entangled them in her fingers and looking at them at the same time.

“What are they called?” she pointed at my hair, her eyes had a mixture of curiosity and tenderness

“Pelo” I answered, nervous with the proximity.

“Pelo...” She repeated, removed her hand and putted it to her own hair
“Mi pelo” she said and I smiled, she looked like a baby

“That's right...” I encouraged her to keep talking “what else do you want to know?”

Her hands, took mine, held mine with a lovely way, while she watched them.

“Want to know the name of it?” I asked, looking at our hands, she nodded. “mano”

I raised it, so she could see two hands.
I raised the other, letting go of our fingers and doing a two with them

“Mano” she repeated, obediently, I smiled, nodding...

“Pero” she touched my hair again, caressing it “y manos” she held my hand again “and that's what is this called?” she asked, touching my cheek, delicately

“Mejilla” I said, ignoring the electricity that ran through my body

It's funny. She laughed, I ended up laughing with her “mejilla” she repeated, still laughing “hey and what's this name?” she indicated my smile

“Sonreír” I said, still laughing

“Sonreír. Strange...” she gestured.

“It is” I said and shrugged, still smiling “what else?”

“And these?” she pointed my eyes
“how are they called?”

“Ojos”I answered, feeling her hand still holding mine

“Ojos” her eyes piercing mine,
while her finger rested on the contour of my lips, which they were automatically half opened, I was being completely lost.

“Labios” I said before she even asked and my voice didn't sound louder than a whisper, due to how close our bodies are

In a matter of seconds her finger was replaced by the softness of her lips, and my response was immediate.

I closed my eyes, put my arms around her neck and let her invade my mouth, our tongues were dancing together, the kiss was full of tenderness, it was quiet, despite the clear desire we had.

Her arms were pulling me closer, as if I was able to get out of there. Lauren sucked my tongue, lightly, torturing me, making the need to feel her lips in mine grow.

My heart beat uncoordinated, while I felt that nothing else would make sense, except for that moment.

When the air became problem I stoped the kiss by slightly biting her lower lip, and giving her delicate kiss on her lips.

We opened our eyes, we stayed a while in silence. Her was hypnotized in her green eyes. Lauren touched my face, caressing it.

“What that just happened, what's it called?” she asked, calmly, her voice heavy, while our breaths tried to normalize

“Beso” I answered in a shy whisper

Lauren nodded, I placed my hand on hers that was on my face, at the same moment she took mine and led it to her heart, which was beating really fast..

“And this?” she asked, her eyes full of affection.

“Corazón” I said, after recovering and the shock that it must have been for her to do that.

Then, what she said in the end ended any expectation I had. She looked deep into my eyes and started talking.

“I like your hair as much as your hands,
I love the way your cheek reddens when I come closer to you and how big and radiant is your smile. Your eyes are so beautiful as  your soft lips are... And on top of everything I'm crazy about your kiss.”

At that point my eyes were already tearing, and I found it strange how my heart beats when all this ended.