Chapter 34

Camila's POV

Everything in my mind was very confused, how did I let myself go so easily, with just two or three caresses and in seconds I am in Lauren's hands..

It's not that I'm complaining, far from that, but I'm not used to surrendering so fast, while knowing that I was fighting with her 2 minutes ago, it is very ironic that I am in her arms now.

I'm trying with all my strength to recover my composure and breath, but Lauren's hands make it impossible by caressing omy back.

I don't know exactly how much time we stayed like that, I can't explain why we're still this way, for two seconds I was think that she could be as confused as I was, but then I discarded that possibility. I breathed once more her perfume and I let go of the hug, Lauren seemed surprised when I did it. I gave her a smile without grace, while she remained serious, I admit that I am so curious to see her smile, because she has never smiled at me.

I put my hands on the bed and looked at the room, pretending to see something interesting, her calm voice captured my attention again, I cursed her for recovering so fast while I was still half anesthetized.

“Do you want to see a movie?” she asked

“Yeah.” I agreed, forcing my voice to come out firmed, “but we won't watch anything with porn and shit.”

“Okay” she nodded, getting up “Come on?” she stretched out her hand, I looked at it for a few seconds, then I placed mine over it. She helped me get up, and I followed her to the living room,with our fingers intertwined.

Lauren's POV

We were at the living room and a dilemma remained in the air when Camila wanted to see a romantic movie, while I preferred one of terror.

 “ ”I refuse to that horror movie.“ ” she said and sat on the couch, crossing her arms

“And I refuse to see the romance movie... It makes me want to vomit, there's so much "love" in it” I said

“Stop being so heartless, Lauren...please, only for today.” she said and I opened the DVD

I looked at her, not knowing how to continue denying an order to those eyes.

“Okay. But only for today, don't get used to it.” I said while I putting the movie

“You're so lovely sometimes.” she said and smiled, I shook my head sitting down next to her “Don't fall asleep..” she warned me

“Okayy” I sad

In the middle of the movie I was already bored, I yawned and I saw Camila who was completely conentrated on the TV, and it took me some seconds to realize she was crying.

“Hey, what's up?” I asked

“The movie ... it's so cute and sad..” she said

I rolled my eyes, scratching my check lightly and stared at her not believing that she was crying over a stupid movie. After a few seconds she noticed that I was still looking at her.

“Stop looking at me. Pay attention to the movie.” she said

“Why don't we create our own romantic movie?” I looked at her again, moving my nose over her cheek, showing her some love.

She moved away and tried to show me that she wanted to see the movie, but that didn't stop me. I took her hand and interlocked our fingers, she ended up looking away from the television for a few seconds, but then she focused on it again.

I sighed and pulled her closer to me, wrapping my arms around her.

As they say, if you can't beat your enemies, join them.

Camila's POV

At the end of the movie we heard a noise in the door lock, I jumped, moving a little away from Lauren, who didn't move, in a matter of seconds Michael came with Chris asleep in his arms, Clara came back, taking out her keys and taking off her coat.

“Are you still awake?” Clara asked

“No mom, I'm already sleeping.” Lauren teased, Clara gave her a little shove on her shoulder as she made her way to the kitchen.

“I think I'm gonna to go to sleep.” I said and got up.

“Camila, the movie isn't over yet. My parents are not gonna send you to sleep because you're watching TV with me..” Lauren said

I sighed, but decided it was better to go to sleep, I don't know how far things can go with me and Lauren.

“I'm sleepy. And I already saw that movie.” I admitted, receiving a strange look from Lauren.

“Did you make me see a movie that you had already seen? I can't believe it...” she said

“Don't... you want to know what happened in the end?” I asked she didn't answer me, she just gave me a firm look

That's when I decided should run upstairs, but I ended up calmly going to the room, when I was there I put on my pajamas and covered myself under the blankets, to my surprise a little before falling asleep, Lauren entered the room and went to bed my side of the bed. I looked at her, confused.

“I just came to say goodnight... And to tell you that I don't like in your movie taste, the guy died in the end...”
I couldn't help but smile knowing that she watched the movie till the end.

“That'a how life is” I said

“Hey, who is she?” she took the rag doll which I hug when I always sleep

“Nina, my doll.” I smiled, pulling her from her hands, she shook her head

“Sweet dreams.” She said, kissed me on the forehead and left

I mumbled a ‘you too’ and fell asleep

Lauren's POV

I stayed at the door and saw her for the last time before going to my room, a small and shy smile showed up on the side of my lips, but then I tried to erase it.

I threw myself on the bed, with my head on my arm, millions of thoughts came up to me.

I don't like to feel fluent on to someone, that's the kind of sensations that I cause in people and not the opposite. I pressed my arm over my lips, bothered by all those inopportune thoughts, I need to end this as soon as possible... I ended up falling fast asleep, thank God.