Chapter 79

Camila's POV

I took her by the hand, lifting her and taking her to her room.

“I know this place..” she commented, looking around. I sighed.

“I think it's time to sleep” I said and sat her on her bed “hm, are you comfortable like that?” I asked her

When I looked at her I discovered that she wouldn't answer me. I opened the drawers, always attentive to Lauren's movements and found a blouse and shorts, something looser for her to wear.

“Okay, take off your clothes.” I ordered, turning back to her, who opened her eyes wide.

“Well, come one! Without even an coming near me, at least?” I rolled my eyes when I understood the meaning of her words.

Without saying anything, I took off her blouse, immediately putting the one I took and did the same with her pants, but for that I needed a big help, which Lauren didn't give me, so I ended up taking more.

I adjusted her bed and helped her to lie down, I sat next to her, watching her as her eyes weighed her and how much it cost her to keep them open.

“Thanks for taking care of me..” she said with a low voice, as she gave herself up to sleep

I looked at her, full of her words, stroked her hair lightly.

“I will always be with you” I whispered

Lauren's POV

My head ached as it did it long ago, instinctively I took my hand to her, yawned and opened my eyes. The first thing I noticed was that I wasn't wearing the same clothes I had worn the night before and then I saw Camila sleeping next to me.

I closed my eyes tightly, remembering what happened yesterday, how I was weak and how much I had to hurt. When I saw her there, I came to the conclusion that she had taken care of me, although I didn't remember it.

I felt that my heart was shrinking and a dissatisfaction took over my body. Delicately I took her in my arms, laying her head on my chest and relaxing her body next to me, I embraced her and I felt her settle, molded in me. I kissed her hair.

“Thanks for not leaving me alone.” I whispered.

“For being much more than I deserve...” I sighed.”

“My God, I love you woman” I continued on talking to myself

“I love you as I never loved anyone. You came and brought so much joy to this home that there is no way of not infecting us.” I said and breathed deeply “I don't know what I will become when you leave, I don't know how and who will I be without you....”

Camila's POV

I woke up a little dizzy, the night hadn't been easy, Lauren muttered words without meaning and moved all the time, which bothered me a lot.

But now it seemed that I was in the clouds, my body had relaxed and was no longer uncomfortable, it took me a few seconds to realize that I was not in the same position in which I had fallen asleep.

I raised my head, to place myself better, then I noticed Lauren's face more than close, as much as her body and I discovered where she was lying. Or better, in whom.

I leaned lightly on her chest and looked at her, her lips slightly open, attractive, practically calling me to kiss them.

I closed my eyes when I let my instincts guide me, I touched my lips lightly on hers with care, almost without recostarme, then I joined them, I felt their softness, I felt them molding with mine.

As if they had been made for me.

Only. I didn't take long, in the end I don't want to scare her. I pulled my face away from hers and got up, not knowing if I should have done that. I left the room with that scene hammering in my head.