Chapter 69

I stayed next to Camila, with no intention of getting out of there. She got up, put her hands in her hair and looked at the floor of the room.

While I looked at her body.

I bit my lower lip and forced myself to look away from her, before I can't resist her anymore.

Jesus chris, a woman had never before left me as excited as she did right now, usually it would take much longer, to get to that point, and what we did was just an approach.

And even though my desire was huge, it was against her, my love for her. I think I never loved anyone as much as her and that is precisely why I want our first time to be special. I want her to remember it always, but more than that, I want her to discover what I already discovered.

That she isn't like all the others, that she is much more than a woman that I want to take to bed. She is someone with whom after awakening from a night of love, although it still sounds very strange to me, I could kiss her or just watch her while she sleeps, feeling her in my arms, with her body next to mine.

And not on the other side of the bed or then ask her to leave soon, as always happens.

She is going away soon... I remembered that that she will return to Mexico. My heart ached with thought. I forced myself not to suffer in advance.

So I decided to find out what the fuck Camila is looking for on the floor.

“What are you looking for?”I asked, with my voice calm.

“My blouse...” she answered, turning her face to look at me

“Why?” I asked and raised an eyebrow

“To put it on?” she said

“Don't wear anything...” I said and pushed her into my arms“I want to feel your body” I murmured, brushing my lips on the top of her head “I want to sleep with you like this, here.”

Camila's POV

"You detests me Lolo..." I teased, accommodating myself in her arms

“Hey...” she said animated, I looked at her “you called me Lolo.”

“Yes, I did. Is there a problem?” I asked, not understanding

“It's just that you never told me that...” she answered “it's always Lauren here, Lauren there” she said and I rolled my eyes, laughing

“Woman, that's your name” I commented, looking at her “and I find it very beautiful..” I praised

“What do you find nice?” she looked at me “the name or me?”

“The name. Aunt Clara did the right choice.” I said

“Seriously?” she said and it was her turn to roll her eyes

“You are just for the expense..” I said kissing her cheek

She shook her head and gave a kiss on my cheek, followed by a slight bite in it.

“Don't take advantage of it” I said and flicked her arm lightly, laying my head back

“Sorry..” she said

She putted her arms around my body, getting me closer to her, then immediately, she walked her hands up and down on my bare back, my skin crawling.

“You cold?” she asked, seeing me bristle

“Yes, cold.” I answered seriously, but then I smiled

Her lips brushed my cheek.

“I don't like your friend..” she commented, with her lips on my cheek