Chapter 62

Lauren's POV

I spent the rest of the day going round and round in pain. I had toughts that I can't contain, I tried to forget them and leave them...

Luckily my family went out with Camila, to a bowling, I think, to spend the night of her birthday. Something that surprised me was that she didn't throw out the roses, as she did with the letter.

Camila's POV

She did it, once again, to destroy my mood, my day and everything else..

I can't say, I kind of ask for that, but she came and told me nice things, she wrotr a nice note and then destroy it herself completely.

And no, I didn't throw the roses, because, as Lauren said herself, they die...
The note she wrote was the one she gave me to keep but I didn't want to have it with me anymore.

But, somehow, I thanked her for what she did. Now she's done with any doubt she may had about her being a heartless idiot.

My exchange starting today and will no longer include Lauren Michelle Jauregui.

And in addition, life continues, and for that reason I forced myself to put a smile on my face and have fun. I laughed a lot trying to play bowling and I laughed even more with Taylor.

“Man, what the fuck has this ball against me?” she said irritably, and went to the other side.

“Observe how to play” I winked, laughing

I took a soft ball and went to play.
I didn't hit any pine.

“Do you still have to observe?” she asked sarcastically, laughing

“It was your negative vibe” I teased her, watching Michael play

He always breaks down all the pines, it isn't funny. Anyway, the night went by super well, in spite of everything.

Lauren's POV

It's true when they say that the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference...

Well then, that's exactly what Camila has been doing. No, she hasn't been ignoring me, but she avoids me, as I had been doing with her.

A few days to here the irritating presence of that boy has been constant here in the house, there were few days when I found them in her room.

“Stop playing, why did you do that?” she asked laughing “Oh my God, you are very crazy”

“Thank God that phase of my life is over.” Harry said

I watched them from the table in the living room, while I was trying to read a book, unsuccessfully.

“Hm, today you are a young man in the family.” she teased

“Totally, don't you think?” he looked at her, smiling “I'm shy.”

“Ayye oh my God” she said and stucked her tongue out

“Mrs. Camila, I know you want to take away my sanctity,” he said seriously
“But, sex only after marriage”

“Ok, let's get married tomorrow then” she affirmed, convinced

“Ok” he smiled “but, the husband is me”

“Oh, honey, will I have to be the wife?” she asked

“I'm sorry, I said it first” he began to laugh with her

“You were the one who started it” she said

“I don't think so, eh?” he smiled
“come here, you are very far away” he pulled her into his lap.

My jaw fell with anger.

“Is that okay with you?” she asked, holding on to his neck.

“It would be better if we were naked...” he said laughing

“Fuck you!” she said laughing

And that is exactly how they spend all day, with those irritating jokes.

Camila's POV

I confess that Lauren's look bothers me a little, but I can ignore it. Harry keeps me a very good company, I can really say that I forget the problems when I'm with him and a lot of that goes through the fact that he's always making me laugh. Somehow I feel safe with him.

“And what will we do now?” I asked, leaning on his chest.

“You know, I don't know” he answered, looking at me “what do you say if we go to the movies?”

“What do you want to see?” I said and sat next to him

“I love going to the movies and watching a super bad movie, just to laugh at the effects” I rolled my eyes “also, I swear that I will really pay attention to the movie” he said suggestively

“And what will we do, then?” I asked, looking at him

“Come to the cinema with me and you will find out” he said enigmatically

“On the motorcycle?” I asked, smiling

“Obviously.” he winked

“Then let's go now” I said and got up, smiling “Lauren, when your mom comes back, you tell her I left” I said, while taking my bag

“I will” she answered without looking at me

“Hey, don't you want to go with us?” he asked, tenderly, calling someone there and “Let's go my lovely Harry she ain't so tender anymore”

I was so aware that Lauren would deny coming with us so I didn't care.

“Ok” she said

WHAT?

“I'll see you there, I'm going with a girl.”

“We'll see each other in front of the cinema” he smiled, taking me by the waist “come on, pretty let's ok?”

Stupid ass, how does she put up with me by saying something like that? I left home in shock. Almost 10 minutes after we arrived at the place I managed to calm down, but then Lauren arrived.

With the girl she said she will come

“Hey!” she said with her hand was possesively in the other's woman waste
“Meet Ana” she presented

I looked at the girl up and down,
unable to contain myself.